Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Sorry to hear that loreli. I'm spitting too so I guess I'm out this month too image

• Options

Sorry af showed its ugly face Lorelli. This is my 6th cycle ttc after mc.  

Medussa ur symptoms are good but I read that pimples on breast can also indicate af arriving as well. 

EmmaT2 u not out until its full on. 

Im 9dpo today did a test yesterday and this morning I think I have a start of bfp girls OMG I cant beleive it!! Im praying it gets darker each day as I had nasty evaps before. 

Sticky baby dust xx

• Options

Looks promising.... Be careful though if that's yesterday's test.... Says not to read a positive test after 10 minutes. I did a fres to rule out false positive after miscarriage and it was negative theN the next day was a line.

i have since driven myself mad doing tests!!! Although I did get faint lines straight away the next day! but have left it alone since as was going crazy! Was only 5dpo! X

• Options

thats todays test did clearblue early detection test (blue dye) yesterday and this morning both had faint line that came up in 3 mins. This line came up in 3mins time frame as well. 

Can I see ur faint lines to compare? 

• Options

Jen that's looking great, fingers crossed x 

• Options

Its a proper squinter! X

• Options

If that's a morning one then I would say woooo hoooo 🎉 Congratulations xxx

• Options

I think mine were just picking up from after my miscarriage. I hope not though xxx

• Options

I am so excited I should be ovularing today or tomorrow.  Hope it's my month.  Seeing all the bfp gives me hope. 

• Options

Me too Medusa must be our month now xxx

• Options

Good luck everyone.... I am 7dpo now! xxx

• Options

I am trying to not test again so that i can save myself a small fortune in POAS!! LOL I have had really bad cramps though like my period is due - but thats not due until 20th - had I had been closer along in my cycle I would have expected to see her rear her head. Had that last time too with implantation bleeding, but not had that this time....

I am 7dpo.... i think - Ov'd last Wednesday.

Have creamy CM (TMI) and feels a bit thrush like - had that last time too to the point I actually took a canesten (I hasten to add I had no idea I was PG!) Have had a dry mouth but loads of saliva, funny metallic taste again and super thirsty! Again like you, i think I am over analysing everything - but am this close to whipping out another HPT! still feeling nausea, heartburn, bloated, tired and headachey!

I am so trying not to look into anything, but the symptoms are being added to every day! eek!

• Options
    Butterfly8002 Sounds positive to me! wait a few more days and test! I had all the symptoms last month and late period and wasnt so i am certain these are just in our heads! could be wrong! 

My Ovia app changed this morning and told me i am ovulating ASAP and i have EWCM so its a sign lots of BD tonight for me :-) I have only just finished my period so i have no idea how its worked out but it must know something! 

Babydust to all! xx
  • Options

Yeah..... very easy to play tricks on us! So frustrating!

ooooh good luck then! 2ww starts super early for you then! :)

x

• Options

hi ladies i joined this forum 10 weeks ago and got my bfp...ive been very sick and have lost 2stone in two weeks(28lb). unfortunatly at 8 weeks 5 days ive miscarried. myself and my oh have decided to hold off trying again until next yr. i wish everyone the best and wish you all bfps xxx sinead

• Options

Do any of you ladies have a picture of what the super drug tests look like? As in the box

Wanna pick a pack up for Friday if af doesn't show but not sure what im looking for as I've never used them before xx

• Options

Ah sineadybaby I am so sorry to hear that. I don't know what to say. It's so terrible when it happens. Thinking of you and your oh at this difficult time xx 

• Options

So sorry to hear your sad news :( Take care of yourself xxx

Should you decide to try again there is this group - http://www.madeformums.com/forum/trying-to-conceive/trying-to-get-pregnant-after-a-miscarriage-part-9/212189.html?postId=1875237

I read all 9 parts in the week after my missed miscarriage (at 10 weeks) and found it of great comfort - it helped me get my head around trying again... even if you just wanted to read it all and not make any comments...

xxx

• Options

Stomachs very achy today im sooo moody and angry and just checked my cervix and i think its come down. 

Looks like af will show her face tomorrow.

Oh well. Always next month..

Will keep you girls updated xx

• Options

Oh sineady baby I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, even thing was sounding so positive  you in the beginning. It has been a pleasure to have you on this thread you have been really helpfull. Sending hugs to you at this hard time xx