Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Very very faint line pregnancy test

Replies

• Options

Wondering if you can help, ive taken 5 preg tests over the last few days, pink and blue dyes and all have faint lines, some clearer than other but faint lines none the less, I'm due my period this week and have been getting cramps and my boobs are killing me and nipples are cery dark.. am I pregnant or not? Had a chemical and miscarriage in the last 3 months so I'm terrified x

• Options

This is my first time posting on one of these so don’t really know what I’m doing lol. i am also driving myself mad! I’m in the same boat! so I can’t give you any advise because I’m so confused myself 😢  image

• Options

Hello AMxx judging by your test I would almost certainly say that congratulations are due!

Where are you in your cycle? I imagine your test line will be darker if you wait and day or two as the concentration of hcg (pregnancy hormone) increases. Good luck xx

• Options

I have no idea! I came off the injection the end of June and my periods have been irregular ever since. me and my partner have just been hoping for the best. had a very early miscarrage around 2 months ago now. I didn’t even know I was pregnant. So now I am very worried. And will take a test in a few days, but didn’t know what it meant with having a faint line 😕 thank you for your reply btw 🙂 xx

• Options

Sorry to hear that you miscarried 🙁

With the test above did you get the line within the time frame stated on instruction leaflet?

Im keeping my fingers crossed for you. Please keep me 

😊

• Options

I started bleeding around 5am. It wasnt heavy or anything. Took a test at half 9 & it said negative. What does this mean? 

& yeah I did do it in the time frame 😕

all I’ve done is cry all morning.

xx

• Options

Ah sorry to hear that, how are things now? 

• Options

imageHi I was wondering if you can help. I’m 14 say late and I have had two tests that show the same faint line? But surly it would be darker after 14 days? X

• Options

You  should go but a clear blue test that states how many weeks you are if pregnant.. I hope that helps, i was only very faint when I had taken them strip tests am now 22 wks 

• Options

I will when I get chance, but wouldn’t the lines be more noticeable if I’m 14 days late? Me and my partner feel like we are going mad and imagining the lines are there 😂

• Options

No I definitely see a line lovely.. but I would go buy another test just so you know, you may only be very early an some it doesn' show strong straight away x

• Options

I really hope so, I have had two the same result. Just want to be able to get excited now x

• Options

Aww I'll keep my fingers crossed for you lovely.. I remember t feeling it' horrible, them tests are finish I think as soon as I used the clear blue it came up straight away 

• Options

imageCan anyone tell me if they think this is a positive or evap line? 

• Options

Hi, 

Hoping someone has had a similar experience and can help me..

Myself and my fiance have been actively ttc our second child for 3 months now. After coming off the pill in January I have been tracking my cycles on an app and generally have 41-43 day cycles. My lmp was 30/10/17 and on the 02/12/17 I had really bad cramping, back ache and very long stretchy white discharge (sorry tmi) so I did a cheap home bargains pregnancy test and it looked negative, however i didn't wait the recommended time, but after a few minutes I threw it in the bin. The next day I felt exactly the same so decided to check the bin.. there was 2 clear lines on the test! Me and my fiance got very excited and did another test which looked a very very faint positive. So the next day I bought a clear blue digital which said negative. I then bought 3 other brands all of which said negative. Then had my bloods done which also came back negative. I am now on cycle day 47, no period, extremey tired, terrible back ache and twinges, also having cramps and sore boobs, feeling emotional. I am fed up of spending money on tests now and getting negative results! Last did the deed 24 days ago, exactly 11 days before the faint positive test. Driving myself and my fiance insane! I am beginning to think I had a chemical pregnancy after reading other people's experiences. However I'm still having symptoms and haven't had any bleeding. Sorry for lengthy post.. x

• Options

asked 2 people both said looks positive based on photo... line was there almost instantly, stayed there after minutes.... THOUGHTS????image

also checked both my period tracking apps, flo and ovia, i should be 3-4 weeks after conception i think... i had implantation bleeding, and my period is late. milky discharge.. breast sensativity.......

• Options

image  my periods are very strange tgey never come on the same date and ive even missed a while month of ny peruod and then go it back again. but thid time i havent had my period for 3 months

so i took a pregnancy test with my first morning pee and this line appeared straight away. idk if im pregnant thkugh because everybody's telling me it always has a faint line...

• Options

my lord my spelling..  

Quick links in chat      Latest Posts       New Discussions          Followed Threads     Start a thread          Chat     Getting Pregnant     Pregnancy     Birth Clubs     Baby     Toddlers & Older Children     Family life & Relationships     Chat, Product & Competitions     Talk to us 

Very very faint line pregnancy test

•  

21 39 of 39

Sarah66

04/11/2017 at 10:26

PM 

Your pics are alittle but difficult to see, I think I see a line in the first 2 pics but not on the last one :( 

My test was the same - EXTREMELY faint line but i felt like I could def see one! Turned out I was pregnant but miscarried. My 2nd test was completely negative. 

Amcc5

14/11/2017 at 17:15

PM 

Wondering if you can help, ive taken 5 preg tests over the last few days, pink and blue dyes and all have faint lines, some clearer than other but faint lines none the less, I'm due my period this week and have been getting cramps and my boobs are killing me and nipples are cery dark.. am I pregnant or not? Had a chemical and miscarriage in the last 3 months so I'm terrified x

AMxxx

06/12/2017 at 19:39

PM 

This is my first time posting on one of these so don’t really know what I’m doing lol. i am also driving myself mad! I’m in the same boat! so I can’t give you any advise because I’m so confused myself 😢  image

sunny5

06/12/2017 at 21:10

PM 

Hello AMxx judging by your test I would almost certainly say that congratulations are due!

Where are you in your cycle? I imagine your test line will be darker if you wait and day or two as the concentration of hcg (pregnancy hormone) increases. Good luck xx

AMxxx

06/12/2017 at 21:23

PM 

I have no idea! I came off the injection the end of June and my periods have been irregular ever since. me and my partner have just been hoping for the best. had a very early miscarrage around 2 months ago now. I didn’t even know I was pregnant. So now I am very worried. And will take a test in a few days, but didn’t know what it meant with having a faint line 😕 thank you for your reply btw 🙂 xx

sunny5

07/12/2017 at 07:16

PM 

Sorry to hear that you miscarried 🙁

With the test above did you get the line within the time frame stated on instruction leaflet?

Im keeping my fingers crossed for you. Please keep me 

😊

AMxxx

07/12/2017 at 10:44

PM 

I started bleeding around 5am. It wasnt heavy or anything. Took a test at half 9 & it said negative. What does this mean? 

& yeah I did do it in the time frame 😕

all I’ve done is cry all morning.

xx

sunny5

07/12/2017 at 19:50

PM 

Ah sorry to hear that, how are things now? 

AliceR

14/12/2017 at 13:11

PM 

imageHi I was wondering if you can help. I’m 14 say late and I have had two tests that show the same faint line? But surly it would be darker after 14 days? X

AliceR

14/12/2017 at 13:13

PM 

Albu

14/12/2017 at 14:05

PM 

You  should go but a clear blue test that states how many weeks you are if pregnant.. I hope that helps, i was only very faint when I had taken them strip tests am now 22 wks 

AliceR

14/12/2017 at 14:21

PM 

I will when I get chance, but wouldn’t the lines be more noticeable if I’m 14 days late? Me and my partner feel like we are going mad and imagining the lines are there 😂

Albu

14/12/2017 at 14:24

PM 

No I definitely see a line lovely.. but I would go buy another test just so you know, you may only be very early an some it doesn' show strong straight away x

AliceR

14/12/2017 at 14:28

PM 

I really hope so, I have had two the same result. Just want to be able to get excited now x

Albu

14/12/2017 at 14:30

PM 

Aww I'll keep my fingers crossed for you lovely.. I remember t feeling it' horrible, them tests are finish I think as soon as I used the clear blue it came up straight away 

Bootyshaker26

14/12/2017 at 16:40

PM 

imageCan anyone tell me if they think this is a positive or evap line? 

vmoon24

15/12/2017 at 12:44

PM 

Hi, 

Hoping someone has had a similar experience and can help me..

Myself and my fiance have been actively ttc our second child for 3 months now. After coming off the pill in January I have been tracking my cycles on an app and generally have 41-43 day cycles. My lmp was 30/10/17 and on the 02/12/17 I had really bad cramping, back ache and very long stretchy white discharge (sorry tmi) so I did a cheap home bargains pregnancy test and it looked negative, however i didn't wait the recommended time, but after a few minutes I threw it in the bin. The next day I felt exactly the same so decided to check the bin.. there was 2 clear lines on the test! Me and my fiance got very excited and did another test which looked a very very faint positive. So the next day I bought a clear blue digital which said negative. I then bought 3 other brands all of which said negative. Then had my bloods done which also came back negative. I am now on cycle day 47, no period, extremey tired, terrible back ache and twinges, also having cramps and sore boobs, feeling emotional. I am fed up of spending money on tests now and getting negative results! Last did the deed 24 days ago, exactly 11 days before the faint positive test. Driving myself and my fiance insane! I am beginning to think I had a chemical pregnancy after reading other people's experiences. However I'm still having symptoms and haven't had any bleeding. Sorry for lengthy post.. x

Annahannarider

16/12/2017 at 21:57

PM 

asked 2 people both said looks positive based on photo... line was there almost instantly, stayed there after minutes.... THOUGHTS????image

also checked both my period tracking apps, flo and ovia, i should be 3-4 weeks after conception i think... i had implantation bleeding, and my period is late. milky discharge.. breast sensativity.......

maerna

Today at 22:18

PM 

image  my periods are very strange they  never come on the same date, and ive even missed a whole month of my period and then got it back again. but this time i havent had my period for 3 months

so i took a pregnancy test with my first morning pee and this line appeared straight away. idk if im pregnant though because everybody's telling me it always has a faint line...

21 39 of 39

Add your reply here

maernasays:

Email me when there's a new reply

Start a thread
         Quick links in chat      Latest Posts       New Discussions          Followed Threads     Start a thread          Chat     Getting Pregnant     Pregnancy     Birth Clubs     Baby     Toddlers & Older Children     Family life & Relationships     Chat, Product & Competitions     Talk to us 

Follow MadeForMums

Immediate Media Co© Immediate Media Company Limited
    This website is owned and published by Immediate Media Company Limited. www.immediatemedia.
    Versi

• Options

Hi I'm new to this so bare with me lol. I had a trigger shot on December 29th, so today I took a pregnancy test from dollar store it was a very very faint positive. 30 min later I took a digital from CVS and said NOT PREGNANT. I'm so confused. image