Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

who is starting their 2ww today?

Replies

• Options
    How exciting there is more of us now, so has anybody been getting any signs???

I hardly have any though i am not sure what dpo I am I would say 4 or 5. I have very sore nips, was emotional the other night, and a head ache last night and a belly ache though I don't think any of these things really mean I am preg. Part of me now just wants to have AF so i can try again you know?

Anybody else?

K xxx
  • Options
    :roll:

[Modified by: fiona86 on May 20, 2008 09:20 AM]

• Options
    I was feeling very bloated and uncomfortable last night, felt a little sicky & ached like crazy but I was very tired from lack of sleep so that could have been reason. I'm not sure if headaches mean anything because I seem to have them quite often at anytime of cycle.
    I never want another af for at least 9months!!
    I feel pretty normal but I dont know how far dpo I am. May be 2 or 3?
    x x x x x x x
  • Options
    Might be too early still. I forgot yesterday at work I could hardly keep my eyes open though I feel fine today so it could just be I never got a good nights sleep.

feeling sicky is a good sign honeyimage I have a good feeling about this month for you image

xxx
  • Options
    ive had tummy pains and back pains, but i think im just trying to make myself feel crap so i can think i am pregnant!!! for past 3 months ive been having phantom pregnancy syptoms like bigger boobs, stomach cramps etc but i really think its my body playing games!!! I dont feel anything really just head aches too, im either 2 or 3 dpo too, fiona86 we must have nearly exactly the same OV!!! xxxx
  • Options
    How soon can people get signs of being preg after OV?

Does anybody know?
    xxx
  • Options
    K-Lou thats what i keep looking for!!! ive looked on all sort of websites and none say how early you should be able to feel signs, its a mystery, please let us know if you can find out!!!really got tummy ache now!!! think its just because i cant stop thinking about it and i keep getting to excited!!! LOL xxx
  • Options
    LOL it's ok I have one too though mosy likely a bad belly LOL sorry....

I will have a look I know I have heard some women say they felt is days after OV and others like a week I think?

k xxx
  • Options
    yea i've heard that, I had a bad belly too, at the weekend but i had a chinese and an idian takeaway LOL so thats probably why, and apparently constipation is one symptom so thats the opposite i know TMI!! xxx
  • Options
    yea i've heard that, I had a bad belly too, at the weekend but i had a chinese and an idian takeaway LOL so thats probably why, and apparently constipation is one symptom so thats the opposite i know TMI!! xxx
  • Options
    lol Yes that is anothe rone, with head aches cramps in the belly, bigger boobs sore boobs sore nips hard boobs emotional, tired, feeling sick, being sick, god there are so many!!!!!

none of which i have lol

k xxx
  • Options
    I have a book that says:
    'As early as a few days after conception your breasts will begin to enlarge, and you'll probably experience heaviness and soreness'
    'As early as 2 to 3 wks after conception you will find yourself wanting to wee more frequently'
    'A common early ymptom of pregnancy is constipation'
    'Feeling sick is the most common complaint in early pg & is experienced by most women from around 5 to 6 wks of pg but it can also begin as early as 2wks after conception'
    OMG........ look out girls!
    Before I found out I was pg with lo I was very bloated, uncomfortable and very snappy with OH. x
  • Options
    im always snappy with OH!!! LOL any symptoms any one gets make sure you post and we can see how early they appear!!! xx
  • Options
    I am always snappy LOL I really do not feel like we have done it this month. I have a belly ache but the dull pains are high up where if your preg its meant to be low? I hate the wait!

xxx
  • Options
    yea same, ive had pain more up behind my ribs and stomach than down below, how long have people been trying? xxxx
  • Options
    God I feel bad for saying this but this is my first month. I think for mer I have wanted to try for ages but OH said the time was not right and we decided about a over a month ago to TTC but I had a death in the family and missed a period through stress so had to carry on with pill and then finish the pack and then had my last pill bleed and that wa slike three weeks ago. CD1 was on the 3rd for me and so really I should not be due to test till about the 30th.

I have though the last two days been really really hot, hubby hugged me last night and said wow you feel boiling, though I feel as if I have a cold coming as my nose is all funny image

xx
  • Options
    Hi twizzlepie we have been trying 7months, how about you? x

Anyone want more info Im sure I'll find it in my big book x
  • Options
    Do all women have bigger sore boobs as a sigh, mine do not hurt at all!!! Apart from the sore nips?

xx
  • Options
    Hi guys, im same K-lou, ive been trying to convince OH since Aug as my next door neighbour Sarah+girlbump3 got pregnant and has made me very broody ever since!! i finally got the guts to just do it as we were using Johnnys my OH was the one with the final say, so decided to hide all the johnnys and amazingly we just went for it (twice!!) and then on sat and sun aswell so fingers crossed we've done our best!!! i haven't got sore or bigger boobs yet, but they balooned with my LO before, although i cant remember when they got bigger, Fiona were you using any contraceptive? and do you have any LO already or is this the first? sorry for being so nosey!!! xxx
  • Options
    Well it says 'You dont have to feel pg to actually be pg and while there are certain telltale symptoms of pg, you might not necessarily experience them all.'
    'Many women report that their breasts are very sensitive and experience a sharp, tingling sensation too'.
    I think all women are different and if you dont notice any change with your breasts it doesnt necessarily mean you are not pg! Dont worry k-lou, you might experience another symptom x