Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tell Hobbycraft which craft kit would keep your child happy – and why: you could win £200 voucher!

Replies

• Options

Wow would love to win this. My youngest daughter who has special needs wants desperately to follow in her older sisters footsteps as a chef...so kids baking kits  and equipment would really hit the mark. Fingers crossed!

• Options

children would love the paint your own unicorn , they are in to unicorns/painting/rainbow colours

• Options

My children love anything mucky, so the slime kits would be great or anything they could paint.

• Options

My Granddaughter would love to paint the handbag money box as she loves pretty handbags and loves saving her pennies to spend on days out.

• Options

Oh we do love Hobbycraft my boys never moan when shopping in here 😂 their favourite is the science kits the planet craft kits but also love making the bouncy balls and of course the slime that’s my favourite to 

• Options

My daughter would love the card making kit because she loves making notes and cards to her friends. She also loves drawing and writing 

• Options

My daughter loves cross stitching. Shes only 9 and shes made some beautiful things at her young age. Shes also loving anything to do with making bath bombs and slime! 

• Options

my daughter loves everything to do with hobbycraft

so wouldnt really have a favourite kit as she wouldnt beable to choose LOL

but would probably have anything to do with sequins and sparkles

or animals 

• Options

There are lots of kits I like and the one I think they would enjoy most is the Dolphin Sand Art Kit.  Although they have gone back to school I am going to buy this one for them as they will love comparing colours on the dolphin 

• Options

My grand daughter would love the Galt Sparkle Card Factory because she loves to have a box filled with home made cards ready for her friends' Birthdays

• Options

My boys and I just love the 'Build Your Own Electric Keyboard' kit. Not only do we love the STEM focus with lots of electronic experiments to perform, but when they've finished they have a working (hopefully!) musical keyboard. Fantastic!

• Options

My daughter would love the Galt Jewellery Craft kit 

Eva is 3 and has just started to take an interest in jewellery and hair accessorie, this would be brilliant for us to be able to sit down together and for Eva to make treats for herself and gifts for family and friends 

• Options

My daughter loves to draw and paint and keeps very busy when we visit places in the school holidays with her pad and pencils 

• Options

Any paint and sticking activity is a hit here!

• Options

My boy would absolutely love mask making!

• Options

i think my daughter would love the sew your own unicorn kits as she loves doing sewing with me and really i think they really encourage children  to learn new skills especially when they can make something easily and to have something theyve made  and sewing is a great skill to have :)

• Options

my niece loves writing cards and decorating them which is great for her writing skills too

• Options

My youngest daughter would be kept happy for hours by the Fairy Garden kit. The washing-line is so cute.

• Options

My son would love to play with any of the play dough sets, while my daughter would love the card making or pom pom sets - anything that involves a mess, glue and glitter!!

• Options

Galt Slime Lab, aqua bead star wars edition and build a keyboard would keep my boys entertained and get their creativity flowing

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions