Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How are my fellow SMEP'rs doing?

Replies

• Options
    Hey MrsRobertson I know the feeling! This is our second month of SMEP. Although, we can't physically do SMEP to the letter cos of OHs hours. Good luck this month!
    I am on 6dpo today.
  • Options
    Hi all,

Well if we havent done it this month its going to get increasingly harder for us now as hubby is going to be working away from home 4hr drive and only coming home every 2-3 weeks and only for fri-sun.

Its because he works self employed in construction and there just isnt enough local work for him!!

Am so peeved right now but feeling optimistic I might be pregnant having weird feelings in my stomach, feel sickly and boobs are heavy and sore at the sides.

Also been trumping a bit and burping (i don't hardly ever burp lol) sorry if tmi!!! Lmao xx
  • Options
    sounds good SD fingers crossed for this month x
  • Options
    We;re kind of SMEPing for the 1st time this month. We've agreed to try for baby no 2 as DS is 16mths old on wednesday, but we're trying slowly (does that make any sense?!) as hope to lose a bit of weight before getting pregnant and putting it all back on again! So having read the SMEP threads thought it was a good plan to get more BD even if we don't get a BFP yet!

DS was a fantastic suprise, so just learning my cycle and the whole new language you TTC ladies use, so will be following your results SMEP and otherwise eagerly! x Good Luck All x
  • Options
    SD my boobs are really heavy today ! and cookies still no AF I will try my best to hang on until Fri to test!!
    Good luck everyone
  • Options
    Hi Hi! CD17 today, got my 1st peak sun, so bd'd sun, mon and wil tonight! Used opk's Sun, yesterday and today, and today had the strongest line! Yay!
    Really want SMEP to work this month! Good luck girls! xxx
  • Options
    I'm not sure I should be writing on here or starting my own thread but I'm going to be trying SMEP this month starting in 2 days (AF permitting) which will be CD4 image

Fingers crossed this month (Mth8, 1st mth SMEP) will be our month, ready for a Valentine's day BFP!!!!! :lol:

xx
  • Options
    Hey ladies,

How is the smeping going?? lol

Well I am on cd15 with no idea when I ov'd as i ran out of sticks and didnt get to the shops to buy more but hubs is having a great time keeping me topped up...lol.....sorry how glam eh??

Any BFP's yet?? Mollie?? image

Good luck everyone xx
  • Options
    Hi all,

Well 7DPO BFN this morning but I just POAS for the fun of it and then went out and bought a new batch of tests for next weeks TESTING, af due 30th!!

Had really heavy boobs, sore back, nausea, weird crampy on and off sensations in my stomach - I keep getting excited at the thought of a bean making its way up to my womb lol.

Feel hot all the time even when am sat in a cold room, my mam said she hopes am not going through the change - thanks for that Mam!! just what I *** need to hear am only 30 for god sake!!

Anyway kinda feeling positive about this month but I guess we will soon find out going to try and stay relaxed and get the weekend over and done with!!

I am going to have to try and test next weekend when hubby is home from work xx
  • Options
    I'm 4dpo today and full of pma, hope you get that bfp soon sd! xxx
  • Options
    Thanks cass you too hun xx
  • Options
    Hey all - Thought i'd fill in my fellow SMEP'ers!
    We were very good BD on CD8,11,15,17, 19. However I never got my smiley face on the CBDigitals so not sure when I ov'd exactly but looking at the lines on the test they were darkest on CD18. So hopefully we have done enough this month!
    on CD21 now of a 28 day cycle so will be testing next weekend!

I have a massive craving for meat! i never eat breakfast and yesterday i just woke up really wanting meat and i had sausages and scrambled egg for brekkie! This morning the same again - i just needed roast chicken! Hopefully this is a good sign!
  • Options
    Hi there,

We'll be doing SMEP this month, it's our first real month trying so I'm hoping I get lucky.

Good luck everyone, look forward to hear when you get your BFP. xxxx
  • Options
    hi everyone! its a bit quiet on the smep front at the moment isn't it? mrsallen that does sound like a good sign, fingers crossed for you!
    i'm on cd7 so should be starting serious bding again according to smep but decided to leave it till the weekend before starting properly as i have 31 day average cycles and have been finding that we're knackered and not so much in the mood for sex by the time it actually gets round to ov! anyone else find this?
    xxx
  • Options
    Well I'm on CD9 & we have been sticking to the plan...BD'd on CD4, 6 & 8 and I am doing my 1st OPK test tomorrow & hopefully it will be a positive!
    Have had a bit of CM today so guess that means that OV might be on its way.

I hope so!

Baby Dust people!!!

x x x
  • Options
    On 7dpo tonight, bored off the 2ww and ss'ing. I want my bfp! lol! xxx
  • Options
    Im on cd19, no idea how many dpo since i was too lazy to go buy more opk's...SHOCKING!!! lol

Been getting a few cramps/twinges today so the ss-ing has truly started!!

Good luck to everyone......BFP's all round pleeeez image xx
  • Options
    You is soo naughty bryony, not having any opks! lol! xxx
  • Options
    Hi there, I'm hoping that we will start any day soon, on day 6 so hoping its not too late to start but hubby not well and felt bad making him BD, hoping he will be ok to go tomorrow he he he. Do you think I;m leaving it too late starting on day 6? Not sure of my cycle lengths yet as still settling after pill.

Good luck everyone xx
  • Options
    LOL....naughty and god damn lazy!! well i tested up to cd13 and all were negative so i probably ov'd around cd 14, oh well guess i will know if smeping worked a week on friday!!

Trixy, I dont think cd8 is too late I think I started around the same time as my hubby was too tired....much to my frustration!! so difficult not to make them feel like machines but needs must eh?? image xx