Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

September 2016 Toddlers

Replies

• Options

It’s one of those squinty eye one 🙈

hubby is in a total panic he was same with kaila and he’s broke his hand aswell lol imageimage

Not sire if you will bable to see

hoing for more of course though lol

chloe we wanted a big family 🙈 

• Options

He reminds me of a peaky blinder In that second pic, if only he had a cap haha!

aw bex 😫 at least you’ll see your mam in the evening though isn’t it! Must be hard though, hope you have a lovely day though I’m sure you will 😍

Michelle I so see the line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🐥👶🏻🤰💃🏻

• Options

imageimage

My sister is going to get me more those we strip ones this time 🙈

christmas day we go to my grans so girls can get there presents then the inlaws are coming for dinner and a birthday party (Jordans sister birthday) 

indont think jordanna likes boots boots very much she keeps walking funny 🤣😂

• Options

Another pic lol

• Options

Eeek that's def a positive!! Congrats Michelle, so exciting!!!xx

• Options

Thanks everyone 🙈 xxx

• Options

Hi everyone 😘

We've been great and settled well here in NZ still can't imagine Christmas in summer but I guess we will just enjoy it as normal :)

Hubby's parents came to visit us for two weeks a few weeks ago and it was so nice to spend time with them and kids were super happy 😊

imageimageimageimage

Michelle congratulations! We are the same and always wanted a big family, I just love the chaos 😂 😍 My older sister is expecting her first in August too it's so exciting!

Bex good luck, it will be so nice to see more positive test soon x

• Options

Chloe is like reading about Teddy, he is the same with the highchair, no stopping him! Morgan looks so handsome 😍 I love his outfit! I would love another baby too but trying not to think about it to much and just trust it will happen when the time is right :) (I think now it's the right time though 😂)

• Options

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2018!  🎄

• Options

imageimageimageimage

Hope rveryone had a fab christmas yesterday :) 

i know we did and Jordanna definitely did. She went to sleep at 8:30 last night a didn’t get up till 9 this morning what a difference 🙈 xx

• Options

Aww fab pics Michelle. Hope everyone had a tab Xmas! We had a lovely day and Heidi totally gets how to open pressies now lol!!

imageimageimage

• Options

imageimageimage

Merry Christmas everyone.. We had a fab day.. Back in work today though booo..

Hope everyone had a fab day! Loving the pics Michelle and bex xx

• Options

Love all all the pictures 🙈 looks like everyone had an amazing day 😍

• Options

So we done a clear blue and this was the result 🙈

• Options

Congratulations Michelle. What excellent news. How exciting.

Anybody else trying? 

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. 

I’m still struggling to get this little madam to sleep before midnight and also now getting her to eat. She will only eat baby bell cheese and fruit.

Anyone doing anything nice for the new year? 

Xx

• Options

hi Marie :) 

wr are having the same

problem with Jordanna unless she’s in our bed 😭 

we are just staying at home tomorrow night and then going to the inlaws on Monday for dinner 🙈

• Options

imageimageimageimage

Hi everyone sorry not been in touch had a awful few months with the house and Isla not being well I swear she was poorly for bout 8 weeks , ended up having an inhaler ect in the end. Merry Christmas to everyone also, hope eberyone had a lovely day the pics look great! We still aren't in a routine yet with Isla she's a pain in the bum but it's also my fault too. :( congrats michelle on ur pregnancy are u made up? I'm pregnant also I'm 6 weeks now but the dreaded morning sickness started few days ago and feel like utter shite , I've never been pregnant before whilst having to care for a toddler I swear I keep crying as I don't know how I will cope whilst feeling so crap. Anyways tomorrow night we will be staying in and relaxing and same going inlaws dor dinner on New Year's Day. Hope ur all well Besides xmas xxx

• Options

Aww kg sorry to hear you have had a horrible time 😔

it becomes 2nd Nature I promise. I had not even a 1 year old when I fell pregnant with my middle girl 🙈

i havnt hd any morning sickness yet and the doctor had me at 4 weeks 6 days (what I will be now) 

I am dreading that coming if it comes. I don’t feel pregnant either just extremely bloated.. 

congratulations  your pregnancy xxx

• Options

Happy new year to all you mummies and little ones :) xx

• Options

Wow, congratulations on the pregnancies! Can we possibly tempt you guys into another birth club? 

While we're here, we wanted to ask you, when you were pregnant, did you have the flu jab? Please do tell us on this new thread here.

Also, if you fancy sharing your top tips for booking a family holiday with ABTA, you could win a £200 John Lewis voucher. That thread is here. Good luck!