Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone want to join me in the Feb TTC train??

Replies

• Options

Hi just wondered when you all do your ovulation test?? I have been using clearblue or the clearblue advanced but only been doing the 1st wee of the day. Is this the best one to do?? 

• Options

Hi Kiki, aww thats lovely, hope you fall soon with a baby bro or sis for your 1st born! This is my 2nd month of tracking also, didn’t really try last month but convinced myself I was pregnant as I felt like I had constant cramping and bloating! But I wasnt, after ALOT of BFN’s! I’m  around 30/32 cycle! Yes, it can be very obsessive, sympton spotting can be unhealthy also, sometimes I think is it all my head?! 😩

Hi Laurah, I haven’t used ovulating strips myself, only using the flo app to track whereabouts it could fall, it’s been good to me so far! I think others in this group do though :)

xx

• Options

January was our first month of trying. No signs that I am pregnant yet so maybe thinking I would be lucky enough to get pregnant straight away was a bit hopefu!! maybe February will be our month 

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options

Me too Babynumber3 😊 where about are you in your cycle? X

• Options

Laura I use the clearblue sticks. (Only cos they were on offer) I use them when I first get up in the morning. Some sticks tell you to use them later, but these can be used any time. Flo seems to be a good app. I'm using that and the sticks xx

• Options

Babynumber3 Me again... I’ve just read your 1st post, so so sorry for your MC 😢 Lots and lots of positive thoughts to you ❤️ X

• Options

I'm sure I have read somewhere before that the 1st wee is the best one to use but have read about people doing ovulation tests at different times of day but maybe that's the kind where you get the line the clearblue is pretty clear. I have been using the glow app for a while but I don't like that it changes ovulation when period starts as my period had been starting 9 days after ovulation so when I put that in glow it changes ovulation to 2 weeks before 😑 I might give flo a go.

• Options

I have been using the Flo app since last April when I first stopped taking the pill. It took my periods about 6-7 months to regulate due to other health issues that became clear after stopping using the pill. It seems pretty accurate now in prodicting my cycle. 

• Options

Lot I've gone a bit app crazy! i always used Clue to track my period but now ttc#1 i downloaded Flo and Ovia and all three agree on when i ov so i was fairly happy with that and when i should bd.

I want to start using OPKs this month so was reccomended the app Glow as being better.  It's too early in my cycle for the OPKs yet but based on my basic info Glow but my ovulation day 3 days later and now im wondering if during these first 2 months we were BDing at the wrong time. 

OH and i only bd about once during what i thought was 2ww but this month we need to just start doing it every other day for the whole cycle incase i ov later.

• Options

last month I started testing morning and night using clearblue sticks i managed to catch it but this month ive not had a positive even though cramps have happened and I can feel as thought Im ovulating is this possible? i tested Tuesday morning then not until Wednesday morning could I have missed it?

• Options

Kiki I only test first thing and haven't had a positive yet. Thinking I should maybe start doing a nite aswell. It's coming up so I know I should get a smiley face soon. Fingers crossed xx

• Options

I tested at morning and night last month and I testing in morning and no smiley then night I had it, following morning I had it Then night it was gone - my cramps have been fine today so I’m thinking I’ve missed it or im late because I’m due today xx

• Options

Hey . So im pretty sure im out for jan . Got a neg test this morning and Looks like af is making her appearance tonight , two days early  . For the first time this month  i had cramps a full week before af due .so  maybe feb is the month for me  

• Options

Hello,

i hope this is the right place to post!

My partner and I decided to come off the pill in december, I had a withdrawal bleed as normal and then my real period came 16th Jan.

This puts me at cycle day 16 and today I have noticed ewcm but I’m not sure if that means ovulation is imminent or has already happened! As this is my first real cycle I’m not sure we’ll be in the running for February but will be nice to chat to others about what’s going on and hopefully get to grips with it all a little more! Lots of luck to all those trying! 

• Options

Hi babynumber3. I've also recently miscarried 3 weeks ago. I was 9 and a half weeks. Its heartbreaking isn't it? I want to try again. 

• Options

I use the fertility friend app. I've found it better than glow Ovia and flo. 

• Options

Hi KL10, I don't usually track my cm I don't like to prod about haha. However I do know that ewcm is a really good sign and is a high fertile time so go have some fun with your partner :-) x

• Options

Happy Friday Ladies!

Im 2DPO today and I’m getting slight pinching on the my right side! Anyone had this before? It’s on off. Last night I had a pain that lasted about a second but was so painful it made me double over! What you reckon?

xxx

• Options

Talia r u defo 2dpo. I usually get a pinching when my ovary is releasing the egg. I got it on the left last month and the right yesterday/last nite x

This discussion has been closed.