Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What do you do with your kids for Hallowe’en? Tell Aldi your spookiest ideas: voucher to win!

Replies

• Options

My 10 year old daughter dresses up, we carve pumpkins and have halloween party food. We don’t go trick ot treating, but have plenty of sweets for when other children knock on the door

• Options

try and take them to a theme park for an organised scare

• Options

We are going to York this year and doing a spooky walk for kids! We love to rinse out old glass food jars and cover them in bandages, eyes or free printable spooky labels and put a battery powered tea light inside them. They look really effective. image

• Options

I take my little girl trick or treating :-) x

• Options

My son is a little older now but we always used to dress up and go rtick or treating around the local neighbourhood with the rest of the family!

• Options

Halloween is massive round our area. Loads of houses are decorated. People who arent wanting to take part put their wheelie bins across their gate way and people just leave that house alone which i think is great as it saves elderly being upset by people knocking on the door constantly. 

Children all get dressed up and so do some adults and do trick or treaking as well as going round seeing how the outside of houses are decorated. 

Us ourselves are having a halloween family party (its my birthday next week so it usually turns into a halloween/late birthday do) We have spooky looking food and drinks and millions of decorations both inside and out. We have a huge pumpkin that opens up which i keep all the halloween treats in for the trick or treaters. 

We have a spooky light projecter that plays a spooky scene on the window so it shows on the screen i put at the window.  image

• Options

We dress our 7 children up, dress the house up and have a Halloween party, spooky snacks, music, ghoulish games and heaps of fun! image

• Options

We carve pumpkins, dress up, and then put on some child friendly 'scary' movies!

• Options

We enjoy waiting for the local children to come and knock at the door and our grandchildren xx

• Options

My kids prefer to stay at home so we decorate the house and ourselves and have lots of sweeties bought to greet Trick or Treaters.

• Options

We always carve our special pumpkins, and place them in the window as night falls

• Options

We make some baked goodies, carve pumpkins and go trick or treating in the village... :) 

• Options

Me and my daughter usually get some halloween snacks in and watch the hotel transylvania films :)

• Options

When my children were younger I would take them out trick or treating for an hour or so then back home for a party. Now my children are all grown up with their own children who all dress up.We go trick or treating for an hour or so then all back to grandma's for a party.

• Options

Don't have kids

• Options

We love to decorate the house, have a spooky movie afternoon then carve pumpkins and go trick or treating! 

• Options

I get the kids to help by baking cupcakes and iced slices during the day, then we go out Trick or Treating to our neighbours (just the ones we know)  all followed of with a party, with some fun party games, party foods (a drink or two for the adults) and whatever the kids have bakes

• Options

We dress up and go trick or treating 

• Options

imageHalloween party with friends then out Trick or Treating :) 

• Options

We have a party in the garage (car removed). We put decorations up, have food, duck apple and other games - kids have pass the parcel (Halloween themed of course). All the family come around

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions