Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 5

Replies

• Options
    Hi all 
    don’t know if anyone can advise on this 

I’m on cd23. I feel pregnant. 

My miscarriage was 6weeks ago and had a negative test since 

I’m having niggles and tugging in my stomach, if I’m not eating I feel nausea today (which I had during miscarried pregnancy) and increased cm 

im not due af until Sunday so trying desperately not to test but I just feel pregnant 

am I delusional? Or just hoping?
  • Options
    If you want to test I’d suggest an early response as I found this the best for testing early. I had a miscarriage in November I was 11 weeks, finally caught last month I’m now 5+5 but paranoid to hell hoping it doesn’t go the same way as last time!  Keep us updated to how you get on
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I am almost 5 weeks! Just found out last week I am pregnant! I haven’t seen my doctor yet to confirm. I want to wait a good week to make sure it’s not an early loss like last time! I feel different than last time in that I have more little cramps and sore breasts and lots of Cm, so I suppose they are all good signs so far. I will go to the clinic tomorrow to take an appointment for blood work. 
  • Options
    Hi everyone hope all is well. How is everyone? 
    I can't believe that I will be 24 weeks tomorrow I don't know were the time is going honestly. I have my midwife appointment Tuesday and my son Corey his birthday Thursday he will be 6 I can't quite believe that either. Usual stress with me but other than all that everything else is good. Chat soon x
  • Options
    Congratulations billy the kitty! That’s lovely news. 🤞🏻🤞🏻 For a healthy and happy 9 months. Lou, glad you’re doing ok- sounds like a busy week ahead with a birthday but an exciting one!!
    i’m doing ok thanks- wishing the time away!!! Off for 2 weeks now with the school holidays.xxx
  • Options
    Glad your doing okay @EmJ3 I no what you mean about wishing the time away I have 2 weeks Easter holidays now and I have also worked out that from tomorrow I have 12 weeks till I am 36 weeks  and I will be pleased to get to 36 weeks because then past the premature birth stage  as Corey my son was 5 weeks early because my hinde waters went at 30 weeks so I am literally on countdown now for the next 12 weeks it's the most important for growth and lung maturity as well but fingers crossed I will get through it like I did with Madison who ended up being 2 days late and I was induced but went naturally because I had high blood pressure. I know when I get to 30 weeks I will definitely slow down a lot anyways better go lol happy days everyone x
  • Options
    I’m on cd1 again 😢 how long did it take everyone to conceive again after miscarriage? I need hope, I feel like it’s never going to happen x
  • Options
    I miscarried at 11 weeks in November, I’m now 6 + 2 so it’s took me around 3 mths
  • Options
    Mlmmum I miscarried back in July last year and am still trying now and before that I miscarried in May and it took till the following May to conceive I’m in tww and very doubtful for this cycle so I know where your coming from it feels like it will never happen but we have to have faith and hope that it will happen for us, it’s just taking a lot longer 
  • Options
    @Nikkinarno were your cycles back to normal during that time? Thankfully my cycles are perfect straight away 

also, did you do anything differently during that time? X
  • Options
    @MLMmum it took 5/6 months for me to fall pregnant after my last misscairrage last May 2018 and this pregnancy is from end of October early November but was not planned. 
    The one b4 it took from August 2017 to May 2018  an was pregnant early May so that was 9 months. 
    An my first misscairrage was August 2016 was pregnant again by the end of June 2017 so that was 10 months also. 

I think it took less time to get pregnant this time because I was in really good health and since my first misscairrage I lost 2 St 9 lbs on slimming world so was in really really good health basically I was back to my lowest weight since b4 having my eldest who is 13 this year. 
  • Options
    It took different amounts of time for me TTC- everyone’s different but god do I remember how frustrating and upsetting it was, particularly after a mc. I lost some weight, took vitamins, ate Brazil and almond nuts and exercised to try and help. I can’t say definitely that any of these things helped but along with using a clear blue ov kit, it did happen. It will happen for you ladies trying too. Xxxxx
  • Options
    Thank you ladies for all the replies. 

I suppose i was just hoping it ing it would happen over night and feeling a little disheartened again.

im still trying to hold onto everything happens for a reason whatever that may be. I have a long awaiting bight with some friends planned this weekend and a date night with hubby next week which only happens on a rare occasion now so i will enjoy a few glasses of wine no doubt and just try and relax about it all 

if anything, my cycles are better than ever so I suppose that’s positive, as I was on the depo shot for two years and it completely ruined by body x
  • Options
    Yes I went straight back in to regular cycles 
  • Options
    Enjoy your week @MLMmum and yes relaxing may help it does sound positive that your cycles are better than ever so try not to think about it to much easier said than done but good luck for this cycle x
  • Options
    Well midwife appointment went well blood pressure was good which was quite a surprise as had more stress today hay how my little bundle of baby joy is doing very well heart beat was spot on but I seem to be measuring up 3 cm bigger from top of bump to below but could because of 4th baby and tummy muscles being rubbish. I do have this amniotic band though which was picked up on 20 week scan so got to see consultant and see what happens I was told it's like an extra bit of tissue over cervix or near there.My midwife has never heard of it but have any of you guys I am trying not to worry but I am also very aware that it could cause problems in labour so not sure if I am heading towards a c section which would certainly make life more difficult after birth but seriously as long as baby is born at the right time and she is healthy I am not going to worry about it until I know what's what for sure x
  • Options
    Can someone help/advise lol 

i thought af turned up three days ago. I had blood streaked cm (tiny amount) for first day, then a normal af flow for a day and then nothing at all yesterday, and today more like ewcm mixed with pale brownish (sorry for tmi) 

i took a test before first sight of blood and negative, taken another now just out of curiosity and there is the faintest of line 

I can’t upload my photo is saying to big 

any suggestions 

could it it be an Evap
  • Options
    Wow dont give up that sounds like implantation bleeding and a positive faint test!!!!!! 
    Sounds like what happened to me at beginning of this pregnancy!!!!! Wow I am excited 
  • Options
    @Lou38 what was your bleeding like? I had one day which was just like my period but nothing else. Since my miscarriage I’ve had a normal period too which lasted the 5days as normal so I’m a bit confused x
  • Options
    It definitely could’ve been implantation bleeding @MLMmum! I would retest tomorrow and the next day. 
    Lou, glad your midwife appointment went well.xxx