Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC baby no 1

Replies

• Options

Hi dixie welcome!

unfortunately no there is no average, i personally get faint lines all throughout my cycle, other ladies get nothing until just before ovulation, and others get faint lines that progressively get darker. Different brands can vary too.

• Options

How long is your cycle usually and when did your last period statt? Thats probably the best thing for you to go off right now

• Options

Thanks Misskiwi and good luck to you also this month, I can see the strong positive line .

That's very good to hear MrsWray for seeing your Gp, keep us posted. Goodluck to all of us.

• Options

Dixietrix you are welcome, just as Misskiwi said many brands varies. Good luck for you this month

• Options

DixieTrix welcome to our chat.

Yes I have been having a few teething problems with using ovulation testing, as you may have seen in our chat.

Well deom eon what I have got/been advised, the 2 lines (bold/clear and faint) means that I am ovulating as when it is NOT cycle day I only get 1 clean/bold line.

Everyone is different like they have said but yes have a couple more goes at testing your ovulation and if you still feel unsure then go to your doctors. I did this morning myself and now I'm having my bloods taken to see if I am ovulating etc and isn't anything g else underline I don't know about.

Plenty of dust coming your way and hope all goes well for you. x

• Options

Hi girls 

min knew to here hope you don't mind me joining :) 

im on my first cycle after stopping mini pill in May. It's took me 43 days. 

Do any of you use opk's and what have your cycles been like since stopping the pill xx

• Options

Hi Tinks, welcome!

this is my third cycle off the pill, my first cycle was also about 43 days I think and my second was a more normal 34 days but we got the timing all wrong for that one.

feeling positive about the third one!

• Options

Hi beautiful ladies Goodmorning

• Options

Miss kiwi how are you, you should be in your days passed ovulation Right? How is it going on, wishing you well, lots of baby dust.

MrsWray how is it going with you, any updates,  did you later see your Gp for the blood test? Sorry if am being curious. I hope it goes well dear.

Just trying to get in touch with everyone.

Dixietrix you said something about you being 3dpo yesterday, did you later got a BBT and how is it going?

Welcome to the trend Tinks, happy to have you here.

• Options

Thanks for the welcome and luck ladies!

Misskiwi - my cycle is 27 Days, last was june 28-2nd July usually always 5 days. Got my bbt thermometer in the post today so I can track my cycle better next month. 

Thank you MrsWray! I think i'll be out this month then as not bd as much as should have last few days then. Never mind, fingers crossed for next cycle! 

Omah - i didnt have anymore opks to check :(! But my bbt came today so I can try and check the rest of this cycle and then do a better job next cycle! 

Baby dust to all you lovelies

Xxx

• Options

Hey Dixie if your cycle is regular at 27 days I'd say you probably ovulated around the 11th, is the same date you had?

• Options

Hi Omah,

I think that I ovulated yesterday, or maybe even the night before as that is when my breasts started to hurt and that is a big post ovulation symptom for me

my temperature today has shot up and is the highest it has been all cycle. I wont know for sure until it has been another two days, if my temperature stays high I will know that I have ovulated for sure

going to have to bd once more tonight just in case

how is everyone?

• Options

Yeah thats about what I had, although the strip was faint around the 7th (cd10) Not managed to bd after the 9th. Well never mind, I know next month will be much more accurate then, thank you. Ooo fingers crossed for you! 

• Options

If you did ov on the 11th and had bd on the 9th you aren't out hun, swimmers can live for a few days in fertile cm

• Options

I hope so!! Just have to have faith in them lol image

• Options

Fingers crossed for you!!

• Options

How is everyone today? X

• Options

Omah. Yes I went to see my GP and I am booked in for my bloods taking on Tuesday as that is a week before my next period is due to check on my ovulation and I am also been referred for more checks on my fertility. Let's hope I am finally getting a step in the right direction. 

Dixietrix. I'll have all crossed for you and your next cycle. Lenny of dust coming your way.

• Options

Hi dixie I'm 4dpo, temp nice and high. Just anxiously waiting for the two week wait to pass.

how is everyone else?

• Options

That's fine MrsWray, I wish you well

Misskiwi that sound really hopeful,looks like you will be the first to get a BFP . Goodluck for you.

Am 8dpo ,this month I seriously get busy with other things that I hardly notice any sign.