Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

September 2016 Toddlers

Replies

• Options

Having three girls as well Michelle must take its toll on your bank balance 😂 river island is next level expensive isn’t it, bet they all look lovely Though 😍 ahhh lush hope you get all your goodies! anymore new baby talk?🙈

xxx

• Options

Hi girls, so nice to see your names pop up, its been so quiet on here lately!

Michelle i can't believe how organised you are! I've got Heidi a few bits but cant think what else to get her!

Chloe Morgan is so cute! Heidi keeps pointing to her choccy advent calendar and cant understand why she cant eat the whole lot ha!

Just out of interest, how many teeth have your little ones got so far? Heidi has got 11 and is currently cutting the 12th (bottom molar=hell on earth!!)

imageimage

• Options

Aww chloe you ain’t kidding £400 of love to shop and it looks like nothing 😭😭 so glad I pay it all year round though.  

On the plus side 6 years between youngest and oldest and I managed to get them matching trainers and an outfit lol imageimage

yeah now offically activly trying 🙈 I cant wait fingers crossed if and when it happens it’s blue lol 

• Options

Chloe what have you got Morgan ?

bex I feel to organised jordanna only has 6 just now. My middle girl kaila has all 20 teeth before she was 2 though bex. 

Nice to see your name pop up heidi is to cute 🙈

jordanna is mostly clothes and shoes. think the girl is going to be a shoe girl as she tries to put shoes on with her shoes already on lol xx

• Options

Well Michelle I love it, they will love their outfits too! Them shoes are lush 😍 don’t, the vouchers go so quickly don’t they.. so far I’ve sorted books, trainers, clothes & little bits a bobs! Need to travel up the line this weekend to a toys r us im think buying him a kitchen as he loves getting involved 😭😂 oh my gosh you’re trying wooooo!! 💙💙✨✨

heeeeey Bex! Lovely photos, Heidi is so blooming sweet, how are you both doing!?  morgan Has 16 teeth, 4 left to cut! Xxx

• Options

Where and how jordanna Anna decided to fall asleep tonight 🤣🤣

This will be our last or we would need to move House again lol. 

Ive ordered a lot for next year as they just didn’t go very far. my mum does the toys so we are holding off to after xmas to see what the have 🙈 then we can go from there xx

• Options

imageimage

Hey all

Loving all the pics bex Michelle and Chloe! 

I'm soo not ready for christmas yet but hopefully will be done on Sunday as I've got serious shopping planned lol 😂 

I've found a new job which I start in April so I'm currently trying to find a good nursery or childminders for Meredith to go to a few days a week.. 

I literally hate my current job with a passion haha! 

What are everyone's Christmas plans? 

My family go for a curry.. I want to go to church Christmas morning but I feel like a hypocrite because I hardly ever go normally.. 

Xxx

• Options

hi hannah meredith’s is to cute 🙈

aww hannah nothing worse than hating your job :( 

i Normally running around last minute but not this year as it takes it’s toll on my back when it comes to the wrapping. 

I have a couple of Christmas fayres to do then we are going to Christmas market in Edinburgh for the day I can’t wait 🙈 xx

• Options

Christmas we start st home then we go to my grans for breakfast then this year we will come back home and do the Christmas dinner. 

Then we have a small party at night as it’s my sister in law’s birthday Christmas Day xx

• Options

Today on the forum, we're asking about your family buying Christmas presents for your kids: do your parents and inlaws buy your children huge amounts of stuff that’s not needed? Or do you tell them specifically what to buy? Please do tell us on this new thread here. We'd love to hear from you! 

• Options

We had christmas lunch yesterday at my girls school 🙈 Jordanna loved it and she has became obsessed with our robin decoratio lol 

whats you opinions on my girls coats 🙈 I love them and my mum said they look like the railway children 🤣🤣

• Options

Happy December everyone!  😘

It's so nice to be back here and catch up on all your posts and pics. No way those kids are our little babies!!! 😂 growing too fast 😭

Ted is also a climber (my each day feels like a running marathon at the moment) he loves standing on the dining table and jumping on the sofa..

imageimageimage

I would love to be blessed with another one 😍

Xxx

• Options

Michelle I loooove the red coats! Beautiful girls 😘 

• Options

Hello ethriel good to see your name pop up 🙈

look how much ted has grown. 

😭😭😭 our babies are no longer babies. 

Aww ethriel I know that feeling of sprinting when they are climbing 😔 

how have you been xx

• Options

Nice to hear from you Erirhiel! Ted looks super grown up! Lovely pic of all your children!

Michelle the red coats are gorgeous on your older girls. And i love jordannas little outfit too. 

Hope everyone is all ready for chrimbo. I've finally finished all my shopping, Heidi is one spoilt girly...i didn't actually plan on buying too much but i kept seeing things i knew she would like lol. 

Hope everyone is well :-)imageimage

• Options

bex I’m the exact same and Jordanna‘s was finished away last month lol 🙈 

just my older two girls to finish this week asking as I can avoid the baby shop 🤣🤣

as went in today only to pick up a dress and came out with boots image

And jordanna loves shoes 🙈🙈

• Options

baby talk. 

Took a test at this morning and got a faint positive sent it to hubby and his reply was you can’t be 🤣🤣

• Options

Hey my lady’s & babys (still baby’s to me, they must be? Haha)

lovely to see your name pop up Eirithiel; maybe it’s a September thing because Morgan is literally running rings around me. It’s petrifying isn’t it? the standard wooden high chairs in most restaurants he manages to bend his way out of, he’s so agile 😂 we all seem to have our work cut out here that’s for sure! See how grown up Ted is, a proper little boy 😭😍 are you hoping to have another bambino erithiel?

Michelle, I read your last post and got so excited! Are you buzzing? 😂 i don’t know how you do it, so nice for the girls though growing up with siblings! ive always said it, love how you dress your little lady’s! Their wardrobes must be worth an absolute bomb.. beautiful tartan outfit there too & the boots just make it. 😍

heidi is so cute Bex😭😍 glad youre all set Christmas, we are too! Off to get a few more bits today, just because I’m feeling super festive and love to buy for others haha!

whats everyone up to Christmas day?

image image

• Options

Omg... Positives don't lie! 

Keep us posted xxxx

• Options

Eeek Michelle lets see the test!! How exciting!!!! I would love another!

Chloe Morgan is looking so grown up in that second pic, i love that outfit!! Im spending Xmas at my partners mums house...my first chrimbo lunch without my mum :-( Although will pop into my sisters in the eve which is where my mum is spending Xmas :-) xx