Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tell Hobbycraft which craft kit would keep your child happy – and why: you could win £200 voucher!

Replies

• Options

My Son and daughter love doing any crafts especially with coloured paper and lots of colours. The 'Rainbow themed activity bundle' would be perfect for them. Thank you xx

• Options

My son really got into slime making when we went to a playout session and has been trying to perfect the art of making it.  He loves the slime making kit as it makes this easier for him.

• Options

Our family like the Science and Nature kits  Kids just love 'experiments' and anything to do with Nature - 

• Options

The slime making kit is definitely the most popular with my 7 year old daughter.  She loves making it and then plays with it for hours.

• Options

My grandchildren are different ages and stages, from 16 down to 1.  We therefore have quite a wide range of crafting interests using Hobbycraft card making kits, PomPom kits, Scratch Art and Science and Nature.  I'm sure some of the others will follow soon 😂

• Options

I have 5 kids ranging from 19 years down to 20 months and they all love Hobbycraft. My 2 teenage daughters love scrapbooking and decoupage and my boys all love painting, especially painting the ceramic moneyboxes etc.  The eldest 2 boys love the slime making kit.

• Options

my girls love anything with glue and glitter. but my 11 year old loves sewing and is hoping for a sewing machine this xmas image

• Options

Oh, definitely the slime making kits. My daughter is absolutely OBSESSED with all things slime. She knows all about activators and crunchy foam, and I can't begin to tell you how much PVA glue, food dye and glitter we get through!

• Options

My daughter loves Hama Beads! Hobbycraft offers such amazing sets. She loves being creative and making something pretty and cool all by herself. She also loves seeing her Hama Bead character/picture take shape right before her eyes. Her favourites would be the Diamond Animals and Disney Princess gift sets.

She hasn't tries Aquabeads yet but I know she'd love to have a go and make their Fairytale and Sylvanian families sets as well.

• Options

My son would love the paint your own teddy bear money box! He is 6 and is starting to understand the concept of earning money and saving up. We have started to give him £7 a week pocket money as long as he completes his chores (usually making his own bed, but he’s happy to help me with other little jobs too)! I can tell this is helping him grasp the concept of independance, and I think a money box he could paint himself would add to that growth :) he would absolutely love it x

• Options

My kids love  card making :)

• Options

I think my 9 year old Granddaughter would have fun learning to knit with the Galt First Knitting set. This has everything she'll need to get her started knitting and I'd happily help her on this project.

• Options

My daughter loves Hobbycraft we love the Pom Pom kit looks like so much fun and pom poems are very on trend at the moment , she would be delighted xxxx

• Options

I am helping my 10 year old granddaughter progress from simple sewing skills to using her great-Nan's sewing machine. She enjoys both  but I think the felt owl sewing kit would give her a sense of pride in her ability as it looks lovely but not too complicated. She also knows I am an owlaholic with a large and varied collection several of which she has chosen to give me for birthday/Christmas presents.

• Options

Hi my daughter is 10yrs of age and loves all craft activities  I think she would love the candle and perfume making kits as she can make these for her xmas presents for her friends and family. 

• Options

These are right up our street. My daughter loves making cushions and things so she'd love the sewing and also the card making kits as she is creative. The boys are more into building than crafting so would probably be more into the sciency, blowing things up kind. The shocking rocket looks great and I think my youngest would like the junior engineer's workshop aeroplane.

• Options

My son loves the scratch art sets, and the foil animal sets, they keep him busy for ages and he`s so pleased with himself when he sees the final picture finished.

• Options

My daughter would really love the Galt Jewellery Craft set.  It's a great price and has really good reviews.  My daughter loves fashion and wearing jewellery so this would be a very good choice for her!

• Options

As a kid I used to love making pom poms so its nice to see a kit. I am sure it would keep my kids entertained for hours too

• Options

My little girl absolutely loves crafting. She's love making the reindeer and snowmen for christmas.

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions