Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 4

Replies

• Options

Trying- echoing what has been said. Sending you all the love and willpower to persevere through this horrible ordeal. You are definitely in our thoughts dear. So so sorry. 

• Options

Thank you guys I love the support on here and I will be back soon on the ttc train although I'm not looking forward to the long journey I'm hoping I will at some point have my rainbow baby thank you again love you all xxx 

• Options

Go luck Trying!! Sending you lots of love and courage xx Take care!! <3

• Options

Happy Saturday! Hope everyone is having a good day!

I am 11dpo, been having little dull back cramps on and off since 9dpo and my stomach is feeling a little bit upset today.. Not sure what to think of it, but it is the same back pain I get the morning of af, so maybe it is af coming with a vengeance!! Anyone have experienced something similar?

How is everyone else?

• Options

Hi Billy, I've experienced similar for both pregnant and non pregnant cycles. It's frustrating how symptoms for AF and BFP can be the same. Fx it's a positive symptom for you. I know that you are trying hard not to symptom spot, but are you having any unusual symptom as well?

I'm 9dpo, hoping my temps doesn't drop significantly in the next 2 days. 

• Options

Evening ladies,

Billy, hoping your symptoms are bfp related. It's so hard at the latter part of you cycle not to read into anything. Hope the next few days are good for you 🤞

Giegie, praying your temp stays high. When is AF due?

I've been guy enjoying eating lots of naughty food this tww. Although I've decided to get back on the healthy train tomorrow!  

• Options

Thanks Sas. AF due 26-27th. Good for you.  I'm not ashamed to admit that I have also been eating whatever I liked this cycle.  Soooo tired of missing out on life due to TTC.  Like you, will probably be more careful next cycle. We'll see..😏

• Options

Hi ladies! It is definitely impossible to tell! So I’ll just try and keep not symptom spotting and ignoring the rest.. 

Good luck to you ladies and happy weekend :) 

• Options

Hey ladies
    Update from me period has not started and no sign
    Opk has gone negative from positiive !
    Don't know what's going on!

All test negative part from wondfo and one step!

• Options
    GiegieGiegie Regular
    edited Feb 28, 2019 12:53PM
    Hello ladies, am I the first to find this?
    Was it relaxing to be away for a while?
    We've now got an edit function 😁. No more hilarious typos🤨 
  • Options
    Hello Ladies,

Missed everyone and our chats! I didn't get an email to notify me that anyone had posted but thought I'd check! 

How is everyone? Any updates? I've been eagerly awaiting some news!! 

Giegie I kind of like the typos! 😊 Any news your end? 

Xx
  • Options
    Hello! Great to see you here on our upgraded forum! Unfortunately, the tech team tells us we have to go back to read-only on the old site – just to fix something. All will be back in a bit! Sorry...
  • Options
    Hi all, just a quickie to say you can keep posting as we're staying live, but it might be a while before others arrive here, due to a few technical issues... please bear with us! 
  • Options
    Sas. Me too😁. No positive news from my end. Cd2 today. What about you? 
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that Giegie. Sending hugs. 

I think I'm around 10dpo. Just waiting for AF to arrive so that I can try next cycle. Xx
  • Options
    Hey ladies glad to be back on he airwaves! 
  • Options
    OMG girls I missed you all lol! Wanted to know if anyone had any bfps!

Giegie sorry to hear af turned up sending hugs xxx

Sas hope this is it for you!!🤞xxx

Hope everyone is well xxx
  • Options
    I’ve been following Drs advice and have no OPKs for this month. I’ve been paying. A bit more attention to Cm. Usually according to the opk I ovulate around day 16/17 of cycle , hubby is due home tomoro and I am now just This eve having a lot of egg white Cm. I’m at cd 12 today. Do u think this means I’m ovulating 
  • Options
    Hi Flowers, so lovely to hear from you. How are you? Where about are you in your cycle now? I only got one BD in at the beginning of my fertile window and have no idea when I ovulated this cycle as only had 2 days of egcm. Not holding out much hope and it has made me relax a little more. My boobs and nipples are so sore at the moment and my cm is like water. If I'd DTD a little more this cycle I'd be like a crazy woman by now reading into it too much but since I think my chances are slim im ok (at the moment).

Genebella I always get egcm for about 5 days leading up to ovulation and always get the most around 2 days before I ovulate. Whenever you see that lovely cm get bding! 

Sam any news?  

Hope everyone else is good.

Xxx

• Options
    Lovely to hear from you sas, I must admit I did miss everyone lol, wanting to know how everhone was! Hope you are well! I’m cd9 today, Flo app says due to ovulate on the 1st but relying more on if I feel ovulation pains or not as Flo app has never really been accurate so we shall see! Oh wanted to bd the 26th and 27th so will try and get another 1 or 2 in before the 5th and keep going till like the 13th to completely cover myself! Billy has af showed up for you????xxx Genabella I’m not much help so sorry, just try and bd every 2/3 days to cover yourself if you can xxx
This discussion has been closed.