Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Toddlers

Replies

• Options

Bincey that’s fab! Well done!

• Options

Thank you!

its a shame we aren’t all closer so we could meet for lunch. what have they done to your car? 

• Options

We could meet for virtual lunch 🤣

ill be that really awkward veggie who hates everything on the menu and won’t split the bill 🤣

aww Kayleigh that’s rubbish !

• Options

I’m not veggie but am super fussy 🤣 I’ll be the one picking it all apart. 

• Options

Haha yes I would be picking everything as well haha! 

hope you’re feeling a little better today mummytooandc 

first day back at work over and hating him being with inlaws :(

• Options

Aww hun just think of how much money your saving on childcare x plus they will be bonding 

• Options

The side pannel near my front lights is slightly outed and there's scratches on them it looks like it's been scraped but I obv haven't done it 😢. 

We will have to see if we can eventually arrange a meet up at some point lol introduce the babies to each other. 

• Options

We must arrange a tubby bears meet up one day Kayleigh xx 

• Options

Yeh that sounds lovely Louise just let me know when youre free and we will try work around it 

• Options

Yes I will. Will be lovely xx

• Options

Are any of the other babies total destroying machnes? Charlie makes so much mess! 

• Options

We have exactly the same. Although he will attempt to tidy before tipping it out again!

• Options

Charlie destroys everything in his path and he's obsessed with the remote control which annoys olly lol. Personal question does anyone claim tax credits or looked into it? 

• Options

We earn to much for tax credits 

we are just sat in a n e woke up at 3 and Ollie was struggling to breathe it paniced Me so much so we brought him down and they said He’s got croup hes coughingg like a Seal. It’s so strange because he’s been so well he went to bed fine and woke up fighting for breath it was awful 

• Options

Oh dear chick are they keeping him in then? Sorry to hear hes not well again.

You might be able to claim then and working tax whilst you're at uni I'm currently looking into it atm 

• Options

Yeah I will look into it thanks Hun x

theyve given him steroids and then they are going to re assess him in an hour ... He’s ok but as soon as he gets upset hes struggling to breathe x

• Options

Aww ollie come on little man sending you lots of love ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hope you feel better soon.

I had a heart to heart with one of my colleagues last night whose having a baby in February. I've missed out on so much with my boys and I feel like particularly with olly it's affected how close we are and its time I wont get back. I feel like I live to work not work to live 

• Options

Lillian that must have been terrifying. My 9 year old had it once when he was a baby but he never had it again so hopefully Ollie will be the same. Are you home now?

kayleigh try not to beat yourself up. You are working to give your little ones a good life. They will respect you for it. I’ve only worked part time since I had children and now don’t work. I thought it was best for the children but they have grown up with not a lot of respect for me. I wish I could work now so that I could be a good role model for them but my husband doesn’t have regular shifts so it’s very difficult to work round his hours.

• Options

Thanks we was sent home after the hour review he went back to bed and woke up like nothing was ever wrong ! magic steriods did the job ! Thanks goodness it was absolutely terrifying x

• Options

Aww Louise I'm sure that's not true you've given them time which is more important that anything Yeh I might be able to provide financially but I'm never around and I feel like times passing by and im missing out