Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

September 2016 Toddlers

Replies

• Options

Chloe last week or two Jordanna has been a night mare going to bed she would scream the house down and we (well me as she don't settle for no1)had to go and sit in the room till she fell asleep.

she gets a lush lavender bath then the cream and is No fight going. So I think it must be working 🙈 Makes me sleepy to xx

• Options

It's weird with us Chlo it works sometimes and others doesn't

Mj still full of a cold though which doesn't help!

Heidi looks so cute bex

Second full day at work today.. It's not great having 15 mins in a morning and an hour in the evening with her but that's reality for a while. My mum's having her so I'm really lucky!

How is everyone else

Xx

• Options

Hannah try the square bath melts think they are £2.50 when bathing mj Then use the cream 🙈

we are good Hannah just getting organised for the weekend as heading to Telford on Friday xx

• Options

Aw looks like Morgan had a fab bday. Me and Heidi are at work/nursery on her actual birthday which is why we celebrated at the weekend! I'm just doing a couple of mornings for now but I literally count down the minutes till I can pick her up...I miss her too much 😭

I'm already getting broody for baby 2...anyone else lol??xx

• Options

I'm the opposite of broody bex can't think of anything worse than being pregnant again..

Is it £2.50 per bath Michelle? Xx

• Options

Yeah the small melts are £2.50 each 🙈 last night I had ran out though so broke up the lavender bath bomb and it worked the same 🙈

Aww we I want baby no.4 lol 😂 hubby had twisted my arm and it's all I think about bex 🙈 He's hoping for a boy this time 🙈

• Options

Hello! We're just wondering, has your child had a cake smash photo shoot? If so, fancy sharing the pictures on this new thread? We'd love to see them! 

• Options

❤️H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y H E I D I 🎈| Hope work and nursery goes quick for you Bex!

Han are you struggling with the shifts and being away from MJ? What hours are you doing? It is nice that your mum has the baby like mine, but it's bloody hard isn't it😞 I even miss the tantrums by the end of my 14hour shifts!

jeepers creepers that is an expensive bath time 😳😂 but hey, if they are working we will do anything for a decent bit of shut eye eh?! Morgan woke at 4:15 this morning, what's all that about please?😂

so I was determined to bake Morgans cake myself because I do love to bake and decorate cakes (geek!) I was so chuffed, it tasted banging too!

Whos birthday is next girls? We are almost end of September, have all of our baby's reached the year? xx

• Options

Hi everyone 😘 

What a beautiful cake Chloe, looks amazing! I only just started to make banana cakes/breads 😂 and my kids are 4, 2.5 and 1 :D

I need to try harder next time the birthday comes x

Michelle how exciting baby number 4! Good luck x

Bex I so hope I'll be blessed with another one one day too. I love baby cuddles 😍  

Ted's birthday was on 13th, we stayed at home as hubby was working but had a great day and kids were very happy 😊 

All your babies are so beautiful! I absolutely love all the pics. You're doing so great working mums! I can't imagine what I'll be like if I had to leave for work it has been so long since I worked last. 

imageimageimageimageimage

😘 

• Options

Lush to hear from you Erithiel!

ted is looking sooo grown up 😍 Glad you all enjoyed his first birthday, how time has flown eh? 

I'm the same as you Han, the total opposite of broody.😳😅 Maybe that's because I can't stand the sight or thought of men right now Hahaha! Although I can't imagine it ever not being just me & Morgan the Moon, strange I am! who will be first to announce here they're expecting then? exciiiiiiting! 🙈💃🏻

XxX

• Options

We are wanting to hold off till next year but I have came off my pill as my cycles are all over the place. And was stated by the doctor to come off it 😞 

We really want a boy but Im happy as long as baby is healthy 🙈 

• Options

Michelle it's going to be you isn't it!! Haha. It would be nice for you to have a boy after 4 girls but as you said as long as baby is healthy that's all that matters❤️

• Options

Chlooepee, that cake is fabulous! Really jealous of your baking skills! 

OMG Michelle, so are you officially TTC then? 

Erithiel, Ted really is looking so grown up. 

• Options

Don't jinx me Chloe lol only have 3 girls 🙈 A😂😂

aww danielle hubby keeps saying next year but knows I'm not on my pill 😂 And it's harder for me as only have one tube 🙈

• Options

Thanks Chloe, cant believe shes actually 1 today! Work went quite quick thank goodness and Heidi is enjoying nursery so if shes happy, I'm happy! Your cake looks fab, I'm exactly the same as u, I made heidis cake smash cake and her actual bday cake...I'm stubborn and didn't want to buy one ha!

So I got the pics back from the cake smash and they've come out really well :-)

imageimageimageimageimageimage

• Options

BEX!!!! How beautiful is Heidi omg!! Her eyes😍 What a special little girl! Absolutely love the photos, and that cake is looking AMAZING!! Go you💃🏻🙌🏻 Enjoy Heidi's birthday evening ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Options

Omg bex the pictures are gorgeous 😍😍

happy birthday heidi 🎂🎂🎂

• Options

So morgan wasn't very happy after his afternoon nap today, his hour meltdown almost gave me a breakdown! And then I got the paint out, he bloody loved it! 😂🙌🏻

• Options

imageimage

Jordanna just been bathed and like morgan had a meltdown😂 All because it was time to come out she currently climbing everywhere 

• Options

Michelle I feel Jordanma & Morgan would be a pigeon pair from what we write! Absolute monkeys.🐒 Definitely keep us on our toes don't they! See her being all nosey there, love it!! Love your pooch too waaaah😍❤️