Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just finished O heading into 2 week wait - Part 4

Replies

• Options

So insensitive! Sigh

• Options

There's always bloody one isn't there 😠

Hope all you ladies are okay xxx

• Options

Fed up.... lol! Maybe it's pmt and the witch will show in time tomorrow!!!! Least am signed off for the week if she does, and can wallow in misery in bed!! 

Keep reading first time posters asking questions on there first time TTC after Bc and then when someone replies they get answered with a pic of positive HPT! Saying doesn't matter anyway I did a test and am PG! Aarrggghhhhh lovely for them but v frustrating!!

is literally everyone Pregnant!????? 😂 

• Options

Feels that way lol my friend was round today she's 25 weeks pregnant with number 5 I get so jelous but don't let on x

• Options

I nearly cried in the doctors today.... they had baby clinic on. Was sat between 3 babies. 

Cat is loving me being home.... lying on my tummy giving me fur baby cuddles! 

• Options

Aww bless you how difficult for you xxx

• Options

Ah well.... will get better I guess.... think I want AF to show tomorrow now so that I can start afresh.... sod all this delayed OV business 

• Options

I want the same sweet takes the mick waiting xx still nothing my end xxx

• Options

am crampy again, but that means nothing to me these days! I have to keep reminding myself that was normal before just isn't any more!!

grrrr - am wondering if the rose I opened on Friday will be OK.... might make my flu feel better?! Lol 😂 

• Options

Evening ladies 

So the pre AF cramps started for me today. So should be here tomorrow or Friday.

Oh well at least I can get drunk this weekend.

We seriously need some good news on here soon! 

Hugs to all X 

• Options

Hi girls hope your all ok

foodie the little emys are ok now but I think I'm just exhausted from it all. Still having lots of stresses with my 6 year olds behaviour 

off to bed soon xx

• Options

How are u feeling now Butterfly? 

You are not out yet Kimmi so dont give up hope. 

Glad little Emys well now, but not so good you are still having some problems and you are tired.

Still no af for me so officially a day late.... going to give it til saturday before i test. OH being very helpful and affectionate, keeps smiling at me.... I am trying not to get too ahead of myself x 

• Options

My fingers and toes are crossed for you foodie

lou how are you feeling? Xx

• Options

Feeling marginally better but dosed up... and feeling stroppy and sad. 

Feeling down that I potentially have another 10 days to wait 😢

I could be wrong and get af tomorrow as planned... 

keeping everything crossed for some good news on here soon.... all these weird cycles are not good for morale and sanity x

• Options

Butterfly I hope you get some rest over the next few days and feel better xx

• Options

Hey guys,

How is everyone doing? Anyone get any lucky BFP's lately? I'm having such a down day, 8dpo, have been feeling so many things which are not normal for me before AF, but got a BFN today. 

I give so much credit to you guys that have been trying for some time and still manage to remain so hopeful and upbeat. You guys are such an inspiration. 

xox

• Options

Hi everyone hope all is well have been catching up on posts 

Butterfly hope u get some rest and feel better soon xx

Hope everyone coming to the end of2ww  start getting bfp and cheer Al us who are waiting patiently for o to happen xx

Mine is a strange cycle again and any help or input would be great

• Options

As I have yet to get positive opk I have been testing daily x2 even through af 

So coming up to af I got faint lines that got darker through af and continued on right up to cd10 for me and have now near disappeared again have started using cb opk tests tomorrow will be day 3 using cb and still just a circle so not close yet.

I have attached my chart as well as I have had 2 big temp dips as if about to ovulate but all opk are testing negative again has anyone experienced this LOL mad cycles.com

• Options

Here chart is please advise eeerr lolimage

• Options

Emy would know Ready lol!

On the bright side guys, LovibleK is here in Antigua just for 1week!!! At least my bestie's back!!!!!

We have the same CD n everything!

Hope we all get BFP'S soon