Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on their 2ww?? Updated with BFP's :lol:

Replies

• Options
    I'm 8 DPO and have no symptoms whatsoever image
    Mind you most months I have every symptom going so maybe it's a good thing??!! I can hope! Lol! xx
  • Options
    can someone please tell me theres not much point testing at 8dpo

why do i always try and tell myself that im going to be one of the rare people that get a bfp this early? image im actually delusional

baby dust to everyone!!!!! image
  • Options
    Fairy Dust I wish I could but I got my last 2 BFP's at 8DPO so i can't really tell you not too! Lol!
    I'm trying to hold out but think i'll crack tomo and test! xx
  • Options
    Hey ladies, all sounds good to me, fingers crossed!!

Susiee - no not yet Ive went through 4 SD tests testing early but I dont think I will be convinced until I get a clear line or an in your face PREGNANT on CBD!!

Are you officially trying now hun? x
  • Options
    Hey hun?? Omg this sounds very very positive to me. Remember when I got that pathetic pink line that you could only see under the light, then when I did a CBD it come up negative, well 5 days later I got my BFP!!!! Only got it after testing the day after my period was due!

Fingers and toes crossed for you. I dont think I can wait, cant you go to the shop?? Lol.

Luv me and bump Liam
    35+2 x
  • Options
    i'm not on my 2ww any more but just wanted to comment coz its looking good for a few of you and i've got my fingers crossed for you! SD have you tested again today? i've been keeping up to date with your posts over the last coupke of days and its sounding fairly promising but must be so frustrating for you! especially not even knowing when af is due. did you get a positive opk in the end? if so i'd prob go by 2 weeks after that rather than trying to work it out from your last period.
    dotty your symptoms sound really promising! esp the metallic taste and heightened sense of smell. really hope this is the month for you and i think you're doing the right thing being cautious about testing.
    baby dust to everyone xxx
  • Options
    Hey there MrsHall I will write a thread in your forum hun for you to read.

I hope it is my BFP woo hoo but trying to not get over excited.

CC - af due 30th Jan hun, got a pos OPK on 14th Jan and dont think I ov till 16th so am 9dpo.

Am trying not to get too excited xx
  • Options
    Good luck LW I just tested and got a very, very faint positive so I wont believe it until I see an in my face PREGNANT!! which i might not get until 14dpo or more.

Cant afford to keep buying tests he he x
  • Options
    9dpo :\)

Past few days I have been so gassy, poor oh & dd :lol:
    Lady lumps still tender, especially nipples
    Been teary last night and the night before. Could be stress of course :\(

Not going to test until Sunday when I will be 14dpo! Think I finally have control of myself!

If I get a BFN on Sunday then I will wait til next Friday and if no AF then I shall test again then. My AF came last month on the 5th but could also be due on Sunday as I will be 14dpo. Do I have that correct?

xx
  • Options
    17dpo was how long after ov af came but I ov late last month and afwas 5 days late :\?

Just came home crying after being to see my psychologist and her telling me she was pregnant. Managed to hold the tears in til I got my front door :\( I hope being so emotional really is a good sign for me :\( My anxiety and emotions have been all over the place this morning x
  • Options
    No, this is our first month trying so Im not clued up on that yet :lol:
    My cycles are irregular give or take a few days. OV on the 19th last month and then got AF on the 5th of Jan. OV on the 17th this month so should I expect AF on the 3rd? x
  • Options
    On day of OV I got tender boobs, cramps, sex drive goes through the roof, lots and lots and lots of EWCM. It was the same last month although I only checked cm this time as we are trying now xx
  • Options
    Hiya,

How is everyone? am still debating my faint lines and awaiting to test again.

Until then 'stuck in limbo' xx
  • Options
    Oh wow littlewolf (whispering congrats!) What dpo did you test? x
    I'm feeling a bit weird this month, non of the 'symptoms' I had last month.
    Really sore bb's - down the sides
    No cramps
    Bit gassy
    Sensitive smell started today at work
    Loads of random vivid dreams - including lots of bfp/baby/implantation ones, keep waking up all disappointed! lol!
    So super tired
    If I don't get a bfp this month, I won't believe any symptoms, ever! lol! xxx
  • Options
    Soo pleased for you hun! xxx
  • Options
    Sending you some stickyglue! Who will you tell first? xxx
  • Options
    *whispers* congratulations LW image x x
  • Options
    Wow congrats Littlewolf well I took a test apart today and does anyone know where the second line on a fr is meant to be there is a pink line tho a second one and its very visible but I dont know if thats part of the test.

Am so pissed off as am 12dpo i should be getting darker lines by now shouldnt I??

I tested with afternoon pee dont know if that matters either!!! argh I just want to see PREGNANT on a CBD is that too much to ask and I wanted it for tomorrow so I could show hubby!!!

• Options
    dont get you hun, am blonde can you post a pic plz??

I havent had a line I can see yet just very faint, am scared its all in my head n af gonna turn up!
  • Options
    OOo keep up the PMA SD!!! It isn't over til AF arrives you know that!! And a line is a line no matter how faint. Like iv said before some women don't get their BFPs til 19dpo!!!