Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

YOUR NOT ALONE 2!

Replies

• Options
    Hi All just wanted to say becky I'm sorry you have had a stressful couple of days.Have you been able to get your car sorted I just read the bit about your car going to the tip.!!!.Please try not to get to stressed out it wont do you any good.Go and have a long bubble bath please !!!.I have been a bit worse with my sickness this week I actually had one whole day when I did'nt throw up last week but then made up for it big time.I have been feeling a bit down about it I know it will be worth it in the end and im not complaining it would just be nice to bloom instead of droop if you know what I mean.Well looking forward to a lazy nite in front of the tele after dinner.Have a nice rest of the weekend all.love mel xxx
  • Options
    hi bex thanks for ur reply hun the tips sound great u saucy minx he he i forgot everyone has gone away thats why its so quiet work has bin shit again cant wait to get ome tnite i finish at 7pm so not long now just thought id pop on now whilst im not doin out lol - if my manager was to catch me shed kill me not really got much to report and i think im gonna wait for my first period before we really start ttc i am a bit worried about it though coz ive heard it can be a really bad period and i already have really bad periods is this true? i used to pass out and everything!! i was talkin to this girl last nt and she really pissed me off i told her wot had happened with me and she went on to say she is so fertile she only has to look at a willy an she gets pg she sed shes been pg 6 times but only has 3 kids so i sed oh av u had m/c aswell she sed no i had 3 abortions - it just isnt fair is it!!!! mel nice to hear from u sorry to hear ur not blooming gems hope ur ok sweet right gonna clear up now ready to go home might pop on later luv an xxxs em
  • Options
    hi girls, just thought id pop on steve still watchin footie...mel im sorry your feeling low..its not suprising really, its been one thing after another for you hasnt it since you been pregnant. its ok to have a moan spud it doesnt mean that your bad or anything your only human. hopefully it wont last the whole of the pregnancy...and it will get easier for you untill then you can always come and have a chat and get it off your chest...we are always here for you.xx
    im not feelling to well at the mo dont really know whats wrong though : ( belly painfull and aching too...wish i could have a nice long soak in the bath...we havent got one we only have a shower...we had to have the bath taken out and the shower fitted for steve with his ms...but i really miss my bath sometimes, used to have filled right up with water as hot as i could stand lol..and loads of bubbles...ohhh thats sounds lovely...emma bb used to pop on while at work.lol.she never got much done!!! where do you go to sing?? is it local??? everyone would leave if i got up singing lol..no emma life isnt fair im not going to comment on the girl you was talking about..but my monthlys have been a little worse since but ive lost 3 so wether that will make a difference or not but i only thought a month or two ago that theyve never been the same since...dont know if everyone is the same....glad to be of help with the spice..lol..well im going watching a little tv now football has gone off...tc hugs becky xxx
  • Options
    Oh becky trust me to say have a nice bath and you have had to take it out.I always say the right thing!LOL.If you lived a bit closer you could come and lie in my bath for a few hours!!.Ok just try and relax without the bath please.Sorry you not feeling to well again I hope it passes quickly.
    xxxxxlove mel xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    hi bex i sing whereva there is a karaoke i love it!! i mainly sing at my local just down the road i live in ashton u lyne where do u live hun? i too dont have a working bath coz our running water doesnt run hot we av problems with our boiler so i too wud love a long soak in a warm bath but it is gonna cost me about a grand to sort it sorry u feel shit at mo sweet why do u think u r havin tummy touble? ordered a pizza for tea not very healthy but cudnt be bovad cooking im crap at cooking but i really need to sort my diet out coz the doc did say if i lose some weight then i will ovulate more!! anyway not much more to report so gonna luv ya an leave ya chat tomoz! night night xx
  • Options
    ..lol...mel its ok you wasnt to know was you???...no worries ill pop round yours then...you better warn the hubby though he'd have a heart attack if he came home and found me lolling around ..lol..he'll think what the bloody hells that awful noise??..and it will be be singing in the bath!!..lol..some thing from chity chity bang bang or sissor sisters..hehehe doesnt bare thinking about does it?...oh dear emma cant your landlord do something about your boiler??..oh dont worry about my belly mel and beth know that its a long going problem what started after my second m/c and i thought it was to do with that, then when i got pregnant again i blamed it on that then when i m/c and got an infection i blamed it on that!!.lol it wasnt untill they started to try and find out what was wrong with me that i really knew that it was something totally different. but after everything they are thinking its all to do with stress i forgot whats it called just now but its like youve got ulcers with all the pain what goes with it (cos they say ulcers are from continued tress) still in the middle of having some tests done to be honest to find out but im sick of all the waiting and needles cos ive had to have loads of tests done too for the 3 m/cs to try and find out why but they couldnt find anything. we did say that we would wait untill the tests for my belly was done too but its taking way too long im not due to go to tameside again for the docs untill towards the end of march then ill have to wait for the scan they want me to have done so we have just decided to ttc again now as you know...im not putting it off any longer..ill be old and gray be the time we wait for them...lol....do you like veg?? cos they are easy you only have to stick them in a pan of water and biol!!!.lol..chickens easy once youve washed it you only have to stick it in the oven!!..get your o/h to give you a lift!!...well i started to read anothher book yesterday morning and i couldnt put it down!! its called something blue by emily giffin. its not normally what i read but its quite funny..and i was so bored yesterday and last night that im half way through it already.lol.i couldnt sleep last night so i got back up and started to read again!!...natalie comes home today!! yippeee. cant wait to see her and hear all about her travels she txt before and said it will be around 4.30..just intime for tea!!..lol..we are on pork chops today with veg and mash and gravy..mmmmm cant wait for that i could eat it now!!..melanie i was going to say how are you feeling today but its a silly question i think...so ill ask but ill just hope that your on the better side rather than you feeling really rough..poor you...youll just have to keep thinking of that tiny little bundle of joy at the end of it all i bet that helps a little...well i better go for now wanna get my ironing done before natalie comes home with a load of washing or else my pile will get too big!!...ive just realized what a lovely sunny day it is!! beth must of booked it while she's gont to visit her family..lol..she couldnt of got better weather for it..hope she's having a lovely time...anna is somewhere in sweden now jammy monkey!!..lol..right im going!!!...take care. luv beckyxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    hi girls hows your day been?? hope its been nice and relaxing...ive not done much today its been quite relaxing i did my ironing and made tea and all ive done is read my book which has been flippin great, sooo funny and witty too!!! well natalies back!! went to pick her up at 4 from school YES AMAZING THE BLOODY CAR WORKED!!! (was scared that i wouldnt make it back!) aww she gave me a big hug!!! right there in front of everyone!! chucks, she love me really....she got us both a keyring for a gift cos i told her not to waste her money...youll never guess what mine says.. '''lost the plot''!!!..she said when she saw it she thought of me!!!..lol..what does that tell you???? i keep smiling now, that she bought me that one back..hehehehe never mind it could be worse. she had a great time and told us all her stories...ate her tea...she gave me her washing then gone out to see her mates!!..lol..gone just like that...arh well...im going readinng my book again now im hoping to finish it tonight if i do ill beat my record of 3 days...lol..god im sad.....right well i hope your all ok thinking of you talk soon becky xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    hi bex nice to hear natalie is back safe and sound! ive been at work again today i do a 10 - 4 shift on sundays then we went for a carvery it was lovely but i always eat too much ive got to stop that then i went to mi mums and had a nice hot bath to try and ease my tension in my neck and shoulders they still really hurt i just cant seem to relax after everything that has happened and i find work so stressful oh i wish i didnt have to work! then when i got home i went bed for a bit to try and catch up on some sleep coz like you i didnt sleep very well again! i am such a crap sleeper i just never seem to stop thinking. tameside is where i am too im sure it will be the same tameside so that means you must live in my area its a small world isnt it lol!! can i just ask bex what might be the problem with you coz you managed to have one child so something was working right do you have any ideas what it could be? i personally think mine is down to hormones!! (bloody hormones) glad u was able to have a relaxing day the book you're reading sounds good i am reading a book about true experiences people have had with angels its really nice but im still not completely convinced until i see one for myself have you ever had any experiences in this area? think i l read some more in a min coz theres nowt gud on tv and o/h wants the computer as usual lol right gonna make a brew now hope ur all ok speak soon luv em xx
  • Options
    ohhh emma fancy having to work on a sunday....the carvery sounds nice in fack the hot bubble bath sounds nice too!!..lol..my mum has said to me before now to go to hers if i ever fancy a bath but i cant go..it doesnt feel right..but my sted dad is there too..oh i dont know its prob just me..im a funny cow some times....cant you get your o/h to give you a little rub that will help your shoulders, i know if he's anything like my feller he's not in to anything like that but you cud ask..and just try and relax a little, breath from deep down in your belly rather than shallow breathing it really does help, try and be aware of it then you can keep correcting it...sorry i sound like im going on but i got a L-3 diploma in.I.H.M. and it really does help you take a little time each day to lie down and do some slow deep breathing......i dont mind you asking about my belly and m/c's spud. to be honest i havent a clue! lol.it is strange how ive had two kids from my first marrage but struggling this time round but they have done all the tests they say they can do and cant find anything wrong...which is even more strange...they only found only thing which was high and they said that will be cos of stress but that doesnt suprise me cos like ive explained my body is a bit messed up with stress at the moment anyway and it doesnt sound like it will ever really go back to normal once it gets to this stage....maybe that could have something to do with it..maybe i can never have children now cos my body keeps rejecting them...i dont know...all i know is that they said keep trying it will happen one day but saying that im not keep going through it, im not as strong as i used to be and i also have to think of steve...so we'll just wait and seewhat happens this time.....your book sounds nice.. i think it would be nice if all that was happening..i could do with an angel...lol..i have had a couple of times where people have said when ive gone to there house c'ome in and shut the door' and then when i followed them into the living room they said 'wheres your friend gone??? and i said 'i havent got anyone with me, im on my own'!!! they have been puzzled cos they said they was sure someone was with me...(they thought id left them outside!) which at the time scared me a little..dont know if that counts..but it happened a few times while i was working......oh i gota go now steve wants me..ill try and pop on later. hugs beckyxxxps)mel thinking of you!!xx
  • Options
    OMG!!!! Hi everyone. Cant believe that i have now got 6 pages to catch up with!!!!! Just thought i'd pop on quickly and do a post to say that i am still alive, i miss you all tremendously, hope everyone is well and cant wait to catch up! Sadly, i still dont have broadband grrrrrrrrrrr so needed to pop on here just to post. Thanks mel for the scan pic, made me smile the hugest smile image Has anyone managed to conceive since the last time i was on???? I really hope so image House move went well, the house is fantastic! Was hoping to get a new baby to go with it but sadly didnt ov again this month and my tummy is telling me that AF will be here by the end of the wekk image Must go back to docs and try and sort something out. Also going to find a good reflexologist who can hopefully get my ovulation going again. They can work miracles i have been told image. Sorry this isnt much but cant wait to be able to read all the posts and then get myself up to date. Will be at work until about 5 so if anyone can do a quick update to tell me if anyone has conceived who i need to congratulate, i'd be obliged image Love you all and have missed you all more that i can say!!!!!!!! love and kisses Barbara xxxx
  • Options
    barbara!!!! oh at last i thought you didnt luv us any more...lol..good to hear from you...sorry no news on the baby front.. (not that i know of anyway!.lol) but me and steve have decided that we are trying again!!!!...really scarey but excited...gotta keep everything crossed...4th time lucky!! and anna and her hubby have said that they are trying again too...beth and the others are waiting to get their monthly or not!!! fingers crossed again!!.. sorry youve got no news spud..but at least you got your house the baby will soon follow...well im going for now need to sit down for a bit having trouble with ma head !!..lol..i know ive always had trouble with ma head...no seriously it keeps like fuzzing over and it aches??? hmmm arh well .... god im dying for some coffee..dont half miss it..but its linked to m/c so only allowing myself 2 cups a day : ( ......thinking of you all take care hugs becky xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxps bb you better get reading!!
  • Options
    hi bb nice to hear ur back hows the new home is everything sorted now? that sounds interesting reflexology think il try that aswell even if its just for relaxation bex that actually concerns me about the stress situation because i am always stressed and dont think il ever not be so does that mean i will neva get a baby? right il be on again soon just gona watch mi soaps em x
  • Options
    hi emma...oh no i dont want you to stress cos of me!!! im not talking of normal every day stess im on about extreme stress like trauma!!!! like when i was in the car accident, which knocked me off my feet i was extremly bad bad for ages after!!..i got to go my program is coming on but ill try and get on again after...but i was just on about me and what ive been through..so dont you worry. take care hugs becky xxxxx
  • Options
    hi bex oh right i understand wot u mean hun! its just i thought my m/c ws somet to do with stress and i really piss myself off sometimes coz i stress way too much i really do need to sort that out but again easier sed than done im feelin really low today ive been crying again i mean i have been ok for the last week but today ive just felt so down i was just watching that bad mothers guide or somet it was gud but upsetting coz i dont know if any of u watched it but the young girl had a baby and they were talking about uncondtional love and i just thought that is what i want so bad im snappin at ova half and i feel so angry again im sure it will pass but its hard isnt it sorry for whinging on again but i know you lot understand maybe im ready for my af soon an its my hormones an im worried about that coz when i had my m/c i didnt bleed naturally i had the d an c so i think that when i have a proper period it again just makes it all real again that im def not pg if u know what i mean an im also not looking forward to the pain and i hope i dont pass out coz i used to do that years ago when they were really bad. im on my day off tomoz so think i need to find somet that will cheer me up. right feel a little beta now ive let off some steam luv to u all take care em xx
  • Options
    hi emma, sorry your having a bad day spud..it is still early days yet..it took me months to really stop getting upset at baby things and stuff, so your doing really well just dont be so hard on yourself when you do have a bad day..its only natural and i think it does you good some times to have a bloody good moan and cry...gets it all out..then pick yourself back up take a deep and get back on with it!! and in time they will get few and far between...honest. i didnt see the program we recorded it we was watching waking the dead....on your day off tomorrow why dont you treat yourslf it dont have to be much or cost a fortune but something where it will make you feel a littler better in side!!..do you know that at tameside collage they do all the stuff that they have learnt really cheap? hair- nails- massage- oh god theres alsorts... and if your not pregnant you could have some one rub your cares away!!.... well ive got a house full tonight my o/h lad is coming for tea and my lads g/f is also coming and with nats friend too phew but it gets it all over with in one big sweep!.lol..so im just going to do a loads of mash and beans and sausages..lol... and throw them on plates. hehehe. thinking of you beth and anna hope your having a great time away visiting!! and mel and bb hope your both well and everything is ok try and pop on again and say hi!!.lol.well im off for now...tc hugs beckyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    hi bex thanks for that hun i think ive heard about that before about tameside collecge so i think il give em a call sounds like ul be avin fun tnite u cant beat bangers and mash i luv it! feel a little beta today knew i would but not looking forward to doin mi cleaning coz since ive bin bk at work the house has got into a right mess an its so difficult with 3 pets they drive me mad my o/h has got man flu again he must be so run down he keeps picking bugs up like theres no tomorrow luckily ive not caught it yet! i had a little chat with my o/h last nt about the sex thing and that i feel it is routine etc etc he didnt take it very well but if we dont talk about it then it will neva change wil it but wish i had put it a different way so hopefully now he knows how i feel we can make it beta time will tel...... ive been looking for a holiday recently and even though i work in travel i still cant find miself a cheap deal they are so expensive rnt they and it is really quiet at work people seem to be booking on the net il be out of a job soon! right beta start mi cleaning speak soon chic xx hows everyone else me an bex feel lonely lol!! keep us updated on your lives coz we re nosey cows he he luv to u all em xx
  • Options
    hi becky and em. still no broadband in my house! grrrrrrr good job i can pop on here but still havent read the week's worth since i left!!!! At least i can keep up with recent events. Awwww em, sorry you are feeling down. I've just found out recently of two people who are having babies around the time that i should have been having mine and it feels like a kick in the teeth even though it isnt really. i am pleased for them but i do feel jealous as well. i feel as though i have had my last chance but am trying to keep positive. think af is on its way by the end of the week 2 so that's crap!!!!! So, yesterday i started my diet again in earnest and i am determined this time. Going back swimming again from here so hopefully manage 30 lengths hopefully although anything really will be good. Becky, good luck tonight with that lot!!!! lol. i have got a man invasion on the way for Friday as John is having his monthly curry night and we are putting a few of them up! now that's the downside of a bigger house!!!!! Ah well. drunken, stinking men! think i might go to bed before they come home, especially as i have got sky and sky plus in my bedroom now! go to bed early and then when i hear the cab pull up, quickly turn it off and pretend i'm asleep!!! he he. Well, must away to the pool now, hopefully try and come on again at work tomorrow. Take care all, missed u all more than i can say! love and kisses, Barbara xxxx
  • Options
    hi barbara and emma...its good to have you back on again bb...just thought id pop on and say hi, done the tea and washing up...everyones dissapeared now some upstairs, some gone out and the the others watching football..eee i dont know..i cant stay here long cos the tv is blaring away with the footie and i feel like throwing it out of the window...feeling shattered...could do with a holiday too not had one for years now....aww barbara yes you have to stay positive..i know what you mean though, but prob for different reasons..but we cant give up just yet..im going to try a little longer before i think enough if enough....oh, god help you with the house full of drunken men...but think on the bright side...yes there is one!!...he'll have to sit through us lot when we come round for the midnight feast..ok we might not be drunk cos we'll all be pregnant!!!!..lol...but we'll still be singing and story telling and up most the night having a bloody good giggle..hehehe..oh emma house work never ends does it? im sick of it and as soon as youve done something it needs doing again!! grrr..so youve had a chat with your o/h then....youll have to shock him with some of them things we talked about the other day!!!! he'll be like wow!!!lol.. well i must say im missing all our girls who have gone gallavanting all over the place lol(sp) right im off, im that desparate to get out of the way of footie im concidering going to ma mums for an hour!!lol..talk soon take care, hugs becky xxxx
  • Options
    hi bex an bb hope ur ok ive been out tnite my mates bday we did the weekly quiz we didnt win but hey at least we tried it was nice to get out in the week coz dont normally go out in week my o/h didn want to come out as he was full of flu in work tomoz but not in til 12 so get a bit of a lie in but afta work til 8 which is shit. did u hear bout the story where that little baby was born at only 21 weeks that is amazing isnt it they r now reviewing the abortion policy which i think is a gud thing coz it jst shows babies can survive afta just 21 weeks of getsation. i think iam too hard on miself sumtimes coz it is still early days an i think i am doin quite well and like u say bex ive got to be easier on myself i just think as soon as i get pg again it will make things easier but it takes time doesnt it anyway think il go bed now knackerd night night to u all luv an hugs em xx
  • Options
    hi girlies..isnt it quiet on here without everyone??.lol..can i just say bb that i was only joking on the last post..we wont all turn up on your doorstep!!..hehehe well not without ringing you first!!.....emm hope your o/h is feeling a little better soon, yes i saw the news on the baby, amazing isnt it?..do you know with abortions i can understand that some women need them for certain reasons etc but what i cant understand its left so late and why do the medical people get away with it??? i think 2 months (3 at the very most) is way long enough to decide whats what and any time after that unless for medical grounds it should be im sorry your too late!! its discusting when you look at that tiny baby on the news and that it what they are killing! its fully formed and everything isnt it??? even my hubby for the first time realized why people are against it when he saw that tiny baby...i think that they should definatly change the time scale to a few months....right lets more on to something else....i know its too early but i felt sick yesterday...and i was thinking could it be cos of you know what!!..llol.. i know im daft...i couldnt help myself..but last night i had a really sexy dream.(no i cant tell you about it!!..lol..way too rude!!) only everytime ive been pregnant i kept having these really sexy and weird dreams!!!...its prob just a coincedence (i know ive spelt it wrong sorry!) its funny how you start to be isnt it? when some thing happens your thinking could it be????? ..lol.. any way...i wonder how beth and anna are getting on??? does anyone know when they are due back??? we are going to mackie d's today for some dinner!!..we dont do posh us!! i love big macs, big time...i keep saying im going to try some thing else but i never do!!...emma did you ever get used to your hair colour?? you said you didnt like it and wanted to change it back didnt you?..im going to have mine cut later today and im thinking of going back to blonde for a bit...when i was younger i wouldnt think twice and id just decide there and then go and buy it and stick it on right away!! but now im an old codger...i keep thinking maybe if i just had loads of high lights put in first!!.lol..im a chicken now...ive got high lights all ready but i mean loads more so it makes it really light first to get used to it!!...arh well ill let you know what i decide when i come back....right im off for now...thinking of you all tc hugs becky xxxxx