Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 5

Replies

• Options
    Sorry you have had a bit of spotting but it can happen at the beginning I had a little to I am now 26 weeks Monday. 
  • Options
    I agree with claudsanch and also try not to panic phone up early pregnancy if it gets any worse but I am sure it won't 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!! No more blood since last night tiny dot of blood! I guess I’m fine as I don’t have cramps either! I have very mild symptoms so I worry easily.. 
  • Options
    How is everyone? 
    I am 21 weeks tomorrow and feeling him move more and more each day it’s very reassuring and I’m loving it! Finally relaxing and not stressing over everything. 
    Xx 
  • Options
    I’m 23 weeks on Thursday. I have an anterior placenta so the sonographer said I won’t feel as much as I would’ve. She’s definitely kicking or punching now which is nice to feel and gives that little bit more reassurance doesn’t it. I just want her here safe and sound... now.
    Glad you’re feeling more relaxed.xxxx
  • Options
    Hello ladies.
    I am pregnant now (30weeks) after 3 MC in the row 
    I am just taking every week as blessing still,really worried and overthink most of times. It's a lot easier now as I feel baby a lot more (anterior placenta) but it's freaking me out everyone if I don't feel any kicks or feel less. Been in MAU 4 times with reduced movements and before that every week since 14weeks till about 26 to see community midwife die same reason. My anxiety is over the top
  • Options
    @Sigsauer, most people on here will totally get what you are feeling. It’s really hard and my anxiety is bad too. Definitely come on here and vent when you are feeling nervous or worried- it helps me no end.
    i have a freak out most days and I know midwives and other people are very, very against them but I use a Doppler and feel reassured by hearing the heartbeat- others just go more regularly to see their midwife. It’s totally understandable what you are going through- my scans have been absolutely traumatic, there’s no point in me denying it. I’ve been an absolute mess but I just keep taking each day as it comes and keep praying for the next week. I’m 23 weeks now with a little girl. Scans are traumatic because I found out at my 20 week scan last year, that my baby’s heart had stopped so it’s difficult. Everyone has a slightly different story but one thing’s for sure, we all totally get the worry.
    Sending you a big hug.xxx
  • Options
    Hi hows everyone getting on ? Hope all is well.
    I am 28 weeks an a couple of days had my consultant appointment this morning for amniotic band and to start with all the consultant was worried about was the fact that I had diabetes in my family but I am having that checked on Friday were you dont eat from 10 the night b4 you go in they give you some glucose syrup stuff and then do your bloods 2 hours later an then you get the results 2 days later so will see what happens its because they found sugar in my urine but to be honest its probably the tea I had this morning with sugar in it. Anyway the consultant does not seem worried or concerned about amniotic band but I have a scan in 2 weeks and then another consultant appointment two weeks later so I just pray this consultant is right and it's nothing to worry about but I have to keep an eye on baby movements. I have quite bad anxiety over this really as well as nowcex partner is taking me to court as well hes trying to say I am unstable mother and a risk to my kids but its complete bollocks basically but still worrying at times all the same. But regarding baby hoping everything will be okay basically amniotic band is like an elastic band that is from the wall of amniotic sack which could get round baby's fingers or toes so tightly like a piece of thread and cut off circulation. My amniotic band is at the bottom of amniotic sack near cervix and that is why the consultant is not worried. I said does it mean having a c section and he said no so that's a good thing. But I am still feeling worried about all this so just keep everything crossed for me.
  • Options
    @Lou38 sorry that you are going throught all this. Fingers crossed that everything goes well for you.
    I am seeing consultant in 2 weeks time and having another growth scan. But I am happy that last 2 weeks I am not having problems with movements.
    OB wants to keep track of baby weight cos apparently he is a little bit big and probably they will induce me on 39-40 weeks...hope baby will decide to come by himself. My both boys born on due date so fingers crossed
  • Options
    How’s everyone doing? I feel like time’s going quite quick but at the same time, I want the next few weeks to hurry up!!! Just starting to buy some things now. Have ordered my pram and bought Moses basket and a few bits of clothes. Still struggling with names but we’ll get there in the end!
    xxxx
  • Options
    Same here seems ages still,but when you look closer time flying. We off for holidays next weekend,so will be nice to cholla bit....I still can be 100% relaxed with baby...we got everything we will need,my hospital bag almost packed (little things that will be there very last moment left)
  • Options
    How many weeks are you now @Sigsauer? You can’t have that long to go! I’m starting to feel much stronger movements- I have an anterior placenta too so a lot of the movements were cushioned earlier on. I’m just over 26 weeks now so hoping the next few weeks speed up!
    do you know if you’re having a boy or girl and do you have names?xxx
  • Options
    I am 33 weeks now...having anterior placenta too,but now and again I am off to MAU due to reduced movements that worries me a lot. We are having a boy and decided to give him a name when we will see him
  • Options
    Awww it’s hard isn’t it. I keep freaking myself out with movements but have a Doppler I use to help- I know they advise against it but it helps me. 

We had a boys name- Harrison/ Harry but not really got a girls one. Will probably end up doing what you’re doing and deciding when she’s born.xxx
  • Options
    I was adviced by MW not to get Doppler so I never did otherwise I would drive myself mad every day and spend all day with Doppler in my hands...I live 5min from hospital so I can nip there easily.
  • Options
    That’s so close and very handy. Yeah they advise against them but a few ladies on here that had been through a late loss suggested it. I don’t think I’d have been able to go for a single scan if I hadn’t have had one. We’ve just got to do anything and everything we can to get these babies here safe and sound haven’t we! Come on babies!!!xxx
  • Options
    So true...well hopefully this last weeks will fly by and baby will not make us a wait longer than due date
  • Options
    Hi ladies 30 weeks on Monday and getting excited not bought travel system yet or hauk 4in1 baby bouncer to high chair need about £300  to be honest and not got it yet.
    I have the first hearing of the court case Thursday but got cafcass report yesterday and it's just the best so I am extremely pleased and feel better about things, I got some help from health in mind regarding my anxiety to do with court case.
    Last week I got a really strong Braxton hicks on the way home from school run and when I say bad I had to stand still for 10 minutes, phoned midwife triage when i got home was told to rest but it was very scary. I have a name for baby girl i quite like Annabelle or Annabella but will see. Anyway ladies lovely to hear how you are getting on. I am waiting for now for extra scans and consultant appointments because of amniotic band rare condition but I feel more reasurred by what my consultant said but need a scan to completely reassure me.
    Anyway take care ladiesx
  • Options
    I have my growth scan, OB and MW next week so after they will decide about what to do next . It's all due to reduced movements..
    I had really strong Braxton Hicks other week too...lasted for 3h so I been asked to come to hospital just be be checked...those babies love to scare us 🙄🤗
  • Options
    So you have a busy week I hope it all goes well @Sigsauer. Don't forget to update us all I hope everything is okay sure it will be they are just going to be seeing if there is a reason which will probably be nothing fingers crossed but good luck with it all x