Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 2

Replies

• Options

OMG sienedy I'm so so sorry how sad for you. Wishing you all the best for when you decide to try again. I'm gutted for you. Never know it might just happen sooner than you think withough even tryin. Hugs and kisses xx

• Options

Loreli sorry to hear af showed up. Emmat2 did it arrive for you too ? 

Im feeling a bit stressed girls. 14 dpo today tested with fmu another bfn. Tested again with smu and got a very very faint but definite line with Internet dip sticks. Went out for a few hours came home was going to test again as feeling excited and wiped pink discharge like AF is coming now I don't know what to think 😢

• Options

So sorry to hear that sinead baby.  Take care and don't loose hope! 

• Options

Ive slight spotting on a liner, nothing when I wipe though. I think it will be here tomorrow 

• Options

http://peeonastickfreak.com/2015/06/03/first-response-early-response-frer-what-the-manufacturers-dont-tell-you/

Well worth a read. I think my faint positives 3 days ago were picking up on the faint leftovers from mc. Just got a negative on one, so think I am proper out now...

• Options

Sineadybaby I'm so sorry to hear that. 💔💔 please don't be too hard on yourself. I know how much you must be hurting right now. I will keep you in my prayers.

Emy0001 here we go again. Maybe we r putting too much thought into it or too much pressure on ourselves? 🙁🙁🙁🙁 it hurts when u want something so bad and it's just not happening when we want it to happen... even my dog Mystery is pregnant.... sigh...

Butterfly don't give up and I promise you I won't either.

Hi Babywanted my scorpion twinny! #BabyDust to you love!

MissHunt there are several of us starting over too so we all get to b here for each other.

Congrats Jen2016🎊🎊🎊 wish you health, strength and a successful pregnancy.

I think AF knows just how much I hate her so she's come with such a vengeance. The cramps are so intense. Gonna curl up and watch TV.  

Ps* what does OH stand for?🙈🙈

• Options

I'm 43 & trying for my 3rd. I haven't been pregnant in 23 years! My Son's 25 & my Daughter will be 23 this December. My last period was on July 12th, 2016 and my fertile window started on the 23rd of June making my ovulation day the 28th. My BF & I had intercourse 3 times during those days. Then I started noticing I was gaining some weight in my belly and thighs which is weird for me because I'm usually 100 pounds. My tum isn't flat, but no hump that looks similar to a baby bump on it, lol. (When my Mom & Aunt saw my stomach my Mom called me chubs, which I never get, & told me I definitely had  bigger stomach, like  pooch, or a baby bump & my Aunt's eyes almost bugged out of her head) Then my nipples starting getting really dark, I started getting headaches when I woke up, urinating constantly, dizzy, craving foods, not wanting to eat, losing my appetite, losing the taste for some of my fave foods & nausea, mood swings & extremely tired. I'm still having those symptoms, but no PMS symptoms I usually get and my AF is due Friday. I'm trying not to get my hopes up cause I don't want to be crushed, but things are happening that just aren't me, or how I am, or act. It's wild and I know I've been pregnant, but that was 23 years ago! This would be like the first time, lol. I also have had light cramping and twinges in my uterus and also some slight burning feeling. Not menstrual cramps by far. I don't get mestrual cramps until after I get my monthly. Maybe implantation pain? Idk. Anyone got some advice for me? Am I reading into this too much, when should I take a test? I just need some guidance right now. It would be so appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to read my madness and for letting me join the group! image

• Options

Thank you butterfly and lorelli.

Hi Kelly, your symptoms are promising. If af is due friday you can do a test today or wait for friday to do it. I took a test at 8-9dpo with first response and got my bfp :) 

Good luck ladies. Sticky baby dust xxx

• Options

Hi when people say sticky baby dust or sticky bean what does it mean. 

• Options

Hi Stuzie.... It's a good luck charm.... Hoping for the baby to stick :) xxx

• Options

Hi Kelly - I agree with Jen - symptoms sound promising.... could do a test now and see... fingers crossed for you.

x

• Options

Hey ladies AF came this morning that's me out this month image onto cycle 7 after MC and cycle 17 altogether. Good luck to those testing this week xx 

• Options

Sorry to hear that Emma :( xx I am 8dpo today - am going to wait until the weekend and maybe do a FRes and see if there is anything... 2ww ends on Wednesday, with AF due on the Saturday... am sooooooo impatient! especially with symptoms like last time floating around!

x

@Loreli, OH is 'other half' :)

• Options

Morning ladies!!

My Ovia app keeps changing, it seems to think i have ovulated already, Im only on day 8.. so confused! i am going to ignore it and go by my OPK tests. Yesterday had a faint second line.. today nothing! Hopefully its right because weve had sex everyday so far! :-)

Im staying positive i think this is our month! 

Babydust to all 

xxx

• Options

If all else fails just bd!!! LOL :)

Fingers crossed to everyone.

x

• Options

Sorry to hear af is in full swing emmat2, think I will be joining you as light bleeding waiting to do hpt with smu as I had my very faint positive with smu yesterday. Im thinking chemical.

loreli hopefully next month will be a BFP. 

Babywanted strange what ovia is doing what info do you put into it ? I think it changes based on info being input if that makes sense.

jen congratulations I think I must have missed ur BFP somewhere along the line.

kelly I would start testing now if I were you.

butterfly good luck for testing hope u see a nice BFp. 

hello to all the other ladies too. Baby dust all round xxx

• Options

Oh no Emy..... fingers crossed for you... xxx i think this must be the longest 2 weeks I have ever experienced in my life! So frustrating! Feel blessed to have all of you lovely ladies going through the same though. I really would be going stir crazy without you all x

• Options

Hey girls. 

Woke up today for a pee and noticed af is a no show. Will test tomorrow with FMU. With a superdrug early test if af stays away

Keep you're fingers crossed for me xxx

• Options

Emy001 I just put in symptoms and OPK results x

• Options

Exciting misshunt. I have another week to go on the longest wait ever!!!!!

keep us posred x