Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

who is starting their 2ww today?

Replies

• Options
    Thanks honey image I just have a feeling. I think because I never had any EWCM and hardly any CM really I just feel like i did not OV so can be preg?

I guess really I should of waited till I had one natural bleed but i could not wait. My cd 14 was friday and we bd'd monday tuesday thursday friday and saturday but not since as i think if I was going to OV it would of been last week as cm has gone thick.

K xx
  • Options
    At least your OH seems to be getting into the swing of things K-Lou! image
  • Options
    Sounds like you gave it a very good try k-lou so you did your best, lots of baby dust sprinkles coming your way xxx
  • Options
    We BD cd 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16 and meant to last night but I fell to sleep I hope that was enough. I had ewcm and twinges from cd 13 to 18 so I could have OV any time over those days. OH said to me if we didnt do it this month then next month we'll BD twice a day, its a nice thought but I dont think I could do that I said maybe once a day!
    You definatly gave it your best shot hun x
  • Options
    wow sounds like you did as well LOL you go girl it sounds like you OV then and that means you bd;d at the right time so there should be no reasons why you are not image

I think I will be some EPO i know it wont give me ewcm but might give me a bit more of what I do have?

xx
  • Options
    You cant use it this cycle but you can start on cd1 up until ov next cycle if your not pg that is.
    Im just so pleased with myself and OH as we never bd that much and havent commited ourselves as much the other 6months. Hope we have done it x x
  • Options
    sounds like you bd like teenagers lol!! well done you, good luck hun xx
  • Options
    I think you have done image I just read it take between 6-12 days for the fertilized egg to implanted so some women do not get any signs of being preg till thenimage

xx
  • Options
    hi not due for af till about the 31st may i ov between the 13-18th got a possitive on the opk on the 15th bd on the 5,6,7,8,10,11,14,15,16,17 and 18th and today ive got very sore boobs and sensitive nipples and feel a little sick im tired (sorry if tmi) but that maybe cause of my daughter not sleeping much since fri do you think this is a good sign as i didnt wait for my first propper bleed when i came of the pill started tryin straight away but was only on the pill for 3 mths sorry if ive gone on a bit
  • Options
    Hi hun your just like me I never waited for my natural bleed either but i had problem working out if I haad actualy OV haad pains for three days but not really any EWCM. Did you have that? If so I would say your in for a good chance image

xx
  • Options
    You have definatly BD enough so I say its just a matter of waiting for bfp or af. You could have symptoms already like I have written above but try not to read too much into as you will drive yourself mad in the 2ww. Just note ur symptoms down in diary so you can look back on them. Good luck x
  • Options
    I have a head ache image I keep sneezing as well and i have like a very small dull pain but it feels where my left Ovary is again a bit like when i thought i was OV though no where near as bad?
    xx

• Options
    I wouldnt read too much into babe. I used to symptom spome and thought I was pg every month but I was so wrong. Your body has prob always been the same its just now you notice more because your ttc.
    2 months ago my af was 13days late and I was getting all the symptoms - nausea, backache, tired etc but BFNs then af arrived I really thought we had done it. Dr suggested I had mc so maybe that was why but I also think that sometimes its in my head. I no longer obsess and I am happier for it x
  • Options
    You are so right image I don't actually think i am preg though which helps when it comes to testing in two weeks, but I am a little worried about the dull ache. I am in between doctors right now so can't make an app though it;s not that bad, it sort of shots through to my back on the lefthand side every now and then.

Your so right for thinking that way other wise you would drive yourself mad!!

xxxx
  • Options
    I dont know what it could be all I can advise is keep a note of the aches in diary to see if gets worse or better.

Can I ask you a really really personal ques k-lou??

[Modified by: fiona86 on May 20, 2008 05:13 PM]

• Options
    hi k-lou i did have ewcm for a good few days just wish i could know now cause i dont like waitin as i found out early on my daughter had been to the docs and booked in with the midwife just after i was 5wks gone but it so long ago now cant remember how i felt other than my boobs hurting cause thats not normal for me
  • Options
    Yeah of course you can?

k xx
  • Options
    do you think you can still use s*x toys when pg? i know its strange ques sorry x

[Modified by: fiona86 on May 20, 2008 05:58 PM]

• Options
    LOL you know what I really thought you were going to ask me how old I was as I moan so much LOL

I would say yes, there can't be any harm in it? The ones I use are all for the outside so I think that would be ok and they say you can still have sex while your preg so I can't see why not image

K xxx
  • Options
    You dont moan, LOL just ask ques which is normal when 1st ttc.
    For some reason i was really worried about your answer. see i have different from you!

im 21 btw, it doesnt matter how old you are x