Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait

Replies

• Options

Not sure about Pregnacare but highly recommend seven seas trying for a baby, i know so many people that got pregnant taking it. Its only £4.99 too. 

Its only my second month trying but its made my periods regular and i feel healthy. 

• Options

I think w

• Options

*i think whatever prenatal vitamin suits yourself take it ☺ 

Bbt stands for basal body temperature. ☺

• Options

I tried seven seas before but nothing:/ but gonna try pregnacare and if not I'm gonna try seven seas again maybe it needed more time to work? Awe thank you sineadybaby86 xx

• Options

Cer 20 no probs :) ...do you chart your cycle? There is an app called fertility friend its great for keeping an eye on your inner workings ☺you record your temperature daily,your cervical mucus and your ovulation test results.

I bought a bbt thermometer from ebay...its the only way to know for sure if you ovulated and it pinpoints the day you ovulate. 

An ovulation test only tells you that your body is gearing up to ovulate.

• Options

I'm 7dpo now and so desperate to test. I might do a cheeky one tomorrow with a cheapie but I've got soma Asda tests too. I got BFP's at 9dpo with my girls before so I'll save the Asda ones until Sunday/monday. I just want to pee on all the sticks!!!

• Options

Are you having any symptoms virgo?

• Options

I've got apps but I'll download that one now:) Yeah I need to get in of those...thank you for your comments xx

• Options

Virgo? Sorry sound so dull lol 

• Options

I've been using Ovia app.. is anybody else using this? 

• Options

I stopped using apps, just felt I was putting too much time into the whole thing. Just trying to relax. My hubbie would have a high sex Drive so we would dtd every other night mainly anyway!! This way we are bound to caught on at some stage. 

Everyone who has given me advice said to relax and not let it take over ur life. its hard but that's what I am trying image

• Options

Hi sineadybaby and cer20.

im hoping to wait till af due to test but I doubt I will make it that far before temptation takes over. I use an app but not sure of its name I will check in a bit. 

Good luck for testing virgo I hope you see something exciting 😀

i have been feeling pretty rough today, upset tummy and cold synptoms, but it's far to early to be a sign 😒.

tmi last night we tried to dtd but actually couldn't do it coz I was so dry, I have never had this before where even after a bit of encouragement still nothing 😢. Anyone else randomly have that ? 

Xx

• Options

I've just started taking pregnacare...I'm hoping this time it's my time but who's knows! I really want a bfp so bad😊 I've got a few apps but some of them I don't get lol fingers crossed you get a bfp soon😊 and nope I've never experienced that before:/ xx

• Options

I have had this actually! we call it wine dry as it usually happens if i drink wine! Don't worry could just be the stage of DPO. 

I feel so down and miserable today! theres isnt really any reason :-( must just be hormones. I went to try on some clothes and cried in the changing room! Its either a VERY early pregnancy sign (hopefully) or just PMT. 

• Options

I have to say I haven't used any opk before or charted anything. I just say if you are able, then dtd every day or every other day starting about a week after af. You are definitely going to have some swimmers waiting and ready. Bf and I actually did it twice in a day this time the day before o and it made it feel like how it was at the beginning of the relationship hehe. You just have to relax and have fun with it. When I got my bfp in feb (that ended in mc) I gave up testing and just let it be. Before I knew it I was 3 days late. 

I've never experienced being too dry not to dtd but if I am on the dry side I just put a little bit of saliva and once you get going your natural juices should start flowing (sorry TMI!!)  

Good luck with testing Virgo! My fingers are crossed for you 😊 I'm a Virgo as well!

• Options

Im 5dpo today and i feel so heavy in my womb area also getting that period type pain but im not due my af until 14 dpo also if i stand for any more than 20mins today i get cramping in my lower back 

• Options

Baby wanted "wine dry" that made me laugh 😂. Sorry to hear your feeling down, fingers crossed its pregnancy hormones kicking in. 

Jacobell I wish my dh had enough sex drive to dtd every day or even every other day. It feels a bit of a struggle for me to get him interested sometimes. I don't tell him when I'm ovulating as he says it will put him off. I did suggest the salvia thing to him but he said I quote "even that won't work, it will rip my **** off" 😁 it was really bad though and no form of encouragement was working. Never mind it's done now. 

Sineadybaby fingers crossed its implantation that's making you feel that way. 

Xxx

• Options

Can implantation occur at 5dpo?

• Options

Hi all, hope u are having a nice Friday evening!! Yeah sineady I had a slight spot of blood 5dpo the month I got pregnant and that never happened me so it must have been implantatiIn. fx for you.  jacko have u been ttc long? I al had a MC back in Feb x 

• Options

Oh right fingers crossed so! I had no spotting yet just period type cramping x