Forum homeโ€บ Getting pregnantโ€บ Trying to conceive
๐Ÿšจ Advance warning ๐Ÿšจ This forum will be closing on 1st May โ€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC baby no 1

Replies

• Options

Hi Spassini, welcome!

• Options

Hi ladies goodmorning

Wow! So happy to have another person here. You are welcome spassini32313 Goodliuck in your ttc

Misskiwi how are you?

imageimageimageI did another today and this is what I got. Anything to say about this Ladies?

• Options

Hi Omah,

That looksย almostย there, getting much closer, if I were you I'd make sure you start bding now as you are likely in your fertile period now. Good luck!

I'm cycle day 9 and impatiently waiting for ovulation :)

• Options

Oh travelled yesterday we've never been apart since we got married, i missed him but he kept on calling on the phone,I know he missed me too, he will be coming back today, I think am getting closer to ovulation because I feel so honey lol,.

Misskiwi you should be cd10 today,right?

Spassini32313 what cycle day are you?

• Options

Oh it looks like he will be back just in time!!

I'm cycle day 9 :)ย 

• Options

Yeah Misskiwi am on the wait

goodluck for all of us this month

• Options

Hi ladies

how are we doing today,hope we all are fine?

Am cd13 today just been bding and trusting God.

Misskiwi what about you, how are you doing?

• Options

Same as you Omah! But I'm on day 12

• Options

Where do I start. I am 35 and TTC for our first baby for the last 6+ months. I had been taking a contraceptive pill called Microgynon 30 since I was 11 yrs old for my horrid periods. For the last 12+ months I have not been taking them and my periods you can set you watch to them so I know that my cycle is back to normal. For a couple of months now I have been taking TTC vitamins by Seven Seas and have been using regular ovulation kits to see wether I am ovulating or not and every test has come back saying that I am NOT ovulating ๐Ÿ˜ซ

I don't know what else I can do TTC. I am now thinking of going to see my GP and get some help advice and/or test done to see if there is anything wrong with me as to why I'm not pregnant.

Does anyone else have this issue and if so what did you do when TTC for so long.ย 

• Options

Omah That is positive congrats :)

• Options

Hi Mrs Wray, I would suggest that you need to find out if you are indeed ovulating. Some ladies do actually have problems with using the ovulation tests, and never get a positive even though they are ovulating.

You can either go straight to your doctor for blood tests & scans or you can start taking and charting your basal body temperature

• Options

Yes I am going to find out all I need to.

I have booked myself in to my GP and agoimf to ask for test done etc to see what is going on with myself.

I have taken numerous ovulation test and they have had both lines (1 clear and bold and 1 faint) but as you said in other comments on here that, that can be classed as a positive test but I didn't know as I was going by what it said on the strip packaging.

I am going to ask for my bloods taken while at the doctors tomorrow. Do you think there is anything else I need to ask or see about while I am there for my TTC? I'm also on TTC Seven Seas vitiamins which I have been on now for the past 2 months. Let's hope this is going to finally help me.ย 

Thanks again for your help and advice MissKiwi.ย 

• Options

Hi Mrswray, I would suggest starting with taking your basal body temperature and charting it using an app like fertility friend. That will tell you of you are infact ovulating or not.

some ladies do have problems with the ovulation tests even when they are ovulating.

• Options

Hi ladiesย 

Am so sorry I have been away, I run out of network so I had to do a new subscription.

Misskiwi how are you. I had an appointment with my Gp on the 11th and 14th of my ovulation that he scanned me to check if am actually ovulating or not, from the scan result he said that am not ovulating well that on my next cycle he will give me some drugs to stimulate my ovulation from day 2 of my period. Am still trusting God though.

Misskiwi have you heard of ovulation stimulant drugs before?

Welcome beautiful ladies Sofiahennessy and MrsWray

• Options

MrsWray yes I suggest you meet your Gp ,mine checked me and found out that am not ovulating well, he used the the word not compatible ,well is been long I saw stretchy ovulation discharge, what I used to have is watery like water although white,something's grey or something's crystal but not stretchy nor sticky..please has anybody experienced this?

• Options

Hi Omah, good that you saw your doctor. Yes those types of medications are quite common and are very successful for many ladies. Good luck!

had very strong positive ovulation test last night and today so think today might be ovulation day, cycle day 15

• Options

Omah and MissKiwi just a little update for you after my first trip to the GP I am now booked in to the nurse for my ๐Ÿ’‰ bloods taking to check to see if I am ovulating.

I am also been referred for more fertility checks as I am doing all I can TTC and the doctor said I cannot do anymore myself as I am doing now (sex minimum of 3 tme a week, TTC ๐Ÿ’Š vitamins and a clean/healthy diet) and with me been 35 and TTC for a while now I need the next lots of checks. Wish me ๐Ÿ€ Luck ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Options

Wishing you lots and lots of luck and baby dust mrs wray, keep us updated with how you are doing!

• Options

Thank you so much MissKiwi and yes I will keep you updated as to what's happening next.

• Options

Hello ladies, wondering if i could join in please? Im 28, ttc 1st baby! I had faint positives with opk on CD10 then ran out (silly me didnt check how many i had and was trying for a few days before then) ๐Ÿ˜ž. Is there a usual of how many days after a faint line the stronger line for ovulation shows up? Im currently, guesstimated at 3dpo.. But cant know for sure. Ive ordered a BBT for next month, unless i get very lucky this month! Baby dust to you all xx