Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    Hope scan goes well @Louise 111 tomorrow 
  • Options
    Fingers crossed louise for tomorrow xx 
  • Options
    Will be thinking of you tomo louise xx
  • Options
    Sending you lots of luck and love for tomorrow Louise xxx
  • Options
    Thankyou everyone. Am not hopeful after the bleeding and my past history of losses but I need to know one way or the other so need to go. Will definitely be having a big bottle of wine tomorrow night if it's bad news. 
  • Options
    Not good news unfortunately. Baby seems to have stopped growing at about 6 weeks and I should be 8 weeks. They want to rescan me next week but I know my dates so I know baby has died. Thankyou all for thinking of me xx
  • Options
    Aww louise I’m really sorry, sending lots of love xx
  • Options
    Aww louise I’m so sorry Hun x
  • Options
    I’m sorry to hear that Louise Me and Charlie are sending you lots of love chick have that big bottle of wine you wanted tonight and a good cuddle With your oh. If you need anything you know we’re all here for you xxxx
  • Options
    I'm sorry to here that Louise 
  • Options
    How’s the scan gone Louise?
  • Options
    Sorry Louise, it wasn’t showing other messages. Really hope you’re okay. Sending lots of hugs your way! 
  • Options
    Hi ladies. Every time I write a post it won't save.
    So sorry Louise. Sending hugs x
  • Options
    Hope eveyone is OK. Daniel seems to be doing really well in his bed he takes himself to bed. Just dunno what I am going to do now for holiday as don't think he's going to sleep in a travel cot now
  • Options
    Charlie’s the same he takes himself to bed as well sometimes he gets upset and comes to the stair gate but if you tell him to go back to bed he does lol 😂. Hop n Everyone’s okay xxx
  • Options
    He can't get out off his room we take him up put him in bed and leave him and he goes to sleep when he wants to 
  • Options
    We had a really bad night with Charlie he was awake screaming from 2 and didn’t settle until about half 4 I don’t know what was wrong with him we tried everything but nothing worked in the end my oh had to get in bed with him I hope this isn’t a sign of what’s to come 😓
  • Options
    Oh no that’s not good. Has he slept better last night? 
  • Options
    No he was exactly the same he eventually fell asleep at nine but it’s exhausting and to top it off works being awful to me as well. I’ve had to defer from uni for a year because my mum cnt watch Charlie anymore due to my nana being diagnosed with cancer so she’s moved in with her and my grandad to care for them. My grandad has early onset dementia so cnt look after my nana or himself really. I’ve had to come back to work they’ve given up my job and are trying to move onto another ward where I am expected to work a line of six weeks of days and 2 weeks of nights. I don’t have any childcare during the day and their being really awful to me I feel so mentally drained atm with my nana the kids and work I just feel like I cnt take much more.
  • Options
    Aaww Kayleigh it sounds like you’re really being pushed to your limit. Have you been to the doctor at all for the stress? You must put yourself first so you are fit to look after your little ones. You could get some medication or even better get signed off so you can recharge your batteries . Big hugs xxxxx