Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

SMEP 9BFPs so far!!!

Replies

• Options
    we were the opposite when i have my lo. could have had octuplet boys and named them all but couldnt agree on girls.lol.got a feeling be the same when i fall again.xx
  • Options
    Yeah, I found boys names really difficult too. I'm choosing if its a boy and DH is choosing if its a girl. Ooh, we also looked at Freya.

Touch wood, touch wood! must not be jinxed this month, lol!
  • Options
    I liked ashton for a boy or cohen...

love american names....
  • Options
    Hello lovely ladies,
    Am planning on joining you all this month on the SMEP, but can somebody please tell me what (or should I say when) the heck i'm doing!!
    Am on cd3 at the mo and the last 2 months i've had a 34 day cycle, last month i got a +'ve on opk's ok days 21 and 22. Am also using a cbfm this month and may even invest in some preseed....
    Pls can you let me know when i'm supposed to bd?!?! :\? xxx
  • Options
    Start from day 8 and bd every other day until your positive opk, then bed that day, the next day and the day after then have a day rest, then bd the next day. If your unsure when you ov, bd every oth day til ur af. If you google it you will get a more indepth version. Glad you've joined us, good luck, and I highly recomend zestica spray!image x
  • Options
    Welcome to SMEP SmudgeSmith! xxx
  • Options
    welcome smudgesmith. im cd11 so bd again tomorrow. also start poas tomorrow coz my cycles are long.xxx
  • Options
    Welcome smudgesmith. How long angel? My were 38 days until one cycle I took a catusn since then they are between 28 and 30? X
  • Options
    mine between 36 and 38. now and again i get a 33 but not often. what's catusn hun.xxxx
  • Options
    I can't type I meant agnus cactus. Bloody tiny buttons on my blackberry and false nails don't go togther x
  • Options
    You just made me PMSL BP! xxx
  • Options
    lol bp. ive been taking epo for months now and it seems to have regulated them but maybe if i dont get my bfp this month i will give it ago weve been trying for 8 months now but only on our 6th cycle coz of the length of them.xxx
  • Options
    oooh i might look at agnus cactus as well. know 34 isn't really long but it's long enough! xx
  • Options
    what does agnus cactus do? my cycles are really irratic and its annoying me! i went from 27 days to 32 days to 37 days in my last 3 cylces! not helpful for trying to pinpoint ov!
  • Options
    It shortened my cycle. You only take it til ov. I only did it one cycle. Got loads left! Got it from holland and barrett, the capules not the liquid version. X
  • Options
    Well ladies my smep journey has come to an end.until next month anyway! Let the waiting begin, don't feel like we have done it tho. I hope everyone else has got their bfp tho! X x x
  • Options
    aww i really hope you have hun. im on cd12 today so bd for me tonight, i might have another week to go depending when my body decides to ov this month.

dont be leaving us though hun, keep posting so we can follow your 2ww.xxx
  • Options
    i will still hang around, im disappointed really as me and hubby were meant to bd tonight and tomorrow but he has horrible food poisioning so i dont think it will happen....

sometimes i do feel the gods are always against us!
    :evil:
  • Options
    hun, your still in with a chance if youve done you bdancing up till now. these wee swimmers can live for ages. when do you ov.xx
  • Options
    today i think, or yestaday. last time i bd was friday.x