Forum homeโ€บ Getting pregnantโ€บ Trying to conceive
๐Ÿšจ Advance warning ๐Ÿšจ This forum will be closing on 1st May โ€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 15

Replies

• Options
    Have you done another test @Bex1982? Been thinking of you.xxx
  • Options
    Hi Emj, yeah I've done a couple but I'm not seeing a difference in the lines yet. I'm going to buy one more set of the early response ones in a bit but when they're gone I'm not going to test anymore. What will be will be. This was a cheap ish test i did this morning. I think it looks pretty pale for 17dpo!
  • Options
    @Bex1982 honestly that test looks ok to me!! Did you definitely ovulate 17 days ago as well?
    Yes you are exactly right what will be will be we canโ€™t change a bloody thing ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
    I personally would do a clear blue weeks indicator it should say 2-3 weeks as anything upto 21dpo will be in that range ( roughly)
    buy a 2 pack then 7-8 days later do another if itโ€™s 3+ you know you are doing ok for now:)
    With most my losses I went by those and suddenly my 3+ would go back or it would stay at 1-2 weeks for too long & you kinda know what to expect
    Hope this helps just a bit of personal experience that helped me cope!
    I bled from finding out with Charlotte and thought it was game over 4 weeks of tummy aches and brown spotting as well as red loss and look how that turned out ๐Ÿ˜ I didnโ€™t even bother booking in until week 11 & was scanned the following week :)ย 
    Thinking of you I know how tough it is ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
  • Options
    @Bex1982 that line looks ok to me too!! Iโ€™d go with the weeks indicator ones to like MMA has said. Iโ€™m keeping everything crossed for your rainbow.xxx
  • Options
    I actually did a weeks indicator one last night...i found a leftover one from the last time i was pregnant. It came up 2-3 but i don't feel confident yet.x
  • Options
    Thatโ€™s good then perfectly accurate try another in a week :)
    ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž
  • Options
    ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐ŸปXxx
  • Options
    Yeah i will. So I've just done a first response but it looks the same as the ones i did on sun and mon. Can you see a difference in the tests? This poas addiction is not good but i guess im just trying to find some reassurance! X
  • Options
    @Bex1982 the bottom one is lovely and dark hope this has reassured you.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž
  • Options
    Ladies just want to say stay safe hope you all are coping well with this terrible virus,me and hubby have to stay indoors for 12weeks as we have serious medical problems I have severe asthma and hubby heart failure so its very very worrying.take care everyone.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
  • Options
    @Bex1982 the bottom one is lovely and dark xxxย 
    I do them every day when Iโ€™m pg you are not addicted itโ€™s a natural process we go through!!!
    ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
  • Options
    @tracyttc42017 ย really worried just in general canโ€™t get food & nappies but my MIL just got hold of 240 pampers premium for Charlotte! Canโ€™t even buy a bloody baby dinner the world has gone crazy ๐Ÿ˜ย 
    My dad has Cancer and we are very close so Iโ€™m very worried for him especially:(
    All schools closing now so itโ€™s going to be a very long break! Iโ€™m socially distancing the kids as Iโ€™m very concerned for Charlotte unfortunately this is anxiety kicking in about loosing her all over again it never goes away ๐Ÿ˜ข
    silly I know but miscarriage and later losses has destroyed me really in a way that only you ladies probably understand so I fear for my children more than I should really :/

• Options
    @Bex1982 the line development looks really good!! Iโ€™ll let everything crossed for your rainbow! I really hope this is it!๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ @missmyangels and @tracyttc42017 i totally feel you. Itโ€™s scary times. I panic for my children more than ever after losing such precious babies. Matilda seems far too young to cope with any illness, even though children are getting it very mildly so far. Itโ€™s really important to stay safe, particularly with underlying health conditions.๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–xxx
  • Options
    Ladies im pretty sure this is not a progressive pregnancy. My lines today are lighter than the test i took on Sunday! Im gutted but i was definitely expecting it :-(ย 
  • Options
    @Bex1982 itโ€™s the worst wait ever I soooo feel for you right now ๐Ÿ˜ข
    Im staying positive for you hun ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž
    Try another clearblue in a couple of days and see if the weeks indicator changes that should give you a better idea .
    Im thinking of you try to stay busy ( if u havenโ€™t been isolated!)
    big hugs to you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
  • Options
    Its the worst! I've just done a cheap test with my smu and got this! Its so odd! This is def darker than my last cheap test. I'm not buying anymore tests now. I've got a couple of digitals which i will try in a week or so.x
  • Options
    Thatโ€™s a great line @Bex1982 ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž things arenโ€™t looking very good eh ๐Ÿ˜€ I agree do a clear blue in 5 days you should get your 3+
    Xxxย 
  • Options
    Its just so strange that the first response was so pale??
  • Options
    Different wee strengths Iโ€™m guessing & the FRs are about 12-15 miU cheapies can be 10miU ive used those and very accurate with Charlotte:) the little paper strip ones are 25miU clearblue is 50+miU so lots of factors will alter results ๐Ÿคช youโ€™ll be fine so far so good one day at a time then 1 week at a time as you move forward ๐Ÿ˜€
    Are you 5 weeks ( depending what cd you got your positive on?) x
  • Options
    I think I'm 4+5 if my dates are right. Praying this one sticks!!!!xx