Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

March 2016 Toddlers

Replies

• Options

Hi everyone,
    We were hoping you might be able to help us out if you have a moment? We would love to have your feedback on what you think about the MadeForMums chat forum - we would dearly love to hear from as many of you as possible, and if you could pop over to this thread to give us some feedback, that would be wonderful. 
    Thank you so much! 

• Options

Aw happt birthday to all the little ones who are already 1, 6 more days for us :)

• Options

Aww happy birthday to all that happy have been and are going to be one on our March 2016 thread 🎉

Evie is one on the 19th March. we don't have any independent steps or even pulling up on to her feet yet but she's was a later sitter and crawler so it goes without saying she will be later to walk ..I'm not concerned as after her being my 5th I have an array of different timings for all milestones between th including her brother being 6 days short of 2 years old before he would walk independently away f furniture etc. 

she is however as bright as a butt and a cheeky little mischief maker ..she's adorable to interact with - singing and us counting her her aren't her favourite activities, oh and throwing ball and drumming on things 

she eats well and sleeps through mostly from from 8pm-5/6am so cant complain too much 

lovely to see all these grown up babies now after us all being together on then pregnancy journey with all our woes and worries 

here's an up to date pic of our Evie pie 

• Options

Wow so many typos in that then 😂 she's as bright as a button rather than a butt hahaha

Trying to type fast before shes trying to grab my phone! 

• Options

Hi everyone, we wanted to share a thread with you, started by a member who's letting women know, they shouldn't worry about c-section scars, and proudly displaying hers. If you too wanted to share your experience having a c-section or talk about your scar, please do come and check out the thread here. 

• Options

Hi everyone, we have a question for you. During your pregnancy, did you have a 4D scan? If you did, we'd love for you to come and tell us about it over here on this thread

Thank you! 😊

• Options

Hello. You may have seen the recent news stories about people finding what they think is ‘mould' in their Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep machine.

If you have a Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep, we’d like to ask you to have a look at your machine (you’ll need to take the front cover off) and see if you can see any black deposits or build up in yours.

Once you’ve had a look ­whether you find anything or not please would you share a picture on this thread here

We would really appreciate your help. Thank you 

• Options

Hello! We wanted to let you know about two new threads we're chatting about today and would love to hear what you have to say! 

The first is about Mother's Day - we'd like to know what would make it special for you? Please do come and tell us over on this thread here. 

The second thread is about the comedian Russell Kane, who's got a bit aggro about people who say, ‘I finally know what real love is, now I have a baby’. He thinks this is out of order, as it implies you couldn't have had any ‘real’ love for your partner. Do come and comment on this thread here. 

And finally, a little heads up! Please keep your eyes peeled on our Product Tests section of the forum as we're going to be looking for people to take part in a Dove Baby product test and also a Lego one too in the next few weeks.... watch this space! 

• Options

How are you all doing? We are recovering from Hand, foot and mouth disease which he got from nursery started on his day but we still had smiles and laughter in the midst of tears and fever. 

I also have news, was a surprise for us, we are expecting ... I know. 

• Options

Awwww congratulations you crazy lady 😂😂😂😘😘😘 When are you due? xx

• Options

Congratulations!! :) x

• Options

I know tiffyp I look at Tim who still isn't ready to let go of breastmilk and wonder how we ended up here. He is still very young. The tiredness feeling and symptoms this time around seem exaggerated. I have been reassured that it is sometimes a lot better this way as we can rest and will be considering long term contraception :-)  My estimated due date is 17th November not had my first scan 

Thanks LouiseB88

• Options

Hey everyone, 
    We wanted to drop by and let you know about a sponsored discussion we're running, with a £100 voucher up for grabs. Just come and tell us about reading with your child! All the details about how to enter can be found on this thread. Good luck! 

• Options

Hi everyone, 
    We wanted to just drop by and let you know about 2 threads we're chatting about today.

The first is if have a child and you also have pets too, do they get on? That thread is here
    The second thread we're chatting about is if you have a child at nursery or school, is their nursery or school very close to a main road? That thread is here. 

We would love to hear from you! 

• Options

Hi everyone, we just wanted to let you know about a new product test we've just kicked off. It's for the new range of Baby Dove Rich Moisture products and if you're chosen to take part, you could also win a £100 voucher for your feedback. 

Find out all about it on this thread here

• Options

Hi everyone sorry not been on i have been super busy. Happy 1st birthday to the march 16 babies. Isabelle was one on the 9th March she's such a happy little girl she's trying her best to walk. I had baby Lucie on the 8th March it's hard work at the moment but wouldn't change it had my tubes tied so that's my little family of three girls complete 💖💖💖image

• Options

Wow fludu you manic haha what lovely news!

shellystar huge congrats what a beautiful bunch of little ladies you have xx

• Options

Wow Shelleystar that's come around so quickly! They'll be so lovely and close.

Penny turned 1 on April 1st. She seems to finally be sleeping through every night so she's off the boob. It's lovely getting some decent sleep 😍😍

• Options

@shellystar congrats they are so pretty. They will be close friends with the gap and some will assume they are twins 

@emyspop  I have heard it often works out better then our preferred plans lol so much for a 2 yrs gap 

@tiffyp already love penny we had set backs with night waking due to hand foot and mouth and nasal congestion but he still wakes between 5ish and 6 for boobs then sleeps for anothet 2hrs today been more. How did you wean? We sadly went back to day feeding when poorly but he is now off it  he would often expect it some evenings after work with no.2 and pregnancy symptoms need to wean earlier than planned

• Options

Hey Fludu 

I weaned her down to only bedtime and morning by going to work any my OH going in at night. Then stopped completely when I went away for the weekend. My poor OH had two very early mornings without that first feed to put her back to sleep but now (2 weeks later) she's totally fine and has been sleeping through every night. She won't take a bottle so drinks bits of cows milk and I have increased her calcium intake with yogurt, cheese, broccoli, kale etc. And I still give her daily multi vitamins. Will Tim take a bottle of cows milk? xx