Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying to get pregnant after a miscarriage Part 8

Replies

• Options

Thanks Nicky, auntienat and erithiel! I much better today. Trying to stay as positive as I can.

• Options

LizzyO, thanks! As mma said, I'm also more relaxed with food during TTC. Just try not to go to the extreme.

• Options

Good luck, Florien. Thanks!

Florence, great to know symtoms do fluctuate. It's scary when things keep changing and doesn't help that I'm paranoid at this point about the slightest change. ;(

• Options

Good luck, desperately!

• Options

It was a few spots of light red blood, happened twice. But I've tested again tonight and it was darker. Phew. Come on baby, settle in and grow xx

• Options

Good Luck Desperately & Florien xx

HoneyAngel- have you Given into temptation and tested yet? Xx

I'm DPO10 now and getting impatient. Last month I came on DPO11, (this was first AF after miscarriage) I used to come on around DPO15-16, so I'm gonna wait to test until that has been and gone. I have had very light period type niggles for last 4 days but hardly any today which is unusual for me and no spotting yet. I'm not sure if it's wind pain that I'm feeling as I've been a bit gassy lol. Also my temp hasnt dipped under my cover line which on every chart I've done for last 3years it has around DPO5-8. Anyway we will see soon enough what's going on. Trying not to get my hopes up xx

Baby dust to every one, very sticky baby dust lol xx

• Options

Fx for you both, Florien and sweetcherrypie!

• Options

Happy you're a bit more settled today DBear x x

Fx baby is just getting snuggly Florien x x

Good luck sweetcherrypie x x

• Options

SweetCherryPie, I've taken the test and it was negative :'(

On the bright side we have our appointment with ACU to get clomid. However, after trying for 6 years. Getting pregnant, losing baby and not have a period for 6 months. 

Stressed isn't the word, trying to think positive. But with my pcos as bad as it is, I'm getting close to the end of things. 

I've heard all the positive words. But I'm just not able to cope anymore. I'm so emotional over this, I feel like that was my one chance to be a mum, and it's gone. 

Anyway, good luck to you ladies ttc. I wish everyone a happy and safe pregnancy. 

Baby dust to all xx 

• Options

Honeyangel dont give up hope! Try to stay positive and keep trying! 

Florein11 quite shocked your doctor hasn't got back in touch fingers crossed for you!! 

I didnt know about sandwiches I have pre packed sandwiches all the time when I'm working 😔

my miscarriage was exactly 4 weeks ago today does anyone have any idea why I would still be bleeding slightly only now and again? I had my scan 1 week ago and they said I was ovulating and that everything had gone! x

• Options

HoneyAngel, it's great that you're getting clomid don't give up hope. x

• Options

Hugs honeyangel, don't give up.

Sianipoo, did your bleeding stop and then start again? Could be af? I got mine exactly 4 weeks after mc. From reading posts on here, first few cycles and afs after miscarriage can be quite weird.

• Options

Stopped for about 4 days I think I thought it was because I was back on my feet in work! I was expecting it to take a lot longer to return xx

• Options

It could be AF? 

Oh don't give up hope, it's such a tough journey to go through but I'm sure one day we'll get a baby in our arms and we'll be so happy. 

I did a FR and it looks a little darker today. Still heard nothing from GP/hospital so I'm going to make an apt to go to drs tomorrow x

• Options

bottom is todays. It's getting a bit darker I think? 

• Options

Definitely darker! :-)

• Options

Definitely darker Florien 😊 x x

• Options

I'm so happy for you Florien it's definitely getting darker :)

• Options

I agree Florien definitely darker :) xx

• Options

I'm so relieved,  heard from the hemetogogist secretary  and my apt has been brought forward. But I'll be 6+2 and things have normally started to go wrong by then. I asked her if there was anyway I could be seen sooner and she said to leave it with her.

Thanks girls I'm so relieved it's getting darker. Just hope it keeps progressing and me taking asprin is doing enough for my blood clotting disorder xx