Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

September 2016 Toddlers

Replies

• Options

Of course you can Danielle 🙈

• Options

imageimageimage

Took Jordanna to the baby shop till I picked a couple of items I had reserved and pick some more (not that she needs it) as I had won the monthl bonus ball.. it resulted in her playing hide and seek and sitting in the window display 🙈

sooooo glad that the girl who owns the shop knows us really well now and just laughs at her lol xx

• Options

Have you got a child aged 5-9 years old? If so, we're looking for parents and children to take part in our latest product test for a children's app and personalised book. To find out more, please see this thread. 

• Options

Hi mummies how have you all been xx

• Options

Hello Michelle, I've written the longest response ever to your last post ages ago with Jordanna sitting in the window display and deleted all of it by accident. She must really love it there and her beautiful new clothes 😍

How are you, girls and the bump? Hope the morning sickness isn't too bad for you. 

How many weeks are you now? My older sis is expecting her first baby,  due end of July and I couldn't be more happy for her. Exciting!! 

I've had a few busy months with unwell 4year old (had bad allergic reaction to something) and it keeps coming back, 3 year old just completing her first week at nursery(super happy) and Ted waking up million times every night for some reason, trying to climb a metal stool and pulling it onto himself.. Has been covered with bruises for the last week, poor thing  😂 oh and the weather is just too hot for me here, I miss the winter already xx

Hope all the other mummies and toddlers are all great x

• Options

Aww etheriel we are all good. 

My 7 year old never stops moaning and still don’t sleep, my 5 year old has just been told she’s not aloud dairy as she keeps gettino an awful rash with it :( and Jordanna she is just completley wild lol. She’s still in our bed at the moment as my 7 year old like to wonder and wake her sisters up. 

This time round i havnt had morning sickness as such. I get terrible migraines though which make me sick and restless legs. I’m 9 weeks 1 day going by hospital and if I go by my scan I had at 6 weeks I’m 8 weeks 3 days lol i have a scan again on the 20th Feb and a meeting with my consultant so hopefully she will agree to sterilis me when I’m in as I’m to much of a risk after this c-section..

the weather here has been horrendous we have had loads of snow it’s only just cleared up and we have to get more this week. I’d love warm weather right now lol..

• Options

Anyone elses little one love a filter 🙈

• Options

I really hope the migraines ease off for you soon, you must be so excited for another scan, not long now. Do you think you'll be finding out what you're having at 20weeks? And does all your family know you're expecting?

My oldest likes to have a good old moan too and at 4.5y still needs mummy or daddy cuddles to fall asleep each night. Always, always comes to our bed at night and stays the until the morning, sometimes it gets annoying but I know I'll miss it when it stops.

How did you know what is causing this rash? Wish I knew what our boy is allergic to. Hopefully we will find it out soon.

Lovely pic in the snow 🌨 ❄

My 3 year old loves the filters so much she just ignores people we're talking to on a video chat and keeps changing the filters 😂 I'm doing my best to avoid them as much as possible but I can see why she likes them so much.

Ted is ready for nursery (I'm not so he is not going anywhere just yet) 😂 

• Options

aww etheriel  have booked our gender scan already it’s the 24th March and I’m to excited lol

family all know my mum wasn’t very happy but nothing she can really do about it. 

Awww look they grow up far to quick 😔 xx

• Options

😂 I didn't even think you could book them so early on, I always said I would love a surprise and when it got to the 20weeks just couldn't stop myself from asking 😂 😂 😂 so impatient.

I got the feeling my dad wasn't over the moon when we were expecting our 3rd at first, kept saying it's going to be so hard so I guess it would be the same if we had any more. I bet your mum will be the happiest grandma when the baby arrives x

• Options

Yeah we booked a private one for 16 weeks 🙈

yeah onthink because it’s our 4th but she had 4 girls so she can’t really say anything and she was moaning as if she paid for all Jordannas items when we done it all our self and will be doing the same this time again not that we need much as I kept loads lol Including the crib 🙈 my sister is also due April so she will be like aww dear 2 grandbabies this year lol xx

its still warm in nz 🙈

• Options

Oh Michelle I see, it'll be lovely for the cousins to play together and be close in age. I wish everyone would just be happy and supportive instead of worrying and stressing for no reason :) especially when it's not their baby they're not happy about.

The weather is still very warm here, my parents are visiting us next month so hopefully the weather stays nice so we can enjoy showing them around. 

It's so quiet on here lately, I can't wait to hear what the rest of September toddlers are up to these days 😘

Ted is such a happy baby and slept through last night for the first time 😂 ever! 

• Options

Hey all

Sorry I've been so quiet.. Meredith never stops these days ha!

She's running climbing going everywhere she shouldn't!

Congratulations on your pregnancy michelle very exciting.. No idea how you cope as im exhaexhausted with one lol.. 

Hope everyone is well and the weather stays nice for you erithel 

Xxx

• Options

Ps my spelling is not that bad.. Everything goes tits up when i type on here 

• Options

So so we have had an eventful couple of weeks with Jordanna all started with getting herself stuck in her high chair I genuinely thought I was going to need to phone the fire brigade 🤣 then she’s forever falling over her own two feet just now aswell lol.

aww etheriel we are still looking at moving to oz eventually one day in the future. Need to go on holiday their 1st though.

hannah I think some days I’m just in auto pilot some days. we are excited to find out if baby is pink of blue. 

Cant believe how big all the our Toddlers are getting 🙈 xxx

• Options

Thought id show you ladies my scan 🙈 12 weeks 5 days so excited.

jordanna just screams everytime we ask her where the baby is lol x

• Options

Want to take part in our latest product test? It's for Fifi & Friends baby care range and there's a £200 Amazon voucher up for grabs. Just go to: Talk To Us for how to sign up. 

• Options

Congratulations Michelle - beautiful scan pic. Xx

• Options

Thank you earth angel :)

how are all you mummies and toddlers doing? 

imageimage

Jordanna is coming on leaps and bounds recently and shes not impressed by us saying she’s getting a baby lol xx

• Options

imageimage

So today this happend 🙈 

Jordanna has a potty as she keeps taking her nappy/ pull up off every time she does the toilet 🙈 she’s turning into a right little character and loves a pose. 

We also found out yesterday she’s getting a little sister 👑 xx