Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 3

Replies

• Options

or even better 12, wish I didn’t know so early :/ 

• Options

MrsRees I do know exactly what you mean but god forbid something does happen surely you’d have to tell your manager about it to have time off anyways?

• Options

yeah true Carrie you are right 

• Options

If anything MrsRees it might be nice for people to just take it easy on you and overly care for u In work if people do find out, good luck though xx

• Options

Good Luck MrsRees! It's horrible that your workplace won't just keep it under wraps for you - I bet they'd be raging if it was the other way around.

Ladies who've done your nursery - we started emptying out and glossing the babies room today, and I'm having an unbelievably hard time finding a blackout blinds to fit my window that doesn't cost a small fortune. It's 7ft wide - any recommendations?

Also my father in law is coming over for a works thing in a few weeks and has announced he's staying with us. It's not the first time but we only have 2 bedrooms and I don't want to hold off on decorating when he doesn't even have definite dates. I've tried the subtle hints that he should find somewhere else to stay (like there's not a bed in the room any more!!!). Am I being too harsh wanting him to go elsewhere? His response to us decorating was like 'oh well maybe I'll help'

• Options

Morning ladies :) 

my mum isn’t covering me today to do the aggressive lady so no worries there :) 

no sore boobs today not even sensetive so that’s making me worry but I doubt I’m gunna stop worrying haha hopefully they come back later 

hope you Find A soulution mrsb for father in law 

• Options

Mrsrees with my son I had extremely sore boobs arkund 7 weeks and constant peeing mainly at night l and with this one I had Nothing no symptoms what’s so ever the only thing that made me test was a missed period so Try not to worry easier said than done I know and as for the cm I’ve still got it now I have to wear pantie Liners xxx

• Options

Massive Congratulations :) !!! I've just stumbled across this thread, I have also just found out im expecting :D 5 months after I had a miscarriage! I hope this little one stays put. If my dates are right I'll be due 10th Feb. But having some confusion with tests as I found out on Sunday but not due my period until 3rd June, clear blue said I'm 2-3 weeks and when I did that last time I was 5 weeks.

image image

• Options

Sorry for your loss😔 but huge congratulations 😍😍😍

• Options

Maybe you ovulated earlier than you thought? Xx

• Options

Thankyou mammabear I've been using ovulation tests so fairly confident of when that happened will post pics of calendar, green dots are fertile days flower is ovulated xxx

imageimage

• Options

Congratulations, steffyjane. I wouldn’t worry too much about dating the pregnancy yet, wait until you see your doctor. The tests can be out, or your hormone levels could be rising quicker.

• Options

Congrats steffyjane! 

Ive just realised I’m going to have a baby next month eeeeeeeeeeeeeek im so excited! 

• Options

So exciting mummytolily 😍 are you having a natural labou? Xx

• Options

Labour**

• Options

Mama eat I am hoping so! My labour with lily was all natural just a bit of gas & air and was home 6 hours later so hoping for the same this time fingers crossed! 

• Options

That’s really good! 16 hours I was in labour for then stayed over night as I had him at 22.11pm and he doctor wasn’t in till the morning to do the checks I was home by tea time next day 🙄 but my midwife said second labours are usually a lot quicker so 🤞🤞 

• Options

I was for 19 hours with lily she was born at 3.47am and home by 11am, with my mum there’s 3 of us and her labours halved each time so hopefully! I’m hoping I’ll just sneeze and he’ll be here hahaha 

• Options

Haha that would be amazing mummytolily I’ve also come across this and the reviews are so good I’m putting it in my hospital bag 

image image

• Options

Ooh that looks good! I might some! Need all the help I can get after im not looking forward to going for a wee hahaha