Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Toddlers

Replies

• Options

Happy birthday j. Sorry its late. 

Mummt to olly hope he gets better soon .

Daniel is on blue milk just warmed up a bit he loves it.

• Options

I tried Charlie with some cows milk and he didnt like it lol I had to give him his normal formula milk. We're just waiting to be seen by the doctor now will let you know how he gets on 

• Options

Charlie's got thrush on his tongue and he's still got a chest and ear infection which the amoxicilin hasn't touched so she's prescribed stronger antibiotics and some gel for his tongue. I hope they help him ASAP it sucks being poorly so close to his birthday 

• Options

Oh mummytoolley I really hope he’s better soon 😞

• Options

Awww get well soon Charlie!

cant believe my little man is 1 today, what a year it’s been 😊

We have tried blue milk and he likes it but throws it all back up, we’re back to formula for the time being.

• Options

Happy birthday little man !!!

kayleigh that was exactly the same as Ollie needed stronger antibiotics and steroids we are back today but I don’t think it will be any better ! 

• Options

Aww happy birthday little man what a gorgeous smile I hope he's had a brilliant day it's been a difficult afternoon trying to get fluids down Charlie but little and often is the way forward at this point I think. 

Bincey Charlie just didn't like it he still seems to want his formula so for now I'll stick to that 

• Options

Ollies doctors appointment was more positive today the Medication is working ! 

• Options

Fingers crossed he's on the mend Lillian 🤞

• Options

Happy 1st birthday!! Hope you’ve had a lovely day bincey! Did you start work today?

we had a lovely day yesterday but was quite stressful! I can’t belivee I now have a 1 year old 😱

• Options

Happy birthday bincey

• Options

Thank you ladies, We had a lovely day. Albeit quiet after the weekend! 

I was supposed to start work dizzy, but the induction was cancelled. Due to start Monday now, just feels like it’s never gunna happen. 

• Options

Happy birthday Charlie!! Hope you all have a fantastic day!! 🎂

• Options

Happy Birthday Charlie, hope you have a fab day xx

• Options

Happy birthday Charlie xxx

• Options

Happy birthday Charlie 

• Options

Thanks everyone he doesn't really seem fussed tbh lol olly had already opened his presents before I got home apparently Charlie was more interested in the wrapping paper than the toys. I had to split them up because they were fighting over the toys lol. I cnt believe he's one it feels weird knowing this time last year I was being prepared for my c section and know he's a toddler.

imagei

A very happy birthday indeed 😂 

• Options

Charlie's cake has just been delivered so happy with it pity we have to wait until sun to cut into it lol

• Options

Glad he’s had a good day Kayleigh xx His cake is fab! How come you have to wait until Sunday to cut it?

• Options

We're having a mini party for him just a bbq with close family and friends hopefully he will enjoy it :)

Thanks everyone for his well wishes