Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What are your children doing for Father’s Day? Tell Aldi for your chance to win a £100 voucher!

Replies

• Options

we are going for a family meal - but ava will give daddy a special fathers day kiss

• Options

my daughter is dancing at Blackpool winter gardens so we are taking him with us to watch the show

• Options

My daughter will be making her dad homemade burgers (his favourite) , he couldn't wish for anything else.

• Options

Making a card at every opportunity so I have a  big pile of cards to give!

• Options

This has reminded me of a story - my little'un wrote her daddy a card last year that was supposed to say 'you're my hero' ... except due to her illegible scrawl, instead of 'hero' she'd written a derogatory word that is used to describe, um, a lady who sleeps around... oops! We had a laugh reading that one image

This year we're sticking to presents :P

• Options

My 20 month old will be scribbling loveingly on her daddy's father's day card!

• Options

I will be helping my son make breakfast in bed for daddy, we are making his favourite pancakes with bananas and chocolate sauce.   

• Options

They're both going to cook dinner for him.  

• Options

my daughter got sucked in my tv advert, she,s done a personalised card with her pics and words from online card shop, i was sceptical but now its here im impressed hope he is too 

• Options

making a card and breakfast in bed

• Options

My new son will hopefully buy me some lego so i can revert back to my younger years and build it together with him image

• Options

We've a card and some chocolates, and as Daddy's going out in the day we're going to make him a chocolate fudge cake (notice the theme here) as it's his favourite and cooking his favourite dinner.

• Options

My son is a bit too old for making things now (15), but as he loves cooking will be doing breakfast in bed on fathers day.

• Options

My children are going to make their dad an oreo chocolate brownie - which is his favourite pudding.

• Options

my two youngest boys have made there dad a card my daughter and two older sons have bought dad something.

• Options

After many months of looking on the internet and fairs,  I and my brother have found the football card that my dad has been looking for, for over 2 years. it completes his collection.

and when we found it, the cost was just sixty pence. but it will mean the whole world to my Dad.   thanks for reading this...

• Options

My little granddaughter will be helping Mummy to make some breakfast and taking up to her Daddy to eat in bed. She will then give  him her pressies and bounce up and down on top of him. The rest of the day depends on his condition after this special treatment!

• Options

My 2 year old and baby bump have bought their Daddy a 1978 Tottenham shirt (His year of birth, not totally random!), some chocolate and beers. Cards have pictures on courtesy of Moonpig, and we'll be getting up to cook a full English breakfast in the morning! Here is my daughter with her Daddy after a night of being poorly! 

http://webkit-fake-url://24252fe9-3689-40a1-84d8-d2e8ecb72d49/imagejpeg

• Options

My daughter's made her Dad a trophy with a plastic cup and buttons, sequins and ribbons. It makes me giggle just thinking about how excited she is to give him it! SO lovely image x

• Options

We've made him a card, and some cookies with I love daddy on plus we are going to cook him breakfast in bed in the morning they are 2 and 3 years old

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions