Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Share great stories about your dog and what they mean to your family: £200 voucher courtesy, Winalot

123457»

Replies

• Options
    Our dog Jack is amazing, he is definitely part of our family, he is amazing looking after me when my husband is away and he calms my son who has autism. Jack is so patient with our son but it because he knows we love him
  • Options
    My daughter was scared of dogs so my in laws were wary about getting a dog. They took my daughter with them to choose one and we introduced them gradually. Now my daughter isn’t scared and loves to play with Bessie when she stays with her grandparents. 
  • Options
    My dog Charlie is not only my best mate, my companion, my keep fit buddy but he also picks up shoes and clothes off the floor even though I never taught him to do this. He senses when I need help and greets me with a smile every morning. 
  • Options
    My rainbow puppy has brightened up our lives after we lost our dog earlier this year after a short illness.  She has put the fun and joy back in our lives and is growing quickly into a great wee companion. 
  • Options

Our rescue labrador has been part of our family for 7 years now. During that time we have fostered about 30 children, many initially terrified of dogs. He has been their comfort and companion and each and every child has loved him. I hope he has brought a love of and respect for animals into each of their lives which will last their lifetimes. He is the greatest!
  • Options
    They say dog is a Mans best friend but I have to say our pooch is not just a friend but a member of our family; the kids adore him - I love how he brings out the best in my children, they are understanding caring and loving. Could not ask for more 
  • Options
    Thank you all for entering this sponsored discussion and posting your wonderful pictures. It is now closed, so we're going to close this thread, but we will reopen it soon to post the name of the winner. 
  • Options
    lankyjolene 
    We'll be in touch soon with details about your prize. 
    Thank you all again for taking part. And don't forget 
    for another great chance to win – this time a dog-friendly coastal break – you can also share your story over on Great British Dogs
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions