Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How do you treat yourself now you’re pregnant/a new mum? Tell Palmer’s Cocoa Butter: voucher to win!

Replies

• Options

Would you believe my little indulgence was cherry tomatoes?  Oh, and custard slices!

• Options

I treat myself to a nice bubbly bath and relax 

• Options

A lovely hot bubble bath and a book when hubby takes the boys out and it's nice and quiet and when I can a lovely foot soak and scrub with nails done and chocolate/cake to myself.

• Options

Now that I am pregnant, I have learnt to slow down, and expect less of myself. I do what I can do and let others help me when I am too tired or unable to do something, and also not worry about perfection. I guess it's s good lesson to learn before becoming a mum!! 

• Options

self care sunday - bath bomb and a face mask

• Options

I treat myself by having a nice bubble bath, then change into my nice comfy pyjamas and then treat myself to some tasty snacks whilst  hubby watching a good movie

• Options

Now that I'm a new mum, every spare second I get is a treat in itself, whether that be a quick coffee with friends or applying creamy and soothing Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula products after a long hot soak. The perfect bit of me time!

• Options

My main treat is a nice hot bath filled with lavender oil and epsom salts as it's easy to do on a regular basis. I also moisturise but need to do it much more often!

• Options

I look forward to a 20 minute bath once my hubby is home and with the children. Thats my daily me time but I also plan a date night and get together with friends (child free) once a month.

• Options

At least rwice a week I have a deep bubble bath with candles and lavender oil and put on my fulffy dressing gown after moisturising my skin. It feels so relaxing and pampering and stresses fade away

• Options

Best thing i did was gonfor a spa dya before my little one came 

• Options

When I had a newborn i would get the hubby too watch the new baba, while i had a luxurious bubble bath with candles, it's so important to look after yourself as well x

• Options

I treasure my evening bubble bath - when my hubby gets home from work and takes over babysitting duties whilst I spent half an hour wallowing in a hot, foamy bath.

• Options

Having mummy time & watching trash on netflix!

• Options

My treat was always to have coffee with my friends on a weekly basis. We did this when the babies were tiny and in pushchairs and are still doing it today though some of the kids are a little more demanding!!!

• Options

a happy mum makes for a happy contented baby so always detail yourself some me time every single day.  if only to lie in the bath for a while.

• Options

Now that I'm a new mum, I try and make time once a week to run a hot bath and relax for twenty minutes

• Options

i am not a new mum i have just had a baby but i already had 1. my treat to my self is having a bath and putting make up on an extra special treat is spening a tiny bit longer to pop eyelashes on 

• Options

I treat myself to 'me time' once a week.  This can be going to hairdresses, having coffee with a friend, shopping etc.  Its important for me as it allows me to have a break and wind down.

• Options

I go get my hair done every 2-3 months and get an hour away from being a mum! It can be stressful but whilst I'm getting my hair done, the only thing I want to do is be at home with my baby!

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions