Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    I know that feeling dizzy it’s strange to think how grown up they all are now from when we first started this journey together. I think he’s my last as well by the looks of it 
  • Options
    I always refer to Charlie as a baby when I talk about him but I thought the other day he’s a little boy not a baby. Why do you think Charlie will be your last Kayleigh? 
  • Options
    I don’t think I know Louise my oh has already said there’s no chance were having anymore in his words he would rather cut his testicles off and eat them than have anymore children 
  • Options
    Sorry that made me laugh but when they get older you forget the hard times so he’ll prob change his mind xx 
  • Options
    It made me chuckle to....I’m ready to chop my hubbys off to ensure there’s no more. I’m such a rubbish pregnant person too. Xx
  • Options
    I don’t think his mind will change he said once the boys are older he doesn’t want to go back to night feeds and nappy changes and I suppose I have to respect that even if I’m not quite ready to close the book on that chapter of my life yet. Hope you’re all well the weather looks glorious today xxx
  • Options
    Yes weather looks very warm! We’re off to Alton Towers. Hope there’s not too many wasps. 
  • Options
    We’re enjoying the garden 

• Options
    Enjoy Alton towers chick 
  • Options
    Aww little cuties we have landed in Florida Ollie was brilliant on the plane however he lost it in immigration and was screaming 
  • Options
    Aww have a great holiday Lillian and hope Ollie enjoys every minute of it xxx
  • Options
    Glad you got to Florida okay! He did so well to get through that flight, even id be getting aggy! 
    Hope everyone has a lovely Easter weekend, am looking forward to an egg hunt in the morning!
  • Options
    Have a fab time Lillian.
    i too an very much looking forward to tomorrow, I’ve been so good resisting the chocolate. Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend xx
  • Options
    Have a fab time Lillian!!!! Have a lovely Easter weekend everyone xx 
  • Options
    Thanks guys hope
    you have a good Easter were having a mini egg hunt as well. This is the first year our little ones can really get involved it’s flown by 
  • Options
    Well Daniel got out again of his cot this morning so he is now in cot bed tonight will be fun I think. I have brought a bed guard for him to see how that works
  • Options
    Charlie’s got bed guards on his as well be prepared for a rough first night but it does get better. Has anyone stopped using the sleeping bags yet? Now Charlie can walk in them I’m thinking it’s safer to ditch them 
  • Options
    Yeah we have a gaurd on it but he can still get round it he's still up he's now not crying anymore 
  • Options
    That’s the same with Charlie he knows he can climb out the end so he gets out atm he’s asleep but he does get up when he wants another drink and bangs his bottle on the stair gate lol 
  • Options
    He has eventually just gone to sleep I gave in and cuddled him to sleep