Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on cd8 & starting SEP?

Replies

• Options
    Hi Hilary - Did he hell as like!!! He was up 3 times!!! Bad Baby!!!

I think I will start the bding on CD8 and bd every other day until CD24 - That way I know that ov should've occurred!!! I'll be using my ov sticks again... The clearblue ones are sooooo expensive, should be against the law to charge so much... They just pray on desperate people...

I was only joking about the Clomid, I read the possible side affects and changed my mind!!! I'm feeling extremely positive about this month... Now that dh is wanting another baby, its a relief...

Good news about af not visiting you as yet... Are you still testing on Saturday? You are very strong, not testing yet... What willpower you have!!! Maybe you could give me some willpower for not testing next month...

Saul is taking a catnap at the moment, so I have a few spare minutes to look at this site... No doubt he'll be awake soon!!! I'm hoping that when he's crawling, he will wear himself out and will sleep for longer!!!

Hope you had a lovely weekend...

Sara
  • Options
    I dont think its willpower, its more just putting off the disappointment!!! There are so many times I've looked at my cm & thought I must be ov so I've jut sort of given up. It sounds awful but I really want to be pg again I just hate the emotional rollercoaster youve to go on to get pg, so much so I've even wondered at times if I can be bothered with all this again but I soo want another baby I'll have to. I just hope it doesnt take too long (thats where he clomid temptation comes in!!!)

We've had a quiet weekend. I had to take Amy to a 2nd birthday party yesterday but other than that & a weekly trip to tescos that was it this weekend.

I gave Zara a wee spoon feed yesterday too for the 1st time & she seemed to love it as well

How was your weekend?

Hilary x
  • Options
    Our weekend was busy as usual.... Met up with MIL for lunch yesterday then went to town with DH... Today we took our old tv to DH's frinds as he's bought us a new one... Went for lunch again (we love eating out) and then came home for the football... DH's happy as his team won!!! Saul and I were bored for 2 hours!!!

Good news that Zara loved her food, was it baby rice? Saul loves everything I give him apart from anything with a cheese sauce... I must be very lucky...

I do agree with you, this ttc does tend to take over your life doesn't it? I will be over the moon when it finally happens again... I just can't wait to feel my baby wriggling around inside me again... What a fabulous feeling...

I will keep absolutely everything crossed (apart from my eyes as it will be difficult to drive) for your BFP!!!!

Speak to you soon...

Sara
  • Options
    Thanks Sara,

I think I'll be joining you ttc next month again too though. Like you say though it will be worth it when I feel a wee baby wriggling around again.

You are just right eating out. I know I love to get out of cooking when I can, especially at the weekend!!! Does your hubby support tottenham by any chance? Mark supports them & he said they won something yesterday, a cup or something (just shows you how much attention I paid to it!!!!)

How did Saul do last night? Was he good for mummy & daddy?

Hilary x
  • Options
    Hi Hilary - BAD BAD BABY!!!!! Saul had me up 6 times in the night... I did notice today, whilst throwing him up in the air (a favourite past time) that he has about 3 teeth coming down!!! That could be the reason he's waking at night... He hasn't had any teeth come through since November!!! He's an absolute angel during the day, but at night he turns into Satan!!!

Yes DH supports Tottenham, they won the league cup!!! Silly game if you ask me!!!

I take it you don't 'feel' pregnant this month then? You never know, keep up your PMA!!! Not long to go to find out... Still think you're mad trying for another one so soon after Zara!!! image

Talking about Zara, how did she sleep last night?

Sara
  • Options
    I had to waken Zara at 9am this morning & was jut up with her once to put her dummy in. The baby rice seems to be making a big difference & shes alot more settled since shes been on it.

Poor wee Saul if he has teeth coming through. That was the only time Amy ever woke at night when her teeth were troubling her. Hopefully they'll break through & he'll feel a bit easier soon.

I dont really feel anything this month though in saying that I havent really had much of a chance to think about it. I didnt feel anything before I tested with Amy either so I suppose you ever know but my money is on my cycles being do lally after having Zara.

I agree that football is a stupid game. I cant bothered with it at all & love winding Mark up when they lose a match!!!!!!

Hilary x
  • Options
    Indeed - I always say "Its just a game!!!" Shaun always likes to explain that its not just a game and its actually life or death!!! Men!!!!

I've changed my avatar - Do you like Saul's photo? Its the one we had taken by The Portrait Place a fortnight ago... I love it...

You are so lucky that both your girls sleep well... We've only had 5 nights in 10 months where he's gone all night!!!

Sara
  • Options
    I absolutely love your new avator. Saul looks soo cute & innocent!!!! Its a brilliant picture

I dont know how you do it having had broken nights sleep for so long. I know we are really lucky our 2 sleep through coz I'm the worst in the world for trying to get by on little sleep.

I just dont get how men can get soooo into football. Thats how Amy learnt how to swear!!!! Thankfully she hasnt said any swear words for a while but Mark was warned if he ever said that word again when he was watching a match that I was going to switch it off & he wouldnt get to see it. I'll be sending him to the naughty step soon!!!!!!!!

Hilary x
  • Options
    What a fantastic idea - I hadn't thought about introducing a naughty step for the husband!!! That would work....

I have just bathed Saul (you can guarantee the phone will ring as soon as he gets in) and am looking forward to my quiet Monday night in watching Top Model, while Shaun goes and plays cricket...

He is still extremely quiet and emotional, poor chap... I offered to go to the funeral with him but he said not to, just in case Saul starts to cry, which is understandable... He will be going with his other friends though, so he won't be on his own... I would be a nervous wreck (even though I never met him) i'm just rubbish at funerals!!!

Anyway, hope you have a good night, i'm going to dose Saul up with Calprofen and Bonjela before bed tonight... It may do the trick!!! I hope...

Take care...

Sara x
  • Options
    Your poor hubby. I cannot even begin to imagine what he must be going through at the minute. At least he will have his friends with him for support at the funeral.

I found that anbesol teething gel was great when Amy was teething if the bonjela isnt helping him

Enjoy your night in

Hilary x
  • Options
    Hi Hilary, Well, I kept the heating on last night as I thought Saul may be waking as its cold at night... Also used the calprofen and bonjela... Something worked as he only woke once during the night...

I have checked out his gums today and he definitely has 1 top tooth coming through and it does look like 2 more are on their way... Poor chap...

Have you had a nice day?

I went to work this morning, just to say hi to everyone, then spent the day at my mum's... She always has a big long list of things she wants me to do!!! She is disabled, as is my dad, so they can't do anything around the house!!! They like to keep me busy!!! image

Saul has only had an hours sleep all day, so I hope this means he'll be really tired and sleep well tonight...

My friend is due today and she is quite upset that there is no sign of him making an appearance!!! They couldn't get pregnant naturally so they opted for IUI... She has an appointment at the hospital tomorrow morning to decide what they will do... I told her to beg to be induced... She said she is prepared to get down on her knees (if she can) and beg till the cows come home!!! Bless... I can't wait to meet her little boy (Zach)...

Sara x
  • Options
    Well, so much for Saul being tired!!! He was up 5 times in the night, thats with calprofen and bonjela!!! Oh why won't he sleep????

He's now sat on the lounge floor watching Peppa Pig and laughing out loud... Bless him...

Hope you have a nice day - I'll be waiting for news on my friend and taking a trip to PC World (I need a new printer) and Tesco (Saul just loves Tesco)!!! Fun day then!!! Not!!!

Sara
  • Options
    I'm sure your friend is dying to meet her baby boy. Its soo frustrating towards the end coz you get soo fed up & uncomfortable. Hopefully she'll not have too long to wait now

We havent had a very exciting day so far. Zara had to get her 2nd set of jabs this morning so that was the height of our excitment today. The poor we soul was soo brave, she just whimpered when they were getting done & wouldnt even have cried for 10 seconds after. Amy told the Dr off though coz he hurt her baby Zara & thats naughty!!!! I always quake at what shes going to come out with next!!!!!!!

Poor wee Sauls teeth are probably really annoying him at night. Have you ever tried anbesol? I used to put it on Amys dummy at night if she was teething & it really seemed to help her.

How is your hubby keeping after the funeral?

Hilary x
  • Options
    Hi Hilary - Oh poor Zara, I remember Saul's injections, not fun... I hope she has forgotten about them already!!! Amy is quite right telling off the doctor, she is only protecting her little sister.. Its quite sweet really...

My friend was told that her cervis was thinning so they aren't going to induce her until 9th March (if he hasn't arrived by then)!!! Poor thing... I know how she feels as Saul was 13 days late!!!

We haven't heard anything about the funeral as yet, I don't think they've flown Damian's body home yet... It all takes time with red tape etc... He isn't looking forward to it though...

I haven't tried anbesol, never heard of it actually, so I will have a look for it in town tomorrow... Its so annoying, I can see his teeth coming, but they haven't broken through yet... They don't seem to bother him during the day, its just at night... Lucky me!!! ha ha ha...

I met up with my friend and her 3 year old today, he told me he hated me and my friend didn't say anything!!! I know he's only 3 but it hurt!!! I pick them up and take them out every week (she's a single mum, who doesn't drive), bearing in mind she lives 25 miles away, and thats the thanks I get... I told him it was very unkind of him, but who knows if he understood or not... He kept saying he wanted to go home, so in the end I got fed up with them, so took them home early... I feel like texting her to tell her its not nice, but i'm so placid, I don't want to rock the boat... I'd go mad if Saul ever told a friend (or stranger for that matter) that he hated them!!! Its not the done thing is it? I'm supposed to be taking them to town tomorrow too and i'm not looking forward to it... He has become a little whinger lately... Bless him, don't get me wrong I love him to bits (I was her birthing partner, so I have a strong connection to them both) but he does say the strangest things sometimes!!!

Anyway, enough of my life....

Hope you are all ok...

Sara x
  • Options
    Hi Hilary - Any sign of af??? I hope not... 2 days to go until you can test...

Sara
  • Options
    Do you think the SEP would be worth doing on month 1 ttc? How are you all getting on?xx
  • Options
    Hi Ladyinpink - There is no harm in trying on month 1 - I am doing the SEP properly this month...

Both Hilary and I attempted it last month, but both ended up not sticking to it...

What day are you on? I'm on CD9, so started the bding last night... So have a happy husband today!!! image

Sara
  • Options
    It was anightmare to stick to wasnt it!!!!

I have a happy husband too but for a different reason!!!! Af arriving means he is getting a break from bding!!!!! tbh I'm glad of the break too!!!!

That was awful that your friend didnt say anything to her wee boy, especially when you are soo good to them. Amy told my friend once that she didnt like her, though I dont really think she understood what she was saying but I still told her off & told her that it wasnt nice to say things like that

Another month for both of us then. Oh well neither of us felt pg & it looks like we were both right. Fingers crossed for BFPs at the end of this month then

Hilary x
  • Options
    Hello Hilary and Sara,

I am still quite new so lovely to meet you! I am only on CD7 so does this mean i must start the bd-ing tomo? Eeek! I have no idea if i will ovulate this month or if so when it'll be cos i only just came off pill so we shall see!!!! Good luck to you both xxxx
  • Options
    sorry im new to the sight and was wondering what cd8 and sep meant?