Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How are my fellow SMEP'rs doing?

123457»

Replies

• Options
    Sorry for still lingering in here lol....!!

That sounds promising curls?? How long can you wait before testing?? xxx
  • Options
    Don't apologise *byrony* Its nice to hear from you!!! image How's your little bean?

I have to wait until at least Monday or my OH is going to give me a slap...tested on Thursday & got a BFN & I was so upset, it just not worth it...

I'm sure seeing AF will be bad but BFN's are just so disheartening...

We have had a talk though & if we do get a definite BFN this month we are going to go to the DRs to see if we can check that everything is OK at least...

xx
  • Options
    Still doesnt feel real, no real symptoms apart from sore boobs and occasional cramps....ive ended up doing more tests to check im still pg lol!! We have told our parents but im not sure how long I can keep this secret especially as im meant to be going out with a mate next Friday so I either need to find an excuse or spill the beans to her.

FIngers crossed its just a wee shy bean you have got, as you say you are better waiting rather than testing and seeing a bfn!! And on the plus side thats good that you are going to the docs, something I couldnt convince my hubby to do!! One way or another you WILL get that BFP SOON!!!

xxx
  • Options
    LOL @ you testing more, although I think I'd be the same...Think I will have to tell my mum too when I find out, I see her every week so know I wont be able to keep it a secret.

Thanks, I know I will...I just have to keep telling myself that!!! Will keep you informed of what goes on over the next few days...I am keeping everything crossed for myself & trying not to think about it too much.... :lol: (Yeah, I know...whatever) xx
  • Options
    Well its 15DPO, AF due tomorrow & feeling very crap!
    I went out & got drunk last night @ a friends birthday (not too drunk but I know its naughty)...now my stomach hurts..a bit like AF pains but I cant make my mind up whether it is or not. Still got my pain on the left hand side which is very niggling & I hope its my sticky bean & not something more serious image

Checked my CM this morning (sorry TMI) & it was slightly brown coloured which just makes me think AF is on her way image Temp came back down to 36.7 this morning.

Not going to test tomorrow unless my temp stays high, last month the morning AF was due temp dropped to 36.2 so should be a tell tale sign..,

Just hoping so much thats its a BFP, not sure what else I could have done this month image

x x x
  • Options
    Well I'm out stupid witch came today & I am now feeling s**t!! Worst AF pains ever & a constant reminder that I'm not pregnant...! xx