Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on the TWW and After due on 8/07/18 - Part 5

Replies

• Options
    Good morning, how is everybody this morning? 
    @Trying4number2now , how was your appt? @Giegie , how did it go at the interview? What position are you going for?
    @Lacey Till , any side effects yet?
    @Flowers2412 , how are you getting on?

• Options
    Morning @Ags99 thankfully so far I have escaped any obvious side effects. I’m due on Friday so just waiting for AF to arrive then I can progress to the next step. The injections are getting slightly more painful as it’s hard trying to find a fresh bit of skin that hasn’t been prodded. 

@giegie so pleased your line was darker yesterday and I hope your job interview went well? 

@Trying4number2now I hope everything went well at your appointment!  

• Options
    Morning guys, everything was fine I'm 9 weeks 2 days so very relieved 🤗❤ xxx
    Giegie hope interview went ok hunni xxxx
    Hope everyone else is ok? Xxx
  • Options
    @Trying4number2now congratulations hunni! 😘Please try to enjoy it now bet you are over the moon x
  • Options
    Trying I’m so happy for you lovely! Try and relax and enjoy every second of your pregnancy even the symptoms 😂 xxx

giegie so glad you had a darker line xxx

ags, Lacey, genabella and sas hope you are all well and having a good week xxx

im ok just plodding along in cd 10 today so just enjoying bding lol xxx 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, the interview went well. Finished at12noon. It's for a deputy principal position within the civil service. 

@Trying4number2now so happy that you and baby are doing well. You must be relieved to pass this milestone. PHEW! As Flowers advised, put your leg up and enjoy your pregnancy. So happy for you.

I go to the clinic tmrw morning for the preg  blood test. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the levels will show that the pregnancy is viable. I intend to do a home test tmrw morning before going though. Don't want any nasty surprises. 
    @Lacey Till sorry it's now getting sorer. Do you normally run ice over the area b4 injecting? Some said it helped, but I really have no idea.
    Have a staff meeting in an hour.  Later ladies.
  • Options
    Hi ladies quick question. I’m now cd 13. Yesterday I said I had a lot of ewcm, hubby home this afternoon so we planned to bd today. However today Theresa hardly any ewcm and it’s stated to change already to more creamy, still a little stretchy but nowhere near as yesterday. We dtd on Sunday morn, which was cd 10. I hope I haven’t missed the chance 
  • Options
    Genabella I’ve read somewhere that cm isn’t a great indicator of being fertile. It definitely isn’t for me anyway, I suggest getting a bd in as soon as you can to keep yourself covered and that’s all you can do really xxx
  • Options
    Yes your right. No point worrying about it I guess. 
    Hope your get info plenty of bd in!  
    Trying I’m so happy for you! 
    Geige best of luck for tomorro!  
  • Options
    Thanks guys love this forum for support xxx

Good luck tomorrow Giegie keep us posted 🤗❤ xxx

Genabella hunni I agree with flowers as last yr b4 bfp had lots of ewcm but after a couple of months of having lots after mmc I hardly had any at all including the month of bfp if that makes sense just keep dtd xxxx
  • Options
    @gigie yes I might give the ice a try, i don’t think it helps that I haven’t got much fat on me! I Need to fatten myself up a bit more lol 😂 fingers crossed you get the position at work. 

@genebella I always get clear EWCM then goes more creamy after I’ve ovulated, I then get a dry spell until AF, generally speaking it’s the same every month for me. I think as long as your BD-ing throughout your fertile period, say every 2-3 days then you’ve got it covered so try not to rely too much on symptoms as @Flowers2412 says it’s not always 100% an indication. I’d keep BD-ing if I were you. 

• Options
    Hello all,

@Giegie I'm sooooo happy for you, whispering congrats! How are you feeling? 

@Lacey Till sounds like things are going good for you. I agree with Giegie and try to use a ice pack to help. When do you have your baseline scan? 

@Trying4number2now in over the moon for you!! What a relief!! Sending big hugs! 

@Flowers2412 how are you, how has tww been? Hoping all is good. 

@Genabella I would DTD to cover yourself. I tend to get ewcm and creamy cm mixed together the day I ovulate. 

@SLF82 welcome! FC for you. Hoping your journey on here is short and sweet! 

Been to my info session and I start next Tuesday. Having Buserelin spray rather than injections as it's current policy in my clinic. Hot my baseline scan booked on the 11th December. 
  • Options
    @sas1101 bet you are excited to be starting on Tuesday!! You’ll be two weeks behind me. They do buserelin spray??? Why wasn’t I given this option lol. That sounds so much nicer than the injections although they haven’t been half as bad as I was expecting. My clinic told me to ring up once I start bleeding, then they’ll book in my in for another scan so I’m guessing it will be sometime next week. 
  • Options
    @Lacey Till I think it's to do with a shortage of the injection from manufacturer in my area. They normally use the injection as it helps with compliance as it's a once daily injection where as nasal spray is 4 times per day. I'm excited to get started but crazy overwhelmed. I also got my menopur injections today. They've out me on such a high dose 375 units so hoping it does it's job and stimulates my ovaries well! The nurse was lovely and explained everything so well. Glad you're feeling near no side effects. Hoping it's the same for me although she did say it's a cumulative effect. It's crazy to think that hopefully in the next month or so we'll have our answers!! 

@Ags99 great news about you being booked in for surgery with private clinic. I think you've made the best decision for you and your hubby. 
  • Options
    GiegieGiegie Regular
    edited Oct 23, 2019 4:06PM
    @sas1101 thank you. Feeling ok except for the recent wave of nausea and tiredness. Good signs I hope🤞. Tomorrow morning can't come fast enough for me. I'll feel relaxed after having an a blood test that confirms it.

I'm happy that things now seem to be moving very quickly for you. I hope that the side effects, if you get any, are not unbearable. Nasal spray!you lucky girl.  I bet Lacey Till is envious😁
  • Options
    @Giegie, aww I'm so happy for you. It's so good to hear good news. It gives the rest of us hope. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. 

@Trying4number2now happy that all is going well for you. Looking forward to the group baby!
  • Options
    @Giegie thank you! Will be thinking of you!!! I hope you'll manage to sleep tonight xx
  • Options
    @Giegie good luck today! Have been thinking of you all night! Xx
  • Options
    Good luck giegie, hope you managed to get some sleep xxx 
  • Options
    Morning ladies, 
    @Babymagic thank you. Hope all is well with you. 
    @sas1101 @Flowers2412 I, ofcourse did not sleep well. Was too anxious. 
    Just got back from the clinic.  The results will be out after lunchtime. I also asked for an additional progesterone test, just to make sure my levels are ok at this stage.  Will keep you ladies updated. 

This discussion has been closed.