Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Symptom Spotters Anonymous;)

Replies

• Options
    Apparently so but cud be the choc! X
  • Options

Hi ladies! Bleurrghhh, i woke at 5.30am(its my day off mind-i don't work monday/tuesday lol)- my back stuck to the bed as i was sweating that much and felt immensley sick....... just keep getting waves of it, im definetley gonna be testing in the morning-dh has been on nites so he isnt on tonight and am gonna test while he is here!image.

Hi jollyJoey, have you tested yet? i havent used fertility friend, i used the dip strips this month(first time of using them)and by my calculations i 'should' of ovd on the 14th, my lmp was the 31/3/12. But im finking it might of happened earlier as surely i shouldn't be feeling this sick already? I dunno if its my mind palying tricks, i am keeping fingers and toes crossed for you that its a bfp,let us know how you get on! I can't wait to test....fink im a bit scared actually, thats why i not done it yet lol image

Good luck guys XXX

• Options
    Well I'm out the witch got me! 2 days early goo luck to you ladies x
  • Options
    Hi ladies no af yet! Going to test in thr morning! Fingers crossed!! X
  • Options

Hi Lou, sorry af got you early! FC for a May BFP for you, i hope you are ok X

Hi rosebud24, im testing tommorrow too, let me know how you get on! Have you had any symptoms yet? X FC

• Options
    Hi everyone sorry to those who the witch has caught. I woke up at 1am again with awful backache : ( lower right side, not on the surface but deep inside v odd. Then after my toast this morning had to run to the bathroom cos I thought I was going to be sick! All very odd this ttc lark gives you phantom symptoms! Af due on 1st may but gonna wait til the thurs at least to test cos sick of seeing bfn! All the best ladies we need some bfp's x
  • Options

Hi Joey139, eee thats sounds promising!  I have felt sick on and off all morning, and feel very odd! I felt horrendous this morning as soon as i woke up, GL for thursday, i hope you get your bfp! Im testing tomorrow, got fr,clearblue digi and a boots own tests in my cabinet so will try the fr first and see what happens X

Caz X

• Options
    Hi ladies I'm catching up on the phone at work. Owensmummy, Joey, Rosebud, fingers crossed! This is so exciting! image xxx Lou, sorry the nasty witch got u. Gl next cycle hun xxx I haven't tested yet, scared to do so! I'll wait till Wed. My temperature is still rising, and woke up today starving or queasy, I couldn't tell which, and don't feel like any food at all.. I know I'll regret saying this, but I'd like some morning sickness to keep my hopes up! GL girls!!! Xxxxxx
  • Options

Hey jollyJoey, im off work today, my ds who is 3 years doesn't have a sleep in the day and we are going out for dinner tonight so it will be a late one, he has just had 1hr and a half, and guess what?? So did i!!! I never sleep in the day so must of needed it, plus being awake feeling extremley sick this morning at 5.30am prob added to it! Feel like a kiddie at christmas i can't wait for tommorrow! HeHe!image.Good that your temp is rising, FC! I will happily share this sicky feeling with you! HeHe. Keep me updated girls, FC for us all XXX

• Options
    Good luck for tomorrow owensmummy08, hope you get your BFP! I am still holding out even though got the BFN yesterday; AF not due til Wednesday, and based on when I did the test it was only 87% accurate, so about 12 women would get a negative and still turn out to be pregnant - hoping I'm one of those lol! I don't have any symptoms at all at the moment, other than my BBT is still high at 36.78, but I guess that doesn't fall until AF starts anyway. I'll no doubt be onto the next cycle and will start symptom spotting all over again in a few weeks! Lots of baby dust to all xxx
  • Options

There's loads of pg symptoms flying around this forum- hope we get some more BFPs! I don't seem to have any symptoms at all now- if I were really clutching at straws I'd say I was unusually hot in bed last night and I'm having a bit of breast pain coming and going but nothing spectacular. I also woke up starving hungry with an extremely dry mouth. I did tell you I was clutching at straws!

JollyJoey- don't test early. You'll only be disappointed if you get a BFN and it's still early. I haven't tried charting- I wanted to keep this ttc lark relaxed but after 17 weeks and only 1 period I may have to try charting.

Owensmummy and Joey139- feeling sick is definitely a good sign- in a weird kind of way!

Good luck Rosebud- fingers crossed for you! Sorry af got you Lou12345. Hope your feeling positive for next month.

Xx

• Options
    Hi ladies there's some promising symptoms on this post good luck to you all and loads of baby dust * wishing everyone gets there BFP 's good luck x. So here's my symptoms, (Not very exciting or hopeful) pink spotting for 3 days very small amount due AF 28th (saturday) and loads of cramping similar to af and that's all for me ? . Good luck to you all x x
  • Options
    Hi ladies well... Ah I'm fed up! I got my smiley face 14 days ago today? Is that my ov date or could it be tomorrow? I did a test this afternoon and bfn!! As usual! But I feel so pregnant! I'm going to test again in thr morning but I know I'm out really! These symptoms are stupid! Really fed up this will be month 9 for us! Boo , good luck everyone else( ps I did the test in the afternoon with not much wee) I'm hoping this makes a difference ha! Still no af though and I'm soooo tired! Lots of creamy cm too xx
  • Options
    Good luck for tomorrow rosebud, you never know! I really convinced myself I was with the symptoms I had - I do think I've got over the whole testing early thing, first time round for me and I was so excited to test only to get a BFN yesterday and AF still technically days away! Don't think I'll be doing that again! Now just wishing AF would arrive so I can be on the countdown to ov again as I'm pretty sure I'll be out for this month for definite. It does put my feelings into context when reading how long some of you ladies have been ttc - best wishes to all. Good luck to all testing soon xx
  • Options
    I'm on CD 30 (that's my usual cycle length) but didn't get a positive OPK till cd19 which is 4-5 days later than usual...think it was the Pregnacare?? But I've got sore boobs today n had more CM than usual (again could be the pregnacare as I had loads more EWCM around ovulation). Hoping they are symptoms n not AF coming...god knows when I'm due the witch to arrive!!
  • Options

Hello ladies! I hope everyone is fine today. I'm super tired and emotional, but I think that is because I didn't sleep at all overnight on Saturday and only had broken sleep last night. I had horrendous heartburn and the wind is still blowing well (poor cats). Feeling, and according to my jeans, getting more bloated. Surely it can't all be wind! image I think that it's probably due to a stressful work environment playing havoc with my stomach. I just hope that is the only thing that it is messing up. That or it is the witch on her way this weekend. Not had any meat or fish cravings yet, so leaning towards the hope that she isn't.

JollyJoey, I'm due this Sunday, so will probably test that morning if I've not started first thing in the morning. Though if I've managed to wait until then it will be a small miracle. image This waiting is driving me to distraction. That's another thing, my braincell is bouncing all over the place and I'm even more scatty and easily distracted than normal. Probably evil work stress and tiredness though. Bleargh!

Owenmummy, thank you for the fc, I've got mine crossed for everyone! Gl for tomorrow. image

Rosebud, gl for tomorrow too! image

Lou, sorry that the witch got you this month. Fc for a May BFP.

Good luck for everyone testing soon and babydust to all!

• Options

Goodness me, girls, this thread got so busy I'm hardly catching up with everybody!image
    Rosebud - post as soon as you test! XXX
    Owensmummy - BFP is yours tomorrow, you know it, I know itimage xxx
    Joey I'm sure you'll understand - I'm sorry for your sickness and pain but I'm glad for you as wellimage
    Flowermoon, i'm still keeping fc for you, until your af arrives you don't know!
    Little Momma - no symptoms can be a symptom;P
    Lizzyloop - your spotting might be implantation spotting lol
    Rosebud, this must be so frustrating for you, but don't give up hope just yetimage xx
    Mrs Cox, if you think ov was 4-5 days late, maybe test as if af was to arrive 4-5 days late? The post-ov phase is constant, after all! xx
    Deeders, why should you have meat cravings? xx

Grrr, how can I symptom spot without symptoms? My syptomps have gone, or was I just imagining them all this time? But aren't the veins on my boobs a bit more visible today? And was I not almost nauseous this morning? And have I not just eaten a whole big
    fresh cucumber? And now am I not seriously considering heating up that sticky toffee pudding? Aaaah!!image I've officially gone nuts!

Loads of good luck ladies xxxxxx

• Options

Hehehe! I'm always nutty, especially the week before the witch visits! I don't know what I crave meat and fish a week before. Maybe because we're on a veggie diet most of the time and quorn is lovely, but there's something lovely about a big juicy steak baguette (probably something to do with the OH watching what I eat more than I do and red meat is restricted but I can eat as much kale as I want... that's him helping us in our quest! ) The day before she arrives I go nuts for sugary things... and then get awful headaches. I try to be good and have porridge for breakfast and nibble on oatcakes....but there's a big stash of sweets on the bank of desks behind me and they're always calling me over to help with queries and I nearly always end up scoffing some sweets whilst I'm explaining things. However, I have a cunning plan.. I have put licorice, dried fruit and nuts in there too!

The cats have gone downstairs in the hope of cooler air and a quieter nap time! image

• Options

Anyone heard from owensmummy08? Wasnt she testing today? xx

• Options

yes Wishful-Thinking, have a look the Project April thread for the good news! xx