Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on their 2ww?? Updated with BFP's :lol:

Replies

• Options
    This is the worse 2WW ever! P due today still not here I am so worried it will arrive! .... I just hope if it does it waits until i finish work because I dont want to look an idiot crying!!
    I have heavy boobs but nothing else
  • Options
    snugglenush i feel exactly the same! i'm also on month 3 and i feel like its never going to happen. i don't have any hope for this month which is ridiculous coz we have just as good a chance as anyone else (better if anything as we're both young and healthy) i keep seeing the bfps on here and trying to tell myself theres no reason that can't be me! xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies,

Snugglenush and C&C pull yourself together we are going to get that BFP and move over together to Due in October well ours would be due 9th October woo hoo.

On a more sadder note am feeling absolutely crap as my hubby is having to start working away again he goes at 4.40am to Chester and wont be back home until next friday, we are going to test Sat 30th if AF stays away!!

We havent had a night apart since the wedding 8 months ago and seems strange am going to be in the house all by myself.

I have been having weird feelings in my stomach and creamy CM. Does anyone know what your CM is supposed to look like after ovulation.

Do you get ewcm after ovulation, I finally checked snugglenush and it was stretchy and yuck I didnt like it but whats a girl got to do to get a BFP around here!!!!

Yummymummy - I was exactly the same as you last month hun and now am on month 2 and I know its still not a long time - am trying to stay calm and not POAS for England LOL.

Chin up everyone it aint over till AF visits and if we all keep up the PMA hopefully she will stay away image x
    xx
  • Options
    Hello!
    I know I am not on my 2ww but I am waiting for OV and it is really driving me mad!! I want to get on with some baby making!!
    xx
  • Options
    Sparkling Diamond I'm trying to hold out to test on 30th too as that's my birthday!! Fingers crossed for a birthday BFP! Although I'm convinced it's not going to happen. Sorry to hear your hubby's going away, we're here if you get lonely!! And hopefully you'll have the best surprise to share when he gets back!!
    I know this isn't the nicest of things to talk about, but yesterday and today I have had the most awful wind!! I forgot about that when I last wrote on here, but it's getting worse now!! Not nice at all and is giving me a tummy ache! Anyone else experiencing this?! xx
  • Options
    thanks SD i think i needed that! lol hope you're ok while your hubby is away, we'll keep you company! i hate being in the house on my own too - i think its something to do with growing up in a big family.
    at least you'll have a lovely bfp to celebrate his return with! x
  • Options
    Hi HMS!!

I too have bin experiencing excessive wind lol but not to the point where my tummy aches, feel sick and tired all the time (but could the stress of everything), feel hungry and have an increased appetite too!!

Am going to test on 25th as that was my original af date and if BFN will test again on 30th!!

Good luck hun xx
  • Options
    I am determined to not test til 30th - as that is when AF was meant to be due. That would make me 18 dpo - so would defo show if i was preg.
    Been having the most hilarious pregnancy dreams - been waking up giggling!!
  • Options
    tell all snugglenush! x
  • Options
    Ah so lots of testing on the 30th!! Fingers crossed for all of us!!!
    Love to hear about the dreams Snugglenush!! I've been having really crazy dreams lately and broken sleep...but no pregnancy dreams yet!
    xx
  • Options
    well in last nights dream- i did a test and it was a BFP so was ob very happy. Then my OHs work mates allcame in wearing fish net stockings and were dancing about!!Then I ate a raw bacon sarnie!!!!!!!

Night before wasn't that funny - but had jsut had my12 week scan and was telling everyone at work.

What about you HMS?
  • Options
    hi girls i am 9 dpo now af/bfp lol due sunday, really hoping weve done it now, month 3, had nausea and cramping since ov on and off and had thick discharge , tmi, today which i dont get usually so am really positive but not getting my hopes up too much just in case, fingers xd tho for everyone xxx nearly there!
  • Options
    hi girls i am 9 dpo now af/bfp lol due sunday, really hoping weve done it now, month 3, had nausea and cramping since ov on and off and had thick discharge , tmi, today which i dont get usually so am really positive but not getting my hopes up too much just in case, fingers xd tho for everyone xxx nearly there!
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I am officially mental! Only 7 dpo and ss like crazy! Lots of creamy cm and the odd cramp but then I think that being only 7 dpo my body prob doesn't even know it's pregnant ( if it is-please!!!) so how can I have symptoms! This is our first month and we started early by mIstake by me ovulating a week earlier than expected (we use persona as contraception and I ignored red light as thought it was too early but was gonna start ttc from march anyway) but I am totally obsessed already! It's pretty unlikely for me as only bd 2,3 & 4 days before ov but holding onto the tiny chance! Need to get a grip! Also due af on 25th so SD & babahunny we'll be testing together! Baby baby baby dust! Oh and also had a dream that I had a bfp last night! How strange! X

[Modified by: impatient! on January 19, 2010 10:33 PM]

• Options
    Well for some reason last night, I got even more upset and had a cry to hubby, who was soo lovely about it! Took my temp this morning and it has taken a nose dive, so resigned myself to the fact that AF was due, but have just read the FAQs on FF and it says that if they've dipped at 10dpo it's really too early for AF so it could mean nothing!!

Seriously, my fingers are crossed SOOOO tightly. Also testing on Sunday. Hope we're all bump buddies!!!

October babies please!!
  • Options
    Keep positive yummy mummy, your body prob doesn't know if it's pregnant yet so nothing is really significant at this stage. Hopefully well all get our autumn babies! X
  • Options
    bum, just had the arrival of AF. Trying to stop myself crying at work at the moment.
  • Options
    Sorry Hun, maybe next month? Is ur af early? Usually 12 dpo? Here's to a November baby! X
  • Options
    Yummy_mummy_2B I replied on your other thread but just to say again I'm sorry the witch got you. But at least you can stop worrying now and start a new fresh month - good luck for a February BFP!
    I've been having funny pains low down today so not sure what's going on. Also feeling really stressed as got some blood test results today and have high levels of liver enzymes in my blood - not really sure what it's all about but it's got me very worked up. Having a re-test in a few weeks so fingers crossed it's nothing serious.
    Hope everyone else is doing ok today. xx
  • Options
    Hey HappyMrsS, hope youre ok sugar.

I'm now officially in the 2ww, come on ss'ing! xxx