Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

AF due March? Part 3

Replies

• Options

Hi Bonnie - so good to hear from you - fall is a wonderful time to get started again - keep us posted!!!!  Leah is due any day now - the Dr. Told her she should have gone last week but the week came and went - these things take time I guess - she has an appointment tomorrow - so hopefully get an update - she's been 2 cm dialated and 90% effaced for two weeks - last time they said if she didn't go prior they would induce this Wednesday - keeping my fingers crossed she goes on her own - hope to hear how everyone is dong - xo

• Options

Got everything crossed for Leah that baby arrives before Wednesday.

Good luck Bonnie hope everything works out this time. Would be so great to hear that your excpecting before Xmas. 

My eldest is back at preschool now 3 days a wk (peace at last) and Pippa is siting up on her own, trying to get on her knees and on solids. Where has the time gone and my little baby :( 

• Options

Hello ladies.

Been so quiet here. How is everyone doing? I am sure Leahsmum has given birth now. Hope all of you and the babies are doing fine.

Bonnie how is the TTC going? Hope all is well with you too.

• Options

Hi - JR how are you? I hope all is well - Leah had her baby girl on September 13th - I was there with her and her husband - she did great - however -I forgot how intense it is - 😳 The baby is doing very well - was born at 6# 13 ozs and is already over 9 # - We love being grandparents - I hope Bonnue and Mrs and Pearl are doing well too - here's a pic of Aleksa Marie image

• Options

Wow Leahsmum Aleksa is so pretty aND she has a lovely name!  Congratulations to Leah. She is growing so fast. My little boy kieran is doing well. We ate now learning to put our heads high up when lying on the tummy. Here is a photo of him...

• Options

What a beautiful boy!!!  We call it tummy time!!!! 

• Options

imageHello ladies sorry I've not been on here's my little woody I see Jr and Leah have had there lo they're georgous I've not had chance to read through post so I will have a read frew and catch up what's going on in hope everyone is well woody is now 7 and half months has all bottom teeth nearly sitting up and nearly crawling the time goes so fast I'm enjoying every second of it as I'm sure the rest of you are what a fantastic journey we have been on my sister also had her little boy on August the 16th my birthday yay was well chuffed hopefullyspeak soon xx

• Options

Hi Pearl. nice to hear from you. been very long indeed. little Woody is so adorable. he has grown so much. we have all had an amazing journey indeed. from TTC to babies sitting, teething, etc and many more exciting moments of come. they just get cuter and more interesting you the day.

• Options

aww these babies are so adorable congratulations to u both and Mrs pippa has grown so.much gd luck bonnie look forward to hearing from u all soon xx

• Options

Hi Pearl - Woody is adorable - made me think of how much you wanted him -  good things come to good people - I have my granddaughter all day today - to give my daughter a break - I'm in heaven - hope Bonnie will check I. And let us know how she's doing - wishing you all well- xo 

• Options

Hi ladies, great to hear from you all again.

Pearl: Woody is lovely and growing well he will soon be on the go and your definitly have your hands ful then lol

Leahamum: your greand daughter is beautiful and has a name to match you must be loving every min of to spoling her rotten lol

JR: kieran is adorable, loving to bed hair lol

Bonnie: How is the TTCing going is there any news will there be the patter of little feet in 2017.

My too have been keeping me busying, Pippa is now 8mths and crawling everywhere, pulling herself up and getting into trouble. who ever said little girls were easier was wrong. we are all looking forward to xmas in our house my LO keeps asking to put  up our tree lol  We have also added to our family again with another red head in the form of a cat!!!

• Options

oh look at her Mrs she has come on lovely bless her hope your enjoying your new pet just wondered if any of you or your lo has suffered with eczma my woody has it I've been to and frow doctors for months all different creams but nothings working I'm wondering if it's because his teething why it keeps flaring up I use fairy soap powder no softener and no thing in Bath only water and wash all new clothes before wearing any ideas would be appreciated xx

• Options

Hey Pearl thank you she is definitely a handful thats for sure :) 

My LO has eczma and is very sensitive and was back and forth to docs to. I use perfume free washing powder and comfort. Aveeno moisturising cream its msde with oatmeal which is great for dry skin. Bath washes I have found a company that makes products for eczma skin called 'childs farm'. Hope you find something that works for you I hates seeing LO uncomfortable and always scratching xxx

• Options

thanks Mrs I do have the alveeno moisturiser and it doesn't seem to bother him and he doesn't really scratch I think it bothers me more than him as I can see it i will keep trying different things and hopefully find something that agrees with him I'm hoping he grows out of it i had eczma up to the age of 10 and it just went so I'm hoping he will just out grow it hope everyone is well and enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

• Options

Good luck Pearl hope you fine something that works for you x

• Options

Hey everyone, wow look at all your little ones they are all so adorable!  Well done to everyone of you! 

Unfortunatley no look as yet for me and oh, we go away to Italy again in December so we are waiting till new year, as you all may remember last year I miscarried when we went away so it has scared me to carry on until after we return! 

its crazy how we all started this journey together with people joining throughout and now your all sharing memories of your little ones! makes me emotional thinking i started this chat and look where everyone is now! 

Sorry for the long message haha! 

Xxx

• Options

You started this chat Bonnie and you will finish it up for us!!! Leah got pregnant on her trip away last December - they say just when you least expect it - hope you have a wonderful trip - and please keep us posted!!!!!

• Options

imageAleksa Marie - 7 weeks - worth the wait - love the pic's of  all the kids - tonthink we have all been chatting for almost a year now - 

• Options

hopefully I will have my bfp soon! I am going to buy some pre seed I have been talking to someone I no and she swears by it! 

I just hope I get my bundle of joy soon! :( 

aw leah must be so proud she is adorable!! crazy how the time has gone how long we have all been here it will be 2 years in March I started this chat! it's crazy xxx

• Options

I believe that Leah used pre-seed too 

it took her almost a year off of birth control - and like I said before - when she least expected it - wishing you all the best - and my fingers and toes Crossed - xo