Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

January 2019 Toddlers

Replies

• Options
    So... Brodie climbed out of her cot today 😱😭 
  • Options
    Omg Col 😲 and is it on lowest it can go??! 
  • Options
    Omg Col! Did she hurt herself? I'm dreading the day Logan starts! 
    Maybe time for a toddler bed? Wee monkey 
  • Options
    Yeah it's the lowest it can go, she can literally climb anything! I was so upset after it. She wasn't badly hurt, got a fright more than anything. Gonna have a toddler bed and she can't even walk yet! 😂 
  • Options
    Omg col she is wild 🙈 I watch Arden on the monitor and he’s lifting his leg up trying to climb the cot bars but luckily they’re too slippy. I need to shoot into his room the minute he starts it though 🙈 his new thing is dragging cushions off the couch and making a wee pile to climb up on the couch and look out the window and shout hiya at the workmen 

he’s 50% centile for height so neither his dad or I were correct really he’s not big or small 😂
  • Options
    How is everyone doing during this crazy coronavirus time? 
  • Options
    I'm gutted that my eldest won't get to sit her exams... She's worked so hard and really improved since her prelims. I'm also a teacher and been told I've still to go into work even though there are no children... I've to man a hub on a rota basis to lol after vulnerable children and those of key workers. They suggested I take Brodie with me 😂 err, no way I can watch the wee maddo and a bunch of other kids too! 
  • Options
    I don’t think it’s very fair either Col. I failed all my prelims and was projected to get Ds or fails in every subject and I got an A and 4 Bs so it’s not fair I don’t think 
  • Options
    Yeah I just feel really upset about it... Although Kendall couldn't care less by the looks of it... 🙄 

I'm worried about how long they're predicting this virus to go on for as well. Like how bad is it gonna get?! I'm not an anxious person but I'm defo feeling it at the moment! 
  • Options
    Yeh I'm quite worried about the length of time it's predicted for. I'm a nurse so obviously can't work from home and childcare could end up being an absolute nightmare. 
  • Options
    I'm out of work for the foreseeable now. Just hoping hubby stays on salary and doesn't go to hourly with all this. Although his major clients are food and pharmaceutical factories so no shortage of them around. Although they are skimming down the workforce.
    It's just so surreal, feel like we in a cheesy 90s Will Smith end of the world film 
  • Options
    How are you all coping with the social distancing? 😳
  • Options
    I am full on isolated because my temperature is above 38 and I’ve got a cough 😭 Arden and I are demented. I feel like a caged animal and I don’t even generally go out that often but the supermarket is my happy place 😂
  • Options
    Oh no, are you feeling OK other than that?! 
  • Options
    Hey ladies. 
    Aww Chech how u feeling now?
    We're all OK here. Finding structure and routine is good for the 4 wild things, just struggle keeping small 2 entertained if big 2 need me. Enjoying morning exercise, need to try keep that up after all this, gets me energised and set for the day.
    How are the rest of you? Aren't most of you keyworkers??? How're you finding it? Xx
  • Options
    I’ve got sore joints. Other than that I feel absolutely fine 🤷🏼‍♀️ Don’t want to take Any chances of making anybody else unwell so caged until Tuesday. 
    How are all the kiddies doing? I am so struggling with Arden because his dad and I both have to work from home but he just wants 1 to 1 attention all the time so we need to trade off 
  • Options
    I've woken up with a really sore throat! 😧 

Brodie is fine, she is still climbing everything. Her dad isn't working just now so he can keep an eye on her when I'm working from home. He's self employed and the deal isn't great but I don't want to take unnecessary risks! Brodie has picked a rubbish time to start walking... I can't get her measured for shoes etc! 🙈
  • Options
    @colpage127 how are you feeling? 

Hi everyone else here too, we hope you’re all safe and sound right now. We’re hosting an Easter Bonnet Parade and we would be delighted if you would like to join us on Zoom, this Thursday 2nd April at 11.30am, with your kids in their Easter bonnets, if they have one. If they don't have one, please still join us and you can have your kids share any Easter crafts they might have made, or even just with their Easter eggs - we're easy! 

This is just about getting together more than anything else! If you’d like to join, drop me a PM or an email to contactus@madeformums.com saying Easter Parade, and we’ll send you the Zoom link! 

PS. You'll need to download Zoom which is free from the app store.

• Options
    A little update photo of Brodie ready for her daily walk... Would love to see up to date pics of the others! 💕

• Options
    @colpage127, she is such a cutie. Anyone else really struggling with missing baby groups, nursery, swimming lessons? The weeks are long and so difficult working from home. 
    In other news I got a faint positive pregnant test so fingers crossed Emily is going to be a big sister, she is such a character. A photo will follow :-) x