Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

September 2016 Toddlers

Replies

• Options

Happy Birthday to all the babies this month! Hope they all have a fab day! I've got a few weeks to get organised but I've bought Heidi this vtech cat (she's obsessed with animals lol) and a tent and tunnel. Haven't gone too over the top as I know she won't fully understand etc. X

Ps I just had to see what she looked like with pigtails even though her hair isn't long enough lol!!!!!

imageimage

• Options

Omg bex thats just to cute 🙈

• Options

OMG I can't believe our babies are now going to be toddlers. Time has gone so fast.

I really wanted to have a little garden party but im too anxious about the weather so I've decided to have it in our village hall. However because of its availability we only have an hour to set up so who knows how it will turn out. Although I know it isn't going to make any difference to her.

Ive bought her a little kitchen and a trolley of wooden blocks.

its lovely seeing pictures of all the little ones. 

Glad everyone is doing so well.imageimage

• Options

Hi everyone, it's absolutely incredible to see all your pictures and updates - my how these babies have grown and come along! 

Michelle - here's the link to your article about your incredible dress. Hope you like it! 

• Options

Oh and can you all please PM your full name and address to send your toddler gifts! 

• Options

Omg Michelle I love the article! It's such a great idea too xx

• Options

Hey all; sorry I worked long days all weekend so didn't have much spare time to catch up, got home to my baby last night and just wanted to wake him up and take him on an adventure!😳

I love my job but the 14 hour shifts every other Saturday and Sunday kill me off. Stinking migraine today 😩

Bex, Heidi's pigtails omg, that is far too cute 😍 She will love her presents & I know exactly what you mean, they won't understand much this year will they, so I'm not going mad either. Is Heidi a better sleeper for you these days?

Marie so nice to see an update of your little Florence, she's grown up so much😭😍 I'm sure it'll all go smoothly at the village hall, when is it? 💖

Waaah Michelle 🙌🏾 Honestly that dress really is something else, such a good idea that was, what a keep sake 😍 Looooove the article, awesome!! 

Who has birthdays this week? 

Isla is Wednesday do we have anymore big O N Es this week? Xx

• Options

We are Saturday! I'm so excited.. Taking her to Knowsley safari park..

I've just nipped in my work to give my friend her eid pressie for the kids and I'm due back in three weeks.. When I'm there I literally feel sick with dread and I could cry now.. Basically before I went off this guy on my team was hanging up on customers all the time and claiming over time for when he wasn't even in the building.. He's a nasty horrible guy. I've just been told he's cover managing. I'm like in shock at what a stupid place I work. If it wasn't for the money I would not go back. It's so backwards..

Excuse the rant haha

Loving all the piccys ladies xx

• Options

MJ💖 Love love love the tutu😭😍 sounds like you're all going to have a fab day Saturday at the safari park! I LOVE safari parks🙌🏾

Han do I remember rightly you saying it was BT you worked for? Ah noo, it sounds an absolute 💩 Situation!! Once you go back for a few weeks can you look for something else? I know it's so long winded but it makes such a difference when management and the team you work with are supportive doesn't it? 😩 You don't wanna start hating your life because of the work place and I feel it's the inevitable when you work around idiots like that man!! Xx

• Options

imageimage

jordanna also got this beautiful coat made for her from the girls to I loved it son much I just had to giver her it 🙈

We were here going to have a BBQ but weather is looking horrible and family have forgotten and made other arrangements so not amused atall. So think we might take her out for the day and do something really special. 

I love tutus. Xx

• Options

Hannah & chloe hi early the best £55 I've spent lol it even came with a pink tutu for u see it when she wears it 😂

all out babies birthdays are getting closer and closer xx

• Options

Hi everyone, we hope you're doing well?
    Have you got a child that's started school this week or just gone back to school? We'd love for you to share their 'back to school' photo over on this thread. 

• Options

Jordanna looks fab - such a gorgeous dress. 

Happy birthday to all the bubbas for this week. Hope they all have lovely days.

Sorry for the short note but all a little crazy here with Joseph going back to school tomorrow.  

Xx

• Options

Anyone elses little one one refusing to sleep at night 😞 I'm totally exhausted. Jordanna h been up the last three night and only sleeps for an hour during the Day xx

• Options

Aw no Michelle I feel for you; sleep deprivation is the worse! I can't say we are struggling with that atm, for the last 2 weeks Morgan has been a dream at night. He was a monkey for a good 6 weeks though prior to this good spell and it turned out he was cutting 8 teeth at once🙄 Is Jordanna teething maybe?

Do we have many more One Year Olds this week? Xx

• Options

She has a few teeth coming threw chloe.. she climbs on everything just now to. 

she will fight sleep till the cows come home aswell.. last night thankfully she went down at half 8 woke up at half 10 took some a bottle and back to sleep. Was so glad of a full nights sleep.

although Jordanna had left an explosion in her nappy & cot lol xxx

• Options

Aw bless her, these teeth are a pain for them (and us😂) aren't they?

I'm glad Jordanna slept a bit better for you last night I bet you feel like a new woman don't you? I do love my sleep 😂

morgans had a temperature since early hours Tuesday morning 🙄 Doctor said it's viral but he's so up and down and totally off his food today (been giving him bottles which he's taking so I guess that's a plus.) I just hope he feels better soon, makes me sooo anxious him being like this😩

Such a worry head I am! Xx

• Options

Chloe I am the exact same I worry an panic at anything 🙈 Hope Morgan is better soon 😞

Aww i I do just hoping she sleeps tonight although last night I gave her calpol an hour before bed as she was screaming with her teeth. Her front top teeth are massive aswell.

she has been the worst for her teeth my older Two were a breeze. Hopefully she sleeps tonight again 🙈

• Options

imageimageimageimage

Today ay was Jordannas cake smash 🙈 I can't wait to get the picture back this is just a couple I took

the grey outfit was the other day.

where has my baby gone 😭 This time next she will be one xxx

• Options

Honestly Michelle they are the cutest photos and that's the most amazing little dress😍 I bet the photos will be lush! Please show us when you have them back.

i feel you Michelle, I'm so nostalgic right now I Keep thinking "omg this time last year.." waaaaah. Although the more the babys grow the more their personalities shine; i do love watching him grow xxx