Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

YOUR NOT ALONE 2!

Replies

• Options
    Hello i just thought id write really quickly before i have a bath and say Emma im really sorry bout what happened today for you, that must have really hurt, a friend of mine asked yesterday if i managed to conceive yet (she doesnt know i had m/c) and i had to really fight it not to shout and scream. Its such a horrible reason we've all come together and befriended on another, but im sure it ll get easier for us, it has to, and think of it the way you've put it to me darling, it happened before and i know its going to happen again for you and fingers crossed the next time someone asks you you can say great thanks its a ... and its due in a month, i really believe that you know, from what i ve gathered from you your too nice a person to not get your dream, Love and luck. To all my other beautiful ladies here im sending you love also, Oh and PS Congratulations on the wedding!!!!! Its just what we need to take our minds off things, let me know how ALL arrangments go and what you plan, it ll keep us all entertained im sure, Love xxx
  • Options
    Becky....thanks for sharing that information with us, its interesting to read. Gems hope you enjoy your bath and Emma I hope that you are feeling a bit better now that you are at home. Take care Beth x PS Emma and Gems good luck with your wedding plans......its the best day of you life getting married so enjoy every minute!
  • Options
    sorry im back now girls...can i just say im sorry if ive made things complicated for you with regards to the Q10 but im sure you can see why ive mentioned it....right where was i??? emma i agree 100% with what you was saying spud it makes you think doesnt it??? about being healthy etc...and can i say im really glad that you both find this post helpfull and a comfort to you cos we are all helping eachother being here and sharing all our stories... anna..ops fancy finding arron in your bed!!.lol..arh sweet though...emma yes i have a cat too but he doesnt bother ...when he first saw the hamster he had alook on his face like..''wow its my birthday!!'' me mams got me pressie!!'' but the next time he saw it he had a look of utter disgust then walked off with his nose in the air..lol..so its ok..ill never put them together though. only when she's running round the house in her wheel!!lol.. well girls im going in the shower now im dying to get in my warm fluffy jimjams. im goosed. thinking of you all. tc hugs becky xxxx ps beth my face looks normal but it doesnt feel it its still stinging and a little painful thanks for askng.x
  • Options
    hi everyone...hope your all ok. anna hows the packing going?? what time are you going tomorrow? i bet your really looking forward to it, and some time away to. jessica how are you today? barbara where have you gone? are you joining us again? get that pc sorted!!!lol.melanie how are you feeling spud with your ever growing bump..is your little boy ok again now and back to school? have you got any names in mind for the new arrival? beth spud, how are you feeling today hope you got a good rest emma hows work going today hope they are going easy on you or ill come round and duff them up!! lol..it will get easier. gem how are you feeling today spud? sounds like your having fun with all the ttc!! lol..just made me think poor men lol having you all chasing them for sex all over the place then having to go back to work all roughed up and shattered!!.lol...but im sure they are loving every minute of it!!hehehe emma i know what you mean with the not sleeping im terrible have been for years. it drives me insane sometimes, it makes everything worse in a way cos youve got a good clear head after a good nights sleep and you feel groggy most of the time....anna percelforce isnt mush good hes not got here yet!!! ..lol..i gota go out now. thinking of you all tc becky xxx
  • Options
    Becky, thanks for the info about q10. I just read that someone said it was good, maybe I should have checked like you. PAcking is not going so good... My morning started well..not..Chris was taking my car so I had to have his, I always tell him to strap the carseats in as I am always in arush in the mornings, he didn't..Grrrr. But he had got me a lovely valentines card, even though we dont normally do them.I think he felf guilty as for our wedding anniversary he forgot to get one(he blamed the house move). I did get one 2 weeks late. Anyway, at 10 am got another call from school to say Rebecca had been sick... She is not ill.. Her teacher and I are wondering if she has developed a allergy to milk or something. Went to the doctors, not much good..they said if it keeps happening they will look in to it more.. So until then I suppose she will just be sick. At the moment she is listening to her mp3 player with headphones and singing and dancing so she is not ill.
    Chris dad is 60 this year so they want to go away.....somewhere nice you think.. no bloody pontins... Wow. We have been on holiday with them before and they want to follow us everywhere and do everything with the kids, then we will have chris brother a single 27 year old going around with us like a gooseberry..His mum has put we want apartments near eachother..GREAT! I can hear them snore.....They only have small ap so Chris and I will have a bedsette to sleep on in the lounge whilst kids are in the room. It is in July but I am hating it already, only for a weekend but that is long enough.
    Anyway to much moaning..
    We had a nice meal out yesterday ate to much but nevermind.
    Not going to sweden until friday morning so I will have sometime to pack tomorrow, in the day I am taking Aaron for the 200th time to check his ears, they say he has got glue ear but he seems to be hearing ok to me.
    I am taking Rebecca for a haircut soon so I will be back later. If Chris let me that is.
    I hope you are all ok.
    Anna

• Options
    Hi All.
    Just wanted to say to you all that are feeling like it will never happen i felt just the same.I thought after the m/c that that was my last chance.But then I fell pregnant after all those years of trying and nothing.There is just no sense to it all sometimes you just have to remain hopeful.I found that by focusing on something like a holiday or a break away and taking up swimming really helped to pick me up again.I felt so low after the m/c so I think that its a really difficult time to get through but you will get through it.
    I was always the one that didn't get the good news it still hasn't sunk in now.Take care all of you love Melanie.
  • Options
    hi everyone...anna and beth im not sure about the q10 thing so i just thought id mention what i read, then its up to the person taking it...maybe it is ok but just ask your doctor first or the midwife etc just to be safe.. thanks for that mel it funny how you get a one track mind... anna, natalie had an allergy with milk from when she was born and they said that she would grow out of it and she did she's ok now,why dont you try her with some juice instead and just see how she goes....it could be that it doesnt suit her...aww im really pleased with my lad tonight i said id take him to the meal he booked tonight so that he wont be running late with work and getting ready etc ...the cheeky monkey asked if id pick them back up after too!! like i dont have a love life!! lol...but i did cos he's making such an effert for his g/f she didnt know where they were going untill we got there and its her favorite place and when they got back to ours he had a bunch of red roses waiting for her to take home...awwwww what a love....i took there pic with her camera and they look lovely together...oh chucks..lol..speaking of being in love and romance etc etc lol... me and steve was having a little chat and we've decided not to wait any longer....we are going to try again a.s.a.p!!!!...so although im really excited and cant wait...after losing 3 it is also a big scary step to go for it again...was up most the night last night going over things...mainly what if's but we wont know unless we try...so well i just wanted to share it with you all...so ill be joining you all now!!! ...with all the others i got pregnant right away so not a problem there but getting past 10 weeks will be a miracle....so please can you keep everything crossed for me girls cos im gonna need it!!! oh anna feel for you with the holiday at butlins with the inlaws...no nookie for you over that weekend!!.lol..oh well at least it only for the weekend. youll have to make the most of sweden on friday. how long are you going for??? O.M.G. girls!!!!!! we are now offically TTC!!! hehehe.. well im going for a shower now, and i dont think ill be putting my fluffy red jimjams on tonight!! hehehe hopeyou are all ok. thinking of you becky xxxxx
  • Options
    hi girls bit of better day today at work and im on my day off tomoz i have my two little cousins staying with us tnite they have really cheered me up it has been nice and gud practice for me im at the hospital tomoz just for a follow up appointment so i can ask qus etc glad to hear u r now ttc bex that is great news just try and think positive hun im sure it will happen this time just think u cud av a new bundle of joy by christmas gud luck and fingers crossed thanku again gem for the lovely comment about me being a nice person and that i shud get my dream i really appreciate it! well i got a valentines card off my o/h and a cute teddy but i dint get gaz one an he was wel pissed off but i dint think he was gonna get me one coz he dint get me an anniversary card so i sed we re even now he he right gonna luv u and leave u for now may pop on later or il pop on tomoz will be able to put a few more posts on tomoz coz im off work so luv and hugs to u all em xx
  • Options
    Oh Becky.......so pleased for you honey about you ttc again, I will have everything crossed for you apart from the legs lol I know its scary trying again and everything runs through mind and then you get the what if's but I am sure that you will be fine this time round and its just soooooo exciting as everyone now is ttc!!!!!! I bet you will be the first out of us girlies to fall pregnant again! So you are ditching the fluffy jimjams tonight.....watch out Steve here she comes!!!! Shane is such a sweetheart, taking his girlfriend out for dinner and then giving her red roses to take home and they say men dont know the meaning of romance! I dont know about you but we just exchanged cards, we havent done presents for a couple of years now. Did you do your steak dinner for Steve tonight or were you too busy being chauffer? Anna.....oh dear going away with the inlaws to pontins image hey I am sure it will be fine and its just for a weekend you will be there one minute and back home before you know it. His poor brother may feel a bit awkaward though, maybe you could play cupid before you go and get him fixed up with someone. How is Rebecca, still singing and dancing? Oh bless her I hope if it is an allergy the doctors can do something to help her. Mel good to see you on the board how are you doing and how is the bump I am sure its getting bigger by the day. When you have time pop on and let us know how things are and please let us know if you have come up with any names. BB......are you chosing to ignore us!!!! we are missing you please get your computer and broadband sorted soon. Hope all is going well with the house and you have managed to unpack and get yourself sorted. Emma....how was your day at work today? Have been thinking of you and was hoping that it was better than the last couple of days. Well not long now and I will be flying home.......I cant wait it will be good to see family for a couple of days. Thanks for asking after me Becky....even though I had a early night and had a good sleep the same thing has happened again this evening got home from work and compltly shattered, I can feel my eyes getting heavier as I am typing this so apologies if I am talking rubbish!!! Just dont know whats wrong with me at the moment I am sure that it will pass in a few days. Hope you other girlies are all ok thinking of you and big hugs to you all. Beth xx
  • Options
    hi all im an early riser this morning rnt i !!!! my little cousins have woke me up they are hungry so ive given em sum rice crispies and now im sat watchin cartoons better get used to it hadnt i lol sorry to hear u r so tierd beth av u dun pg test yet? coz that is a sign isnt it! anna hope u av a nice weekend away im sure it will be great its nice to just get away from everything sumtimes ive still not found miself a gud deal yet dont get the time to look for my own hols it is getting easier now i think going bk to work takes ur mind of things. anyway i am gonna do sum cleaning and then il pop on again after ive been to hospital to let u know what they say!! they probably wont be able to help but u neva know c u in a bit luv to u all em xx
  • Options
    yawn...well girls im shattered...didnt get much sleep last night!!!...nudge nudge...lol...we are now really ttc!!!.omg its exciting init?..my fluffy red jimjams went right out of the window!!.lol.forgot what the buzz felt like....oh god have to wait bloody ages now to see whats what!!.lol..not that im counting..(only just had my monthly!)arh well....anyway i acutally feel quite brain dead this morning not had a great deal of sleep past few nights as it is so youll have to forgive me if i miss anyone...emma and beth thanks for your kind words of suport it means a lot to me having you all to share it with...god, what a roller coaster ride we are on eh girls...lol..how old are your cousins emma i bet its nice for you to have them my sister has got twin girls aged 3 now oh they are so cheeky but flippin great like anna said they come out with the most amazing things..beth e only excanged cards but i must admit steve picked the perfect card the words made me fill up and inside he'd put ''fingers crossed this time!!'' so he had really tried lil luv....i was playing chauffer last night we just had enough time to eat our meal in between dropping them off and picking them up!! its a good job i wasnt running round in ma knickers or something for steve!!.lol.. no i didnt mind cos footie was on anyway and he was making such an effort for his g/f and i had a feeling something was going to happen later on anyway!!..oh forgot to tell you i got all my lads baby photos out too last night to show his g/f hehehehe he loved it relly cos he was soooo cute with his blonde curly hair....mums whats what we are hear for!!. did you get a good nights sleep beth ??? and emma your like me and not good at sleeping either are you?? we are having a lazy day today i havent got much energy and i wanna save what i have got for ttc!!lol..just got to pop to ma mums later and the usual jobs ironing : ( anna are you busy with the packing?? have you got room for a small one?? well im not as small as i used to be!!.lol..bb where are you???? mel and gem thinking of you both hope your ok. well im going now cos i cant think right..its took me ages to type this!!.lol..big hugs all round. talk later becky.xxxx
  • Options
    oh girls i forgot, im sorry to give you bad news with good but theres something wrong with molly, going to the vets at 3 today...im sure its nothing serious but i cant not do nothing so ill have to let you know...c u later...xxx
  • Options
    hi bex wots wrong with molly hun bless the little thing i hope she is ok my little hammy minnie died a couple of years ago and it was really wierd coz im not sure if i believe in spirits etc but when we found minnie she wasnt moving so we brought her into the front room and stroked her but nothing was happening then all of a sudden our wind chimes started just moving uncontrolably and they are inside the house hanging from the door frame and there was no wind we thought if it was the spirit of our little hammy then she was flying off to heaven orrr i like to think so anyway coz there was no reason wotsoever for it to move like that!!!! im sure ur little hammy will be fine bex let us know ow u get on. my little cousins are 3 and 7 they get on really well and they were very well behaved and they say they want to stay again sumtime so that will be nice so finished most of cleaning so thought id pop on to see wots goin on with u girls today but not much as yet but im sure il hear form u later hope ur all ok! glad ur enjoying ttc bex to be honest me and o/h sex life isnt that fulfilling coz we just seem to do it as routine and since it hurt i havent done it again im gonna ask doc about this today as to why it hurts but i def think we need to spice things up a bit any ideas? right il leave u with that thought look forward to ur suggestions later will c in a bit luv em xx
  • Options
    Hello everyone.
    Just a quick one before I go and get the kids. The inlaws have had them so I can pack...
    I am going to try and take away milk from Rebeccas diet to see what happens, she is not impressed.. I took Aaron for his hearing test today and his glue ear is a bit better so that is good.
    Becky, Good News on the TTC. All my best wishes. Lets hope it will be a Merry Christmas for us all..I hope Molly is better. I will try and email you some snowy pics from sweden..Oh Shane sounds like a good boyfriend, a real gent. Bless him
    Beth, Rebecca is still singing and dancing, we are taking her mp3 player and headphones to weden on the plane, I am a bit worried though as she sings along.Poor fellow passengers....I wish we could set up Chris brother with someone but he never goes out..Sad person, I think he feels hard done by as he has had a bad relationship i the past. Also he is a mummy and daddys boy and they still do most things for him..
    Emma, Gemma I hope you are ok.
    Mel, I hope you are ok and that you bump and litlle boy are to(and O/H of course)
    BB, Where are you? Hope it is going well, and you have managed to unpack.
    I will try and come on later but if not I might get on when I am in sweden
    Anna
  • Options
    Becky......you little minx you!!!!! Have you recovered from last nights activities!!! Oh I am just so pleased for you honey. I know what you mean by the counting down of days I am like that every month. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope that you are on here soon with some exciting news. How is little Molly, I hope it is nothing serious and that she is safely tucked up in her little home. Emma....Sounds like you have enjoyed having your cousins over....good practice for you! No I haven't taken a pg test, I have decided to wait and see if I do get my period, I am trying not to get my hopes up too much as I dont want to come down with a big bang if my period does arrive. Its weird because I feel that I have the signs of pregnancy, tiredness, full and heavy boobs, eating like a horse!!!! I guess we will have to wait and see what happens. If it turns out that I am we have decided that we are not going to tell anyone until we are certain that everything is going well. When I fell last year we told our parents when I was 5 weeks and at 7 weeks we had lost the baby, I kinda feel that we jinxed things a bit. How did you get on at the doctors.....did you ask them about why sex is hurting so much? Let us know how you got on. Anna.....have you got all your packing done now? I am still to pack form going home on Saturday but I will just throw a few things in a bag so it wont take long! Good to hear that Rebecca is ok......I think its a good idea that you are stopping the milk in her diet. How long are you in Sweden for? I hope that you have a lovely time. Mel....how are you and bump hope everything is ok and your little boy and hubby????? Well I am gonna go now as I think I should spend some time with hubby, he hardly sees me in the evenings now as I am glued to the board!!!!! Take care and I will speak tomorrow. Big hugs all round and lots of baby dust to you all!!!! Beth xx
  • Options
    hi all just a quick one went quite well at docs i think because i have pcos they did listen more to me as i explained my situation and they said they will do me some ov testing and hormone test and they want to test gaz sperm and keep an eye on me which is gud i forgot to ask about the sex thing i always forget to ask something!!!! doc told me to start up my metformin again and i av read that if i carried on taking my metformin this may have prevented my m/c so i asked doc if this was right and she sed it is possible yes but my local gp told me to stop taking them i now wish i hadnt stoped taking them coz i may not be in this situation now!!!! i am watching that miracles in the womb i find it really interested gaz says he doesnt feel comfortable watchin it so he has popped out for a bit so home alone it is so quiet anyway gonna go now to watch end of this hope ur all ok speak soon luv and hugs em xx
  • Options
    wish i hadnt watched it now just seen the babies being born an ive started crying xx
  • Options
    hi girls..phew what a bloody nightmare...plz dont ask ive not been able to get on since i popped on yeserday morning..bloody car going to the tip. asap. ive had enough...feel like ive missed all your posts etc. im lad everything went well at the docs emma and youll now be a ble to get on a little bit better now theyve put your mind at rest a little. i missed the program i was too wound up and had steam coming out of my ears by then....lol...one thing after another.lol.. beth i cant remember what is on your post spud and if i go to look now ill lose everything ive typed not that ive said much lol. molly seems to be ok..i didnt make it to the vets cos of the car so i looked on the internet to see if i could find something and it turned out to be her cage and the wood chippings i had an old cage in the shed from my last hamster called shirley!!..lol..so ive put her in that and she's just got sand in there now and shes ok!! and loves her new cage too got loads of tubes etc for her to climb around in!! anna ive prob missed you leaving for your hols havent i?? but just incase have a lovely time you never know while your away!!!!.....lol...any sign of bb yet??? mel thinking of you spud. beth hope your putting your feet up! well i gota go now ill try and get on again later on. thinking of you all take care becky xxxxxxx
  • Options
    hi girls where r u all not much bin goin on tnite hope ur all ok bin out tnite bin karaoke had an emotional moment again had a few too many to drink know i sed i was gonna stop but i know im not pg so thought oh well make the most of it!! work was crap i hate it but need to earn money!! gem hows u hun not heard from u for a bit bb u not sorted yet we 're missin ya anna hope to hear from u wen ur back beth how u doin hun? an bex hows the ttc goin and no one as given me any tips yet about spicing things up in the bedroom thought id get loadza suggestions wot u lot doin? right gonna luv ya an leave ya knackered goin bed sweet dreams em xx
  • Options
    hi emma...sorry spud ive had a bad couple of days...everything going wrong and its all left me feling shattered and ill my bellys playing up big time so we havent been helping our ttc along any!!!.lol..beth has gone away now for a couple of days im not sure when she gets back i forgot with one thing or another anna is still away barbara still hasnt returned!!!!...dont know about gem so cant say and mel is relaxing her beautiful little bump i hope and i think that leaves me...sorry!!.lol..and i'm mental !!!..lol..oh dear..looks like your stuck with me emma.lol..till gem comes on...so you had an emotional moment?? it was prob the drink what did it..it used to makes me like that sometimes if i had some things going on....we dont really go out now so i only tend to have a glass of wine..and im not doing that now with us trying just incase....mmm spicing things up!!! it depends on what you both like...you could share a shower or a bath with lots of candles and bubbles...you could turn yourself into a desert up stairs then shout him up! (i mean cream or fruit round your body parts!!hehehe or anything that he likes) dress up like a tart..lol..everything hanging out stocking etc..i mean in the house!! god if you went out like that youll be arrested.lol...next time you both go out for a drink together half way through the night wisper to him that you have no undies on!!! and then 10 mins later wisper that you want him!!! i bet he cant wait to get you home...av you done the blind fold and hands tied??? no need to answer that!! hehehe thats a few for the time being hope they help im sure the others will come up with some more...ive not done my hair yet. lol..so ill have to go for now...ill prob pop on again after if your coming on..mel hows things spud hope your feeling ok and your sickness has gone gem hope your feeling a little better time is a great healer bb dont you luv us any more???? where are you???? right im off take care and ill see you all after. hugs becky xxx