Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

YOUR NOT ALONE 2!

Replies

• Options
    Hi gang. Just a quick sneak on while the boss is with the bigger boss!!!!!! I didnt see the baby you have been talking about on tv. Wish i had. Have got the programme you've mentioned, miracle in the womb, recorded at home. Looking forward to watching that but it does make you sad doesnt it? Well, i am trying to get hold of an experienced reflexologist that i know to see if i can book an appointment to see if she can kick start my ovulation. She managed to kick start my afs for me a year or so ago when they stopped for three months!!!! Might try and get some of that agnus wotsit as well. Anything is worth a try. Day 3 of diet and apart from one pancake last night, i have been really good. Managed 30 lengths at the pool last night but the fact that i hadnt been for 3 weeks really showed and it nearly killed me! Hoping to go again tomorrow. Going to bring my gym kit into work as well once or twice a week as there is a small gym here so thought i might do a 20-30 minute power walk on the treadmill. They say that walking is a good form of exercise like swimming so should hopeully achieve something with it all. Wish i had been more careful with my weight now!!!!! How did you housefull go in the end last night becky? i had to laugh at the footie comments as i was watching it of course. Went to Old Trafford last weekend to see them play Reading in the FA cup (John's team) and had a nice time. Stayed in the holiday inn express at Salford Quays. Had dinner at Frankie and Bennies after the match with some friends who also went to the game and we had a nice weekend of it. The only thing i missed was the rain!!!!! It always rains when i go to Manchester!!!! lol. i take it that Beth and Anna are away are they? What about Mel? I really must try and read some of these pages i've missed to get completely caught up. Now becky, did i see that you are ttc again????? Judging by the post above, you are already in the swing of things. How fantastic would it be if you have fallen already!!!!! if you dont mind me asking, when is your af due????? Thinking of getting some highlights myself becky, even though i am already blonde. My hair always goes darker in the winter and i would like a lift! lol. Hope you are feeling better today emma, sounds like you had a good time last night, especially posting after 1am! lol. Dirty stopout! Good for you, you go girl!!!! Anyway, must get this off my screen before someone notices. But before i go, you'll never guess what i am about to put the finishing touches to????? Yes, you got. THAT REPORT!!!!!!! lmao! take care and speak soon, lots of love and kisses, Barbara xxxx
  • Options
    hi girls o.m.g bb you are finnaly gonna complete the report i bet it is really gud all the time uve spent on it i hope ur boss appreeciates it! sounds like u ad a nice weekend when u came to manchester i love frankie and bennys yum yum i keep sayin im gonna start mi diet but i am crap at diets but i really do av to try coz it is a known fact that if ur over weight then u dont ovulate as much so im gonna av to sort a plan out that i can stick to! oh bex hope ur r pg already that wud be fantastic news hun keep us informed im sure u will! i have got used to my hair but i def prefer being blonde so think im gonna try a very light brown with blonde highlights so it breaks it up a bit but i do afta stop dying mi hair coz it will all fall out if i dont be careful lol work bin quiet today pretty borin but finishin soon just thought id put a post on b4 i tidy up ready to go ome. i dont know when anna and beth are bk im sure theyl av plenty of gos for us not heard from gem recently hope she is ok and mel hope the pg goin well. avnt got a clue wot im avin for tea dont feel that hungry at mo so prob just av a sarnie or somet not got much more to report today feelin ok today just tierd as usual didn sleep again last nt fink i might go an c gp bout it i just neva seem to be able to shut off right beta tidy up speak soon luv em xx
  • Options
    Hello its me I'm back!!!!! I returned home last night but was just too tired to send a post as our flight was delayed :roll: You girls were busy on here while I was away it took me ages to read through it all and have to say half of it I have forgotten!!!!! BB....welcome back so good to hear from you, thought you had forgotten all about us! So glad that you have settled into you new home ok whats it like doing the longer journey I bet its a killer. That report will be the death of you......did you manage to the put the final touches to it and get it of your desk? Well still no joy on the pregnancy front....really thought that this month was the month have been feeling exhausted, eating like a horse and my bust was enormous!!! Was due on Sunday while I was back at home but nothing and then sods law I come on today. I am so upset and disappointed, I have made an appointment with my doctor to see if there is anything wrong with me as since having the m/c my body has been giving out the signals that I am pregnant and then my period arrives. Becky.....sorry to hear that you have not been feeling too good how is your tummy now? I hope that you are feeling better than what you have been. I agree with Mel try and chill out as much as you can and you can come up here to Scotland to use my bath anytime you want! Glad that Natalie had got home safely....have to say the keyring she got you has summed you up to a "T" lol. How is your head....is it still fuzzy and achy? I am a bit worried about that....maybe its because you are cutting down on the caffine and your body is adjusting. Mel good to hear from you....sorry to hear that you are still suffering with the sickness hope you begin to bloom soon. Emma how are you doing? Any sign of your period yet? I also had a d&c and it took nearly 8 weeks for me to have my period.....I was lucky and it wasnt painful or heavy so I hope that you do not suffer when yours arrives. How has work been for you.....I hope that things have started to improve. Anna how are you...are you still in Sweden? I hope that you are having a lovely time and hope to hear from you soon. Well apart from getting my period this morning I have also caught a nasty cold and cough so was not in work today, now that I know that I'm not pregnant I have started to dose up on cold and flu tablets and have got a bottle of cough mixture. Taking tomorrow out as well and hope to go back in on Friday. Well I am gonna love and leave you all now sorry if I have missed anyone. Take care and speak soon Beth
  • Options
    hi girls...beth its sooooooo good to have you back on board i really missed you! x. sorry about your bad news spud you must be gutted. its a good idea to take a trip the the docs you never know he might have some good advice or something..unlike mine!! aww and now your full of a cold too...stay in bed while you can tomorrow spud and keep warm. emma i know how you feel about the sleep i didnt get much last night again too!!...barbara yes we are trying again!!! at last, its been a long time coming. it was june when we last m/c... i felt sick today and i keep trying not to think about babies and pregnancy etc etc..lol.. god its hard isnt it?.lol..trouble is though with me having trouble with my belly its hard to know which is which so yes ill just have to keep you all up dated!!!...barbara you put us all to shame with all your swimming etc where do you get your energy from i need some...i was yorning my head off today when i was having my hair done if they didnt keep talking to me i would of gone to sleep!!!.lol..i could of woke up with blue hair or something.lol..but i like it its a lovely caramel colour now in a bob with a few layers in it..im really pleased. omg..bb are you still doing that report???? im suprised youve still got a job!!..lol..saying that though how many pages did you say youve done??? 19???? i cant remember now.. thats cool cos i couldnt do one!! beth im ok dont know whats going on with ma head and it going fuzzy but yes it could be the coffee!! oh im glad you liked the key ring...it still makes me smile now..and yes she got me down to a t. right im gonna have to go for now im sorry if i missed anything but im ready for bed! im sat with ma warm fluffy pjs on with my teddy wot you warm up!!.lol... mel thinking of you! take care hugs all round. becky xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    ops just thought id pop on to see you all and no ones been on!!!...its just not on girls...youve all got to report on here daily in fact hourly!!!!..lol..sorreeeeeeee. how are you all feeling??? beth hope you had a bloody good kip and taking your medicines you have to stay in today and keep warm!.lol.. bb have you finished that report yet???? hmm will have to but a bleeper on your pc so that the alarm rings whenever you try to sneak on here in stead of working!!..lol..emma hows things with you and o/h have you been swinging from the chandeliers yet??. (prob spelt that wrong too) with yer kinky boots on!!lol..anna when are you coming back?? i want some more brownies.lol..some one made some on the tv last night and i thought of anna dishing them all out to us all. oh i forgot, i ended up having to tell my mum that we are ttc yesterday which i really didnt want to have to do cos as i said it a vision flashed in ma head before me of us at it and i though o mg i hope she didnt vision the same thing : ( anyway its cos my sisters twins have the measles and my mum looks after them a few times a week and they had been having them brfore they really knew what was happening so was witth them when they are more at risk to be passing it on so my mum ws worried cos she hasnt had them before but with us trying now and hoping that we are, i really didnt wanna take any chances at all after losing 3 i just dont want to go there at all!! so i told my mum that we have been ttc so id rather not see anyone for a few weeks!!..lol..i hope im not over reacting...what do you all think? its just thats its highly dangerous to unborn babies at any stage in pregnancy...and although i might not be yet it just scared me. arh well. mel hows things spud? hope your not feeling too bad is it easying any?? try and pop on when you get a chance and let us know how your doing right well im off for the time being. thinking of you all. hugs beckky xxxx ps) bb what does af stand for? i know it means your monthlys but the words? ..ive got a while to wait anyway cos as soon as my other monthy was over we got stuck in!!! but im always a week early every month ...spot on a week!...xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi Becky, I know that you didnt want to tell your mum that you are ttc again but I think you have done the best thing what with the twins having measles its not worth taking the risk. I'm sure that she didnt have visions of you both going for it!!! AF stands for Aunt Flow could never work that one out most probably just being dim! Bloody cough started early hours this morning typical isnt it! I will just keep taking the medicines and hope that it goes soon as I am planning to go back into work tomorrow. I hope you other girls are ok, gonna go now and jump in the shower might make me feel a bit better. Catch up with you all later. Big hugs, Beth
  • Options
    hi girls!! glad ur bk beth but sorry to hear u r full ov cold my o/h is still full of it take plenty of vits drink pure orange juice have nice warm baths and get some max strength lemsips that shud do the trick!!! my o/h was a complete nightmare last nt he thinks he now may have an absess in his mouth he was in agony late last nt and was screaming for me to ring an ambulance i told him to stop overreacting an he sed u r not very gud at caring for people r u i sed not when u r being a drama queen so he had some co codamol and ibruprofen i rang nhs direct who called bk 2 hrs later!! and in the mean time he downed 4 cans of beer which i kept sayin that will not help but he wudnt listen an when the nurse called bk she said it sounds like a cut on the gum area which may be infected an she sed beer wont help anything sugary or salty wont help which ive told him that so how am i suppose to help someone who wont listen!! men really do piss me off sometimes......we avnt been swingin from the chandeleirs!! bex well i avnt but i fink gaz woz last nt but coz of pain hehehe i fink i just want mi af to come and then we will be at it like rabbits but a little puzzled coz i know it can take upto 10 wks for the af to come afta a d an c but i felt really sickly this morn but my nips rnt sore like last time do u always get sore nips when ur pg? fink i might do anova test but they cost a fortune dont they. bex i fink ur doin the right thing staying away when the twins av measles i dont think ur being over cautious but even if u were u av a right to be with wot u av been through an im sure people wud understand. bb av u bkd ur reflexology session yet? an did u hand ur report in? beth im really sorry it aint happened for u this month but keep at it hun im sure it will happen soon for you infact i hope it happens soon for us all u neva know one day soon we might all come on here and say on the day IM PG YEAH!! very unlikely i know but that wud be gud wudnt it then we d be able to share our experiences together and moan about it all together. does anyone know when annas back hope she has had a nice time in sweden and yeah i agree cud do wiv some chocolate brownies even if they are cyber hehehe right think ive waffled on long enuf il pop on again later c u soon chics luv em xx
  • Options
    lol..oh emma you had me giggling with your last post.hehehe i bet your o/h felt like he was on the moon with all them beers and the tablets too!!.lol. so how is his mouth today then? oh right A.f. I get it cool thanks im not very good at all these shotcuts!!...em i dont know about sore nips i didnt have them but my bust did seem to fill out a bit, infact it was quite a lot i was dead pleased.lol..infact so was steve!!lol..beth im sorry youve started with a cough really feel for you. thanks for you both backing me up on the measles thing. well we bought a steamer today...been wanting one for ages but kept putting it off but they had a sale on... never had one before but i thought it would be healthier for us all and if /when the baby comes along to make fresh proper food (mushy) for when its older too. have anyone got one? if so do you do anything exciting with it what i could try?...lol..ill porb just end up sticking my veg in mine!!....well the bloody sun is shining now!! when we went out it was raining and windy and i messed my new hair up!!...lol..right well im going now feel like i could just go to sleep. talk soon tc hugs becky xxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    hi bex his mouth is alot beta the soft arse! he he he so ur hair sounds nice caramel might try that colour on my hair bloody pisses u off that doesnt it always the way when uve had ur hair done it rains!! i have had a really angry day today we went to visit his nanas and she was telling us about gareths brothers girlf kelly and that basically she wants gareths mum!!! at the berth and she wants her at the 20 week scan etc etc she aint even her f*****g mother she is really pissin me off now she is just rubbin salt into our wounds the evil little bitch (i sound awful dont i but it just really gets to me) and when gareth my o/h goes to visit his brother she is there and apparently all she talks about is her pregnancy and it really gets to gaz it really upsets him the cow (right feel a bit better now ive let off a bit of steam about that) i do worry myself sometimes though i am not used to feeling this sort of anger do u think i shud see my gp about it? but if i do they will prob only giv me tablets or tell me to see a councellor which i have done b4 but for somet else in my life and i feel it actually makes me worse so dont really know what to do!! do u think its normal i am so angry with her? please be honest!! so anyone doing anything exciting this weekend? gaz starts his new job sat doin karaoke it pays ??60 so not bad its like a nt out for him anyway as he enjoys karaoke and il be goin too so i can have a sing song. right gonna luv ya an leave ya take care all luv an kisses em xx
  • Options
    Hi girls, have had a bad coughing fit so thought would pop on and see what has been going on since I dint join you all last night. Becky your hair sounds lovely......sods law about the rain and then the sun shining when you get home. We have a steamer never used it just sits in our cupboard begging us to use it. I suppose you could try steaming fish.....have heard that its quite nice if you like that kind of thing. Emma....sorry to hear that you o/h has been going through the wars what with man flu and his tooth wishing him a speedy recovery. Just want to say that the girlfriend I think is being a bit insensitive.....you havent long lost and there she is rubbing salt into the wound. On her side yes I can understand that she is excited and wants to talk about her pregnancy but I think she could have a bit more discretion if you know what I mean. I can understand you feeling so angry but dont think you need to see a doctor......what you have to remember is that you are still grieving which takes time to get over, you cant expect to snap your fingers and everything go back to normal. Do you think if you had a word with her that she would think twice before saying anything??? Good news about Gareths job sounds like the ideal one for both of you what with you being the karoke queen. Well I am gonna love and leave you all as I am bloody freezing and want to get back into my warm bed! Hope you other girls are well and will catch up with you all later. Big hugs minus my germs!!!!! Beth xx
  • Options
    hi beth and emma. only just got on pc! ans steve was shouting his head off at me from upstairs so had to go running up to see whats what...beth im sorry about your cough i find that sucking on a toffee or something to keep it moist helps...emma i too find myself to be more angry than what ive ever been i think with me its more cos im sick of all the **** what keeps happening to us and then i get really wound up with this country and some of the idiots in it!!..lol..but like beth said its early days for you yet spud and it can make you angry...i have to agree with beth on the baby issue too i think some one needs to just have a little word with her she might not fully realize what she is doing cos unless youve acually been there you dont always think and with you still being upset and it still being quite raw to you it will be hard for you not to get upset...good news about your o/h job....youll be able to sing your head off all night!!!! well ive got to go already.....talk later. thinking of you all. tc hugs becky xxxxx ps beth hope you have a good relaxing day! keep warm xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    hi beth and bex thanks for your comments i am glad u understand coz like i sed im just not used to feeling this bloody angry about things i just need to slow down i think like u sed it takes time and its still early days it just gets me why she wud want gareths mum at the scan an the berth i wasnt even gonna have my own mum at my berth it was just gonna be me and gareth but hey everyones different but before all this she can be a right little bitch anyway so i think she is just being plain nasty but i dont know if to not give her the satisfaction of it all me being angry or if i shud speak to her about it? anyway sorry beth ur poorly hun hope u feel beta soon and bex how r u doin do u av any pg signs yet? r u all still at it like rabbits lol and bb hope ur ok right gonna av to go i just sneeked on again to c how u all were!! goin home soon then out to karaoke as usual hehehe c ya later chics em xx
  • Options
    hi girls...some one stop me!!!! tie me down or sit on me or some thing before i murder some one!!..lol...oh god steve is driving me daft just lately...cos hes been poorly with his head since christmas ive been doing all the driving and at first he wasnt too bad, infact he was quite good...but these past few weeks... god if i hear him say one more thing or tell me how to do something or how not to do something one more time i swear to god im gonna slam my brakes on and throttle him!!..lol...he is really going over the top with everything...'wrong gear'...'wrong lane'...and when im parking 'watch the front' or 'watch the side'... 'what did you go this way for? you could of gone that way!...why park here when you could of parked there!! OMGOMGOMG...do you get the jist??? he knows he's really starting to wind me up..ive told him more than enough times to keep his mouth shut and im driving so ill do what i want, like he does what he wants when he's driving...and do you know he had the cheek today when i was making some toast for us he shouted to me as i was walking in the kitchen to make sure i do the toast proper!!!!GGrrrrrrr...i went stomping back in the room and said if you tell me how to do one more thing and theres going to be trouble...and next time he does something that has got nothing to do with me like go for a pee im gonna take over and say NOOOOOO you dont do it like, that you do it like this and you dont aim down there you aim over there!!!!L.M.A.O....he has an opinion on most things just lately what normally hasnt got anything to do with him and i dont mind.... but he's starting to take the mick at the moment...big time...saids he cant help it!! when we got back in today i was feeling so stressed and tired and ready for snapping at him big time and he said its hard work driving isnt it? i can tell its stressed you out??...and i thought god something has stressed me out and its not the driving!!!.lol..oh sorry girls...i feel a little bit better now for getting all that out..lol.. emma hi spud yes we are ok thanks dont know about rabbits..lol..more like snalls..lol..slow long and messy!!!l.m.h.o. (only messin)..ive been feeling sick on and off it comes over in waves..but knowing me ill put 2 and 2 together and come up with 7...so just keeping everything crossed cos we all know that sometimes you feel like you are pg but then it turns out your not....will have to wait till begining of next month....beth how are you feeling spud hope you had a good rest today to make up you being up most the night...barbara hows the report? you havent been on for a couple of days so you must of been busy on it!! beth i forgot to ask how your visit went with your bother or brother in law just before you went away!!! i know its a while ago but i forgot them you went away...lol...i dont know where my head goes some times..lol..right well im dying for a shower so im going now..hopefully ill be able to get back on if steve is watching tv..might have pc to myself!!mel hope your ok spud. emma hope you have a good night out...have a drink for us too!! mies a vodka and orange its gotta be cordial though not fresh ok!!..lol..right c u all soon tc hugs becky xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi everyone, im so sorry i haven been online for ages, i ve had major issues, first being my internet went funny for a while so couldn log on, then i got ill again and i ve been in and out of hospital again, only this time i shouted at people cuz im so fed up with being told rubbish. Bout 5 days ago i woke up in agony again (the same pain i had when i m/c) i immediately paniced and thought oh my god not again what am i going to tell Andy, hes going to be heartbroken, but when i went to toilet, there was no bleeding, i took co codamol an pain got bearable so i slept most of day. Next day same thing again only Andy said i was to go to docs and sort it, rang up and asked for an urgent app, which the oh so helpful receptionist said if it was that urgent to go to casulty (all sarcasm in the world intended there) so took loads of co codamol again and waited til following day for app as she would accept my problem was an emergency saying it was probably period pain, (what does she know, shes not a doctor). Went in the next day and saw a different doctor to normal who said your pregnant do a test, i told him i wasnt and that id had a m/c and had only started ttc 2 weeks prior to this happening so even if by some miracle i was i had caught bout a day before seeing him, he wouldn listen and said for nurse to do urine and blood test, urine came back negative so i said is there any point in blood but took it anyway. Was told to go in again the following day for results of which arent back yet, (2 days ago now). I spoke to my normal doctor Thursday night who said it was probably just my body sorting itself out, but i dont know whether to believe her or not know cuz thats what she said 3 weeks ago!! Sorry for not being here in ages and ranting straght away, im just so tired of all these excuses and sorry for language but bullshit that comes out of their mouths. Hope you all are bearing up better than me, going to log off for a bit now but might come on again later, Sorry again, Love to you all, Gems xxxxxxx
  • Options
    aww gem sorry your having such a bad time spud....i was the same after my 3rd m/c. it was one thing after another and no body seemed to know what was wrong nor did they really seem to care and to cut a long story short...after much confusion and pain i ended up getting an infection...which they didnt pick up on for over a week so it spread!..in the end i was quite poorly for quite a while and it took a few months before i started to feel little better and then it was very slow process. so you have every right to rant and be upset and low, i really feel for you cos its bad enough what you have been through already with the m/c without all this too... havent you had any blood at all with all this new pain? (sorry just wondering)..i think it could be possible that you have an infection sounds simular to me..i could be wrong but i do you think that you should mention it when you next go in and dont let them just fob you off either ...i did when it first started with me but my stupid doctor said just to lose weight and exercise!!! told me to come back in 10 days if i didnt feel any better!!! total waste of time, i walked out and cried my eyes out!!! i knew there was some thing going bad but felt powerless to do anything cos of the way they was all being with me...i ended up having to kick up a bit of a fuss and it was only cos like you i was totally fed up upset and in pain and fustrated..in the end they realized what was happening with the infection and i had to have a double dose (combined) of antibiotics you have to have them together aparently. the same thing happened to mel who comes on here also. oh god it brings it all back to me now...its amazing how you block everything out! how are you feeling now spud any better or is it the same? if there is anything we can help you with then just give us a shout and rant as much as you like we are all ears!!. x x x emma the other day when you was saying about pregnancy test being so dear in tescos in s/b they are selling 2 for ??3.88 which i think is amazing..i was pricing them up today for if i need them anytime...i wanted to get a packet really but told myself NO ...lol way to early..lol.. right im off again for now...steve still watching tv so i might be able to get back on again after!!!...god the tv is a waste of time isnt it? tc talk soon beckyxxxxxxxxxxxps how you feeling beth? who's doing what over the weekend?
  • Options
    Oh Gem.......so sorry to hear that you have been really poorly my heart goes out to you......this is the last thing that you are needing at the moment. I agree with Becky, the next time you have to go back to the hopsital/doctor please say that you may think its an infection the sooner they treat it the better. Poor Becky and Mel really suffered with theirs as their doctors/hospital were too thick to pick it up. Did you ever get the results of your blood test? No need to apologise for the ranting and raving that is what we are here for, anytime you need to talk we all are ears. Thinking of you and your partner and sending you a big hugxxxx Becky......sounds like you are ready to commit murder image I am sure that Steve doesnt mean to do it but I am sure its frustrating for you. I dont drive but I have said to Matt while he has been driving you should have done this and you should have done that and it drives him up the wall!!!! I have started to learn to keep quite as like he said if I could do any better get off my arse and learn to drive and quite rightly so! So just over a week to go til you find out if you are pregnant how exciting I really hope that this is your month honey. Good value on the pregnancy tests in Sainsbury.....unfortunatley our nearest one is 20 miles away. How are you doing Mel, Emma and BB hope all is well drop us a line when you can. Well no plans for the weekend just taking things easy I think.....looks like Matt has caught my cold so have told him to dose up. Well will love and leave you all now and catch up later. Beth x
  • Options
    lol..beth...thats funny you telling matt how to drive when youve never passed your test!!...l.m.h.o....oh dear....i dont mind it a little bit but its everything i do now, its like ive never been behind the wheel of a car before and i dont know how the roads work!!! and i wouldnt mind but im a bloody good driver!!!...arh well. how are you feeling today spud? hope the cold is easing a little for you...it was tescos where the pg test where that store might be nearer to you. how are you feeling today gem drop us a line and let us know when you get chance emma you havent been on like you usually do are you still recovering from last night?.lol..i mean your night out!!!... not the sex!!..lol..no seriously did you have a good time? how did your o/h do with his new job? bb and mel thinking of you both hope all is well. right now ive had my fix im going lol..got some jobs to do yet and im in a go slow gear today....thinking of you all tc hugs becky xxx
  • Options
    can i just ask you all... when you are doing a post do you use the box at the bottom of the page or use the 'post a reply'? i always use the box and ive never tried the other..was just wondering....xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone thanks for the advice and support, i did have the results back from ages ago and they came back all clear, the ones i had last week i ve been told to ring up on monday afternoon to see if they ve come back, when i rang yesterday i was told they hadn even gone to the lab which is annoying as i was told that they would be back on thurs originally. so will hopefully say something then, but like i said before dont really know what thats going to show as its a pregnancy test they re doing on it and i already came back negative with the urine test so dont think they know what they re doing at all. I was told before that i had an infection and took a two week course of antibiotics which seemed to clear it up but like i said its all started back up again so i dont know if i need more or what really. I always use the post reply bex, not sure what difference it makes really, perhaps yours come through quicker is it? I just tried cleaning my windows and it started raining so im well angry now, and i just had work call me and say am i going to be in next week because i ve been off for too long now and sending me home last week made them look into my 'trigger points score' of which i ve know hit them. Im so cross at them because before this i ve had only one day off and that was in the first year of employment with them when my dog died and i couldn stop crying and didn think serving customers was such a great idea at the time. Everythins going wrong at the mo and i can feel myself slowly giving up on everything took me two hours this morning to convince myself to get dressed, its getting stupid. Again hope your all okay, Loves you all xxxxx
  • Options
    hi girls not had chance to pop on coz when finished work went straight out to karaoke and it wasnt a gud nt unfortunately gaz starts his dj/karaoke tnite so hope all goes well hes nervous bless he aint done it b4 im sure hel be fine!! the reason my nt was shit was bcoz she was out an im sure u know who i mean by now i really do wish i didnt hate her so much but i cant help it she just upsets me everytime i c her and i am now seeing her belly growin an keep thinkin that shud be me not her wen got ome was so upset but didnt want to upset gaz with it all so cried myself to sleep again infact i feel like u gem i feel like giving up i feel life is just too hard sometimes and i am tryin to be strong but its not working anyway im so sorry gem uve had so much trouble with infections i cant remember hun did u av d an c and av u had ur first af yet? im worried i might av an infection coz cant stop going loo an its quite itchy down there and a funny sort of discharge may pop to see gp wot do u think? no pain or anything yet!!! bex at least u cheered me up a bit hun i had to laugh at ur post about ur ova half i dont know how u avnt throttled him yet they just DRIVE!!! us round the bend dont they. hehehe!! thats gud about the pg test thanks for that i bought one yesterday ??9 and did test b4 i went out last nt coz thought that if i keep goin to loo then i might be pg but it sed neg so think this also might be y i was depressed!! to be honest we havnt done it enuf really just dont feel upto it and it worries me about the pain thing think i just want to get my first af outta way and then def stop drinkin an get healtheir first but i hate the waiting and then when i see her it just frustrates me but i was thinkin hopefully i will get pg in march coz then i wud av a xmas baby that wud be lovely that wud be the best xmas prezzie ever beth hope ur ok honey hope ur avin a nice realxin weekend an bb hope u r too speak soon luv em xx