Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

March 2016 Toddlers

Replies

• Options

Congratulations Fludu. That will be a lovely age gap between them x

• Options

@tiffyp might have to get OH onboard for night weaving tricky as he leaves for work at 5:30am. Tim hates bottles only way to get milk into him is via his morning cereal. I tried to force him in past became a very negative. I have all the different kinds of sippy and trainer cups in the market was desperate. We are down to bedtime, morning and some few evenings when he isn't settled otherwise. I won't have minded if not pregnant and pregnancy related symptoms exaggerated with breastfeeding. Praying won't be too long 

• Options

Congratulations Fludu! Lovely news!

Eloise started walking in the middle of March so that's been lots of fun. 

Hope everyone is well x

• Options

Wow! Congratulations Fludu!! One day before her first birthday, how amazing! 

• Options

Hang on....I've got muddled, lol. Congratulations Fludu! And congratulations Shellystar on your new arrival!! x 

• Options

Hi everyone, we hope you're all doing well and didn't scoff too many Easter Eggs! 

We're just stopping by to ask, what do you wish you had known about breast or bottle feeding? Please do come and tell us if it's about breastfeeding on this thread, and if it's about bottle-feeding over on this thread

Also, today is your last chance to sign up to be a product tester for the new Baby Dove Rich Moisture range. If you fancy taking part, find out how to be in with a chance of being a tester right here

• Options

imageForgot to post this and say thank you for Toby's book. He loves it :) 

Hope everyone and all the babies are doing well x 

• Options

Wow Louise, Toby is al grown up! Thank you so much for posting this gorgeous picture! 

• Options

Hi everyone, lovely to see your toddlers and read all your updates. And huge congratulations shellystar on the birth of your little girl! 

fludu, how's your pregnancy going? We hope you're doing well?

Could the following peeps please drop me a PM with your name and address as we've yet to send your toddler gift out.
    Natxx
    TiffyP
    pearl16
    shellystar
    Nattyg
    Charbar15
    Thank you! 

• Options

Hi Danielle

Auroras gift arrived but we were marked as a February toddler on the note that was included in it, I wasn't sure if the gift will differ from each month but I'll post a pic of her reading it asap she absolutely LOVES it! We read it every night x

• Options

Oh emsypops, sorry for the error and thanks so much for letting us know it arrived! We ar so glad Aurora loves it! 

• Options

Congratulations fludu, that's wonderful news and congrations shellystar on the safe arrival of lucie 

evie is 13 months now. She's cruising but not walking ..this doesn't stop her trashing every room she's in ...she's a whirlwind! 

Hope everyone is good x

• Options

Hi everyone, we hope you're all doing well. 
    We wanted to let you know about a new thread we're chatting about today. We're asking, if you have more than one child - when they were newborns, did your children look the same? Check out the thread for an awesome pic from one of the new mums in our Due in April 17 thread. You can find it right here. 

• Options

Oh my god! I just logged on as haven't been on here in so long. And it's so lovely to see your names and pictures of your little ones!! I'm expecting number 2, a boy this time, in 9 weeks. Sorry I've not kept in touch. I hope you are all doing well! 

• Options

I actually didn't know this thread existed until I looked at my followed threads just now. I went back to the beginning of it and I am all emotional now! You all have such beautiful children! And congratulations Shellystar and Fludu! I will make more of an effort to drop by from now on. Eva is 14 months now and doing really well, except a bit off colour as had her jabs recently and has a few teeth cutting 🙈😣 image

• Options

Eva is beautiful. Such a smiley girl!  Good to have you back jemjems xx

• Options

Hiya Jemjems, so lovely to see your name pop up and to hear you have a little boy on the way (can we persuade you to check out another birth club?!) Eva is adorable! How have you found your second pregnancy? 

ps. Please do have a look in your email junk folder - maybe notifications have been going in there? 

• Options

Penny gets me up at 6 every day 😔 Does anyone think black out curtains would help? 

So anyway, during my early morning I read back on all my posts on here. It's amazing being able to go back and reminisce my thoughts and feelings throughout my whole pregnancy and early motherhood. 👍👍

• Options

Wow Jemjem congrats in 9 weeks what a nice addition. I hear it may be tough initially with the two but works out well in the long run. Ah Eva looks fab they grow so quickly 

@Tiffyp we have always used a black blackout curtain (I hate the colour -OH ordered) it helps he wakes up around same time each day 7:20am except on days we have a late bedtime due to trips out. He would still stir at that time and go back to sleep.

there are days through the baby monitor he wakes up earlier and looks at the curtain for any light coming through I religiously close every gap from a previous early wake up experience and then he moans trash eddy and goes back to sleep eventually.

We still use white noise at night thought of stopping but with work and seem to be needing more sleep these days cant afford to disrupt sleep in anyway