Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

SMEP 9BFPs so far!!!

Replies

• Options
    i dont know, dont think my hubby can carry on haha!
  • Options
    hi girls,

dotty i didnt manage on cd8 just felt ill.

mrs roberton, we well and truly are cycle buddies i didnt bd on cd8 either. its cd10 today and i will def tonight. i ov any time from cd16-cd24 usually later so i think i should be fine.xx

i really hope it works for us all this month.xxx
  • Options
    moon and stars - i know what you mean i had a peak last night on my OV sticks so BD last night and this morning have an egg on my persona machine (same as a smiley face on the CBFM) so will do it again tonight and tomorrow but what about Sunday?? one more cant hurt can it ?
    This is all so confusing !
  • Options
    Bronz! i think i may have ewcm, it was clear and a little stringy.... unless its hubby juice from last night? (argh tmi!!) surely 18 hours after that should be gone? xx how gross hehe
  • Options
    Hi Baby-Princess - that sounds just like ewcm!! Like egg white...to be exact!! Lol - When did you get this and when did you get your positive opk? Just would like to compare??
    Hope you are still bding like mad!!
    I had ewcm on wed, and no other signs of ovulation....and still no positive opk!!
    Will do an opk when i get home, if its positive, we will be bding - if not, then we will bding in the morning cause I have no idea if I am ovualating or when or what!!
    This ttc - all I can say - its hard work and helluva lot of guess work is involved!!
  • Options
    first postive opk was wednesday... ov pains started yestaday and the tiny bit of ewcm today, still got postive opks today.
    Bdin last night, tonight, tomorrow, sunday and tuesday hopefully! Hubby is knackered haha
  • Options
    Hi girls,

SMEP didn't exactly work according to plan this month at all. With our working ours we just can't BD that much!! Hubby works v late every othr week. We did manage to BD during OV but not much any other time.
    Here's hopin it was enough! Been using Sasmar Conceive Plus aswell.
    xxx
  • Options
    oh and keep up the bding, some never get positive opks, we can join due in september 2010, together image
  • Options
    I went to shopping,came home and had a shower then found.....

My hubby snoring his head off in bed and 4 empty fosters cans!

Im devestated, as Im ovulating and had ewcm today so it was imperative
    for us to bd. Im really annoyed at him as its not asking much is it?

So now my chances of my xmas bfp have disappeared image theres no point continuing really is there.....

Good luck to all you ladies and hope you get your bfps, especially Bronz.

Cant believe im out the running :cry: really did think it was going to happen.
  • Options
    hun can you not try waking him up, if not wake him "nicely" in the morning and give it another go if youve bdancd that last few days you still in with a chancexxx
  • Options
    to be fair he has been at work since 6 this morning...Im probably being unrational (is that a word?)

we did have sex yestaday.....

if im getting the ewcm now and lots of it, have i already ov'd?

• Options
    have you had a pos opk yet.

you know i do that with hubby get upset if he falls asleep but he is up every morning at 5 so really he has a right to be tired, the only good thing about my oh is if i wake him up he is more than happy oblidge.lol
  • Options
    have you had a pos opk yet.

you know i do that with hubby get upset if he falls asleep but he is up every morning at 5 so really he has a right to be tired, the only good thing about my oh is if i wake him up he is more than happy oblidge.lol
  • Options
    thats the only good thing?haha:lol:

Im on day three of positive opks, i always tend to have 5 days of positive opks....first time of having ewcm, ive also got ov pains...quite strong ones image
  • Options
    i would bd again the morning then hun or even tomorrow night. you should still be ok.xxx
  • Options
    angel, you really are a angel

thank you for the pma

xxxx
  • Options
    Hi ladies...im extremely frustrated tonight - I dont know what is happening? When do I work out...my days past ovulation, when I dont even know whats happening!! I dont even know if I should be bding tonight or not!!
  • Options
    BP I think you should soldier on with the smep! I think the whole point of the plan is that because you have such regular sex, whenever you ov there are already sperm waiting to pounce. Try tomorrow morning, to put your mind at rest.

You know, this ewcm business is odd. I swear I USED to have it (although then I didn't understand what it was about), but since we started ttc it has totally vanished! Like, where did it go?????? :roll:
  • Options
    I forgot to say, thanks Mollie - good to know I'm not the only one foxed by the complexity of the plan! I think I will do both cbfm and ov sticks, and then perhaps end up bd'ing four days in a row. Which will please hubby no end!!
  • Options
    have you had sorry boobies bronz, or needing the loo alot? my boobs get sore sometimes when i ov.
    If you cant be sure just keep going every other day? have you had a cycle where u know you ov?