Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Toddlers

Replies

• Options

Yeh u dont realise how easy a baby is until you've had your 2nd but then you have a manic toddler. Its not how I would have chosen to do it but thats more to do with the type of toddler Patrick is. The antidepressants I'm on get me through the day. I'm finding being back at work is also helping as it just gives me some alone time.

Just waiting on my asda delivery.

• Options

Today was new wheels day ollies new stroller came and we got a new car ! also much cheaper to run which was the main reason we got it 

• Options

Aww that looks comfy Lillian cnt wait for Charlie's to come 

• Options

Are all the boys giants? They seem so much bigger than Saoirse but don't know if that's just because i compare her to Patrick

I dont really know what to do wirh her hair. Has anyone had a haircut yet.

• Options

Aww all this beautiful little people. Charlie and Ollie look really tall. Joseph is quite diddy height wise. Salutes looks so confident stood there 😊 we had first hair cut on wednesday. He sat so well which I wasn’t anticipating. I had new baby cuddles today 😍

• Options

Omg!!! stupid auto correct... Saoirse x

• Options

Charlie's booked in for his next week his hair is starting to get long at the back and sides he didn't have any for ages lol my little baldy baby. 

• Options

Gorgeous photos xx

• Options

charlies hair is starting to curl so think I’ll leave it a while before thinking about a cut as it shouldnt get too long with it being curly 

• Options

Katt you could put a little slide in her hair if it’s getting a bit long on top. That’s what I used to do with Holly’s. 

• Options

Aww that would be cute Katt

My little beaver 😘

• Options

I cut ollies last weekend it was so whispy n his is Curley too I wouldnt have cut it but it was so long n it was so hot he was seriously sweaty x

• Options

Just got Charlie’s paediatricians appt through. It’s 27th July. Am going to try and change it as it’s my daughters birthday. It wasn’t as long a wait as I thought. Hope everyone is having a good weekend xx

• Options

That’s good louise they should be able to give one similar 

• Options

Charlie enjoyed his first slice of birthday cake today 

• Options

Aww looks like he had a fab day 

• Options

He was grizzly to begin with I think it was too warm for him but he did cheer up when the food came out lol 😂 

• Options

Looks lush! Hope he’s had a good day. Joseph stayed with nanny for the first time this weekend, we took the 2 big boys away for the weekend. Spent way to much money but we all had a lovely time.

Hope everyone is ok x

• Options

Aww hope he had fun bincey the boys are off out with my mum for the day next Sat she's taking them to a carnival which works out well coz I'm on the first day of my crash course for my driving got my test booked for the 26th 

• Options

He looks pleased with himself eating the cake! Hope you all had a lovely day! Are all babies 1 now?