Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The 2 week wait!! Weighing up very early symptoms - Part 3

Replies

• Options

thanks that's why I go to the gym lol but think the stress of his dad dying and being up north away from them and with trying so long (he wants a son ) think it just getting to us both so be good if my test wasn't an evap but an actual positive

• Options

Soph lovely please dont let him get away saying things like that because your little girl will remember him saying these things when she gets older!!! My dad use to bad mouth my mum and asmuch as l love him I still remember all them bad saying he said and I also don't have that same respect for him cause of it. if my hubby ever bad mouthed me depressed or not he would get a punch right in his mouth and I would expect the same back if I did him I get that relationships are hard at times but it takes 2 to work it right. Hope your ok. 

That line looks darker than the first pic. Fingers crossed xx

butterfly oh god that must be hard for you not living together while ttc. Try and keep up with the BDing every 3 days ish. Do you see each other everyday? 

i should get some mints tomorrow. Xxx

• Options

We see each other sat, sun and a wed..... Sometimes more depends on whether he works late. Bit of a nuisance really. 

Have told him if we are doing this then he has to be here more during bd week and not fall asleep the minute he gets here! 😂 Staying up to watch the olympics is not helping the bding! 

• Options

Time to stop panicking and chill.... Witch is here bang on 28 days :)

relieved that my cycle seems to be the same as    it was pre-MC. Time for a full month of peeing on an OPK! 

CD1 

baby dust X 

• Options

Yay Butterfly! It's nice to know where you are. I'm on day 42 since stopping the pill and no sign of AF or BFP. 

Hope this is your lucky month.

• Options

Wow! Day 42! Fingers crossed for you too...

definitely! Time to get down to business! Lol 

x

• Options

That's good butterfly atleast you know Where you stand now lovely...

kirsty bless you 42days 😱 Is this your first cycle?

• Options

Glad in a way that you know where you're at now Butterfly & can start a-new. 

Will be this time next week for me, could be a long week!! 🙈 x

• Options

It was the longest week for me ever! Just wanted to know what was normal, check my body was still in sync... Now I know for sure and have learnt so much by being in these groups so thank you ladies, and I hope we are all celebrating our BFPs by this time next month!

hoping I will be less of a nightmare in cycle 2 as have 4, 4 day weeks, a mini-break and a holiday to get ready for :) yeah we will see!!!

FX for everyone x

• Options

Morning!

sorry the witch showed up for you butterfly but as everyone has said at least you know where you're at now and can start again 😊

Leo, I think about doing another test everyday but I stop myself the longer I wait the better chance I have at a BFP right? Still no sign of AF cd42 for me today!

hope you're all well! 

• Options

Morning ladies!

Oh Butterfly, sucks she arrived but glad you know where you are now. all the baby dust to you for next month! 

Sarah he sounds like an awful person, I know it's very easy judge when only knowing a short but if the story but talkin to you like that, threats to leave, is mental abuse. You need to tell him to fix up or get out. If you were a professional carer you wouldn't put up with that kinda if abuse from patients so why do it from your other half? Sending you lots of love 

symptoms here have died down a bit, other than being extremely thirsty all day yesterday and then feeling very bloated last night but guess that could be anything! AF is due Tuesday, I'm so tempted to do an early test today if I can get my hands on one! 

• Options

Morning girls, 

sorry AF showed butterfly at least you know where you are. Fingers crossed next month is your month

Good luck with testing winterose my AF is due tomorrow on 28 day cycle which I normally have but I ovulated later so I am expecting it to show Tuesday but I am getting craps already. tested this morning BFN not really sure what I was hoping for. 

Sarah 42 days is a long cycle let's hope it just takes your body a little while to start producing  HCG.

kristy have you tested yet? 

Leo hope the symptoms start to ease a little for you 

hope everyone has a nice weekend xxxx

• Options

Sorry af showed butterfly but we will be in this cycle together 😀 I am now cd3 and usually only have a 26 day cycle so I am oy a couple of days ahead of you xx

• Options

Hi all!!

I'm new, this is our 3rd month of ttc, but it feels like the first month we have taken it seriously. This two week wait is driving me crazy...I feel Like I have had so many symptoms..indigestion nearly every day, the cold, cramps, but I feel like I could just be symptom spotting! Also been testing like mad I'm properly obsessed! Iv only had bfps 😪 My af is due a week today, it's the same day we go on holiday and its dh bday! So if I get a negative I really don't wanna be upset! How does everyone cope with this waiting? I feel like I'm gonna have put on about a stone with nervous eating 🙈 help! Xxx

• Options

Milliemoo I know how you feel my AF was due last month the day we went on holiday and our wedding anniversary! Unfortunately for me it arrive bang on time. Fingers crossed for you that's it's 3rd cycle lucky xxx

• Options

Hi Milliemoo,

welcome! Im on cd42 and AF is two weeks late for me now so I very much understand your frustration, I find the best way to cope is keeping yourself busy so you don't have time to think about it, it works for me I've only done two tests so far and both have been bfn the last test I did was probably last Wednesday and I'm trying to hold off until the 4th, so far distracting myself is working! 

fingers crossed you get your BFP soon and don't have to wait too long!

• Options

Hi Millie moo!

its a long hard wait but all the girls on here are amazing and we get each other through it! I am a newbie too... Just 2 weeks on here and my first cycle and everyone is awesome!

yay LHW.... Cycle buddies!!!!! I am going to use an opk every day to get a handle on my cycle.... Is it usual to get a fairly strong line on CD1? 

• Options

Butterfly I don't know if that's usual or not as I have never tested while on af but I'll test later and let you know! Hope it's been ok for you sI far and just think in a few days can start b'ding again xx

• Options

Lot more crampy than I remember bit this is the first time in over a year that I haven't been on strong pain relief for my back! So i have prob just forgotten how horrid the first day is! Lol