Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    Is the donkey the double one bincey? 
  • Options
    We’re similar to Lillian Charlie used to have a seahorse when he woke up but now he gets a water if he really won’t settle back but otherwise he settles on his own. You guys need your sleep and if you do have another little one you cnt be juggling both of them all night cxx 
    the kids are driving me mad today I’m so close to putting them on eBay honestly 😡 
    glad you had a good holiday Lillian xx
  • Options
    Yes determined to get cot up and try. It will be worth it although I do love snuggling up to him. 
    Mine driving me mad too. Sounds horrid but am looking forward to them going back to school tomorrow!
  • Options
    and my oh isn’t any help he makes things worse most of the time he was asleep TIL ten this morning whilst I’ve been up since 6 with the boys and it’s the same every weekend I’m off I’m expected to do everything and sometimes I feel like I could explode 
  • Options
    It is yeah, can be used as a single too. 
    Have yours still been on half term Louise?
  • Options
    The beast 
  • Options
    Yes bincey. They go back to school tomorrow. Can't wait. Are you just going to have a single pushchair then and not have Joseph in a pushchair? 
    Kayleigh I hope you got a bit of a break. Men can be real pigs can't they? 
  • Options
    Yeah, I’m going to keep my icandy (I can’t face selling it) I’m going to buy a buggy board. The bugaboo is nice and I brought a pink hood too lol, it’s just big and I can’t keep them both 😞
  • Options
    I suppose you can see how you get on and if you are struggling with the buggy board you can always change to a double. I always loved pushing a double ❤️
  • Options
    How’s the sleep gone ladies?
  • Options
    Louise are u going to see if u can get a scan today 
  • Options
    Jesus I’ve been woken up by some idiots behind me blasting their music out and screaming along I don’t think they realise that people have to work at night around here 😡
  • Options
    Hi Charlie. I plucked up the courage to ring today and am booked in for a scan at half ten on Saturday. Am dreading it. 
    Hope you got some sleep Kayleigh. Some people are so ignorant 😡
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you chick xxx I feel exhausted no one tells you when you’re pregnant how hard it is juggling two little ones and a full time job and having a do everything at home because no one else does 
  • Options
    Aww louise fingers crossed ... my current placement I’ve just started is in gynae and EPU .. I’ve got an insight day on neonatal on Tuesday which I’m looking forward too 
  • Options
    Good luck with the scan Louise. Will you go just you or with oh? 

I hope it gets easier mummytooandc. We’ve found it’s got slightly easier as the years gone on with oh at uni, but maybe it’s just dependent on essays etc. 
  • Options
    Fingers crossed louise

• Options
    Thankyou ladies. I’m not hopeful because of the bleeding and my past history but am trying to keep positive. It’s just me going as hubby will need to stay at home with Charlie and the other children . 
    Lillian your placement will be so interesting! Which hospital do you do it at? 
  • Options
    we do them in local hospitals so city hospital, QMC and kings mill then community placements but we don’t go to derby anymore 
  • Options
    It must be fascinating!